Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,621 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? (8165 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by tobex23(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
minasota:
Setup!d question

In a bit to be relevant on here, like der is a price for been.... , I see you registered today, and you've been commenting senselessly on all threads, you go soon tire.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by BossBae1(f): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Okay smiley
iamrealdeji:
not every guy likes to suck pu*** joor,anyway, help me greet the Alhaji on your dp,i mean Hajibaytullahi in white agbada
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
While she was gagging,I was like 'Babe,i'm about to cum,lemme get the toilet roll'...And what she said next was the most *wordless* thing ever...'Pour it inside my mouth' shocked shocked shocked Yes,that was my facial expression then..At that time,i knew I had found 'The One'...Fastforward few months later,we still broke up though. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
There are essential proteins and enzymes in se♏en which;
✔ Boost the body's immunity
✔ Have whitening effects on teeth
✔ Bond with cells in the epidermis which results in a kind of skin-tightening effect, which gets rid of crows feet and sagging jowls.

Some studies suggest the essential oils contained in se♏en may have anti-aging properties...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
JimiCoker:
✔ Bond with cells in the epidermis which results in a kind of skin-tightening effect, which gets rid of crows feet and sagging jowls.

Some studies suggest the essential oils contained in se♏en may have anti-aging properties...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=40788550][/quote]
grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Never did it but I guess they enjoy giving pleasure to their sexual partners. The same applies to men
Its as simple as that.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Hackakeem: 6:36am On Dec 08, 2015
JrizzyJosh:
lol na only naira land them dey form virgin. ..In reality most of them no whores. .not all sha. ..
gat some we guys really need them alot
Lol...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Hackakeem: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2015
MissGdope:
Never did it but I guess they enjoy giving pleasure to their sexual partners. The same applies to men
Its as simple as that.
you really dope nt the forming type
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
I thought the thread is dead? undecided
I wanna close my thread please...
Oya, everybody OUT!!! tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Youngpo413: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
While she was gagging,I was like 'Babe,i'm about to cum,lemme get the toilet roll'...And what she said next was the most *wordless* thing ever...'Pour it inside my mouth' shocked shocked shocked Yes,that was my facial expression then..At that time,i knew I had found 'The One'...Fastforward few months later,we still broke up though. undecided
I find it difficult to cum during bj,no matter how "professional" the blower is...maybe its just me though.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
I find it difficult to cum during bj,no matter how "professional" the blower is...maybe its just me though.
Same with me mehn.And she knew it as well but that day,she made it her job(a blown one) to make me cum.20+ minutes into deepthroating and voila.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Youngpo413: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Same with me mehn.And she knew it as well but that day,she made it her job(a blown one) to make me cum.20+ minutes into deepthroating and voila.
wow lucky you!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015
JimiCoker:

Your wife don get probs already! angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Yuck...
#vomits
angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
Let the blower use VUVUZELA...
I trust you go cum within 5mins
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:
Let the blower use VUVUZELA... I trust you go cum within 5mins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

Your wife don get probs already! angry
Naah, you should see my wife. She's as fresh as a newborn baby with sparkling white teeth. cheesy
You're welcome honey grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
JimiCoker:

Naah, you should see my wife. She's as fresh as a newborn baby with sparkling white teeth. cheesy
You're welcome honey grin
I imagine your kid catching you while she gives head!
kid: Hey mum! wah are you doing there?
mum: kid, just helping dad in waxing and scratching his joystick.
kid: mum, what is joystick?
mum: will you common get out, we are busy!

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

I imagine your kid catching you while she gives head!
kid: Hey mum! wah are you doing there?
mum: kid, just helping dad in waxing and scratching his joystick.
kid: mum, what is joystick?
mum: will you common get out, we are busy!

Hehehehe. More like;
Kid: Mummy what are you doing to daddy's tummy??
Mum: Daddy's helping mummy to get rid of her wrinkles and flabby jowls.
Kid: Wow thanks dad, you're so generous grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hehehehe. More like;
Kid: Mummy what are you doing to daddy's tummy??
Mum: Daddy's helping mummy to get rid of her wrinkles and flabby jowls.
Kid: Wow thanks dad, you're so generous grin
kikikikikikiki
Badt guy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
donTbone:

kikikikikikiki
Badt guy! cheesy
Hehehehe cheesy
How man go take do nau grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by missKiffy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
I don't undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? by donTbone(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't undecided
But you will! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With GH Ashewo / Ladies...who Between This Cute Guys Would You Choose For A One Night Stand / Unfaithful Bride caught Having Affairs With Best Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.