Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? (13948 Views)

10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. / Shocking Confession By Musa Abdullah On Biafra, Niger Delta / Shocking Confession By Must Abdullah On Biafra And N'delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by allanphash7(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Attimes life is like that but one just need to be more focused, determined and beleive. Dont relent or get distracted

Keep on pressing on bro
x6blade:
nothing worked for me this year honestly speaking. I don't even want to start listing
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Adedoks(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Seriously believing God for a Car before this year ends... Still don't know how its going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keneking:
- removal of subsidy
- sack of Saraki as SP
- arrest of all oil marketers that have looted our subsidy
- prosecution of all those that stole our arms purchase fund
- force one naira to be equivalent to one dollar
- auction all seized commodities by customs

removal of subsidy shocked shocked petrol will cost now
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Spydamannn(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
That Breakthrough Lord,Really need it Bad before christmas Day...Baba God Abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by rita25(f): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
to get as much as dangote"s wealth or even more..there is still hope
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by x6blade(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Attimes life is like that but one just need to be more focused, determined and beleive. Dont relent or get distracted

Keep on pressing on bro
Mehn thanks bro. Attimes a nigga just needs advice
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
rahazaqa:
removal of subsidy shocked shocked petrol will cost now

It is already expensive sad
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Naff24:
The real change in my life entirety, cz I believe God can still do his wonders in twinkle of an eye
. hmmm. is that so. u probably asking for marriage right
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Joskiro50: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Admission to study medicine in Kogi State University must come before this year ends!
Lord, thank You in advance for answering...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by allanphash7(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Honestly i can feel you

Never say never
x6blade:
Mehn thanks bro. Attimes a nigga just needs advice

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Harfisco(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
University Admission
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Harfisco(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
University Admission and stable health condition
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by allanphash7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
What do you do for livng?

So you expect 1+1 to be 11 righf?

Bro, u cant reap where u did not sow o
Adedoks:
Seriously believing God for a Car before this year ends... Still don't know how its going to happen.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by ladycomfort(f): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
To have a lez friend
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Lovexme(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Well, as for me..

1 Share

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by dtruseeker(m): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Got a job in 2015 even though d govt owe me 6months salary. All i can say is Alhamdulillah!
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by omoakin111: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Where can on find good news to read in this country, 95% of new on nairaland front page and virtually all the newspapers are all filled with negative news. God pls help this country this trying times.

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
adren:
hi nairalanders!!

it's a yuletide season already.. we are grateful for the gift of life, protection and provision from God..

year 2015 has been a remarkable year for me.. i appreciate God almighty for everything wonderful he's done this year and in times past for me and everyone i care about and these nairalanders too.. lols

however, there are still some 'desires' which i am looking up to God to grant unto me.

even before the end of this year, I am hoping and praying earnestly to God to enable me secure my work-study masters programme in a tertiary institution abroad..

i have a big uncle who hopes to own a house before this year ends and he doesnt even have a land yet.. perhaps, his faith is bigger than a mustard seed's..

so dear nairalanders, looking back and feeling grateful, what are your achievements this year and what do you hope to achieve before year end and prolly in 2016

marry a Brazilian girl

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by tmeg: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
To get a job

2 Likes

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=clovislouis post=40774734][/quote] marry a Brazilian gal
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=clovislouis post=40774734][/quote] marry a Brazilian
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Pucaxo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Roughly deal with prettythicksme toto undecided
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by tmeg: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
To get a job, both contract and permanent
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by marwanafrica: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
RickRichards:
I hope to...I really shouldn't talk about it online, 'cos people will see me as arrogant. Wait! Screw people! I don't care what people think!! I'm posting anyway: I hope to...Oops! Battery low!!
Bye!

bad man
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
adren:
hi nairalanders!!

it's a yuletide season already.. we are grateful for the gift of life, protection and provision from God..

year 2015 has been a remarkable year for me.. i appreciate God almighty for everything wonderful he's done this year and in times past for me and everyone i care about and these nairalanders too.. lols

however, there are still some 'desires' which i am looking up to God to grant unto me.

even before the end of this year, I am hoping and praying earnestly to God to enable me secure my work-study masters programme in a tertiary institution abroad..

i have a big uncle who hopes to own a house before this year ends and he doesnt even have a land yet.. perhaps, his faith is bigger than a mustard seed's..

so dear nairalanders, looking back and feeling grateful, what are your achievements this year and what do you hope to achieve before year end and prolly in 2016

marry a Brazilian girl
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by sweatlana: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
100m in my account.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Lovexme(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
ladycomfort:
To have a lez friend

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by tmxme(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
I wanna be a billionaire
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Adedoks(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
U didn't let me answer the question u asked before making ur conclusion... For ur info am not jobless,I work in a federal parastatal.so my 1 plus 1 can be 11... As long as God is involved
allanphash7:
What do you do for livng?

So you expect 1+1 to be 11 righf?

Bro, u cant reap where u did not sow o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.