Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. (514 Views)

Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. by Truepee(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
So I saw A post About What A Man Should Have Achieved Before Turning 30 , I then Decided To Create A Post On What A Woman Should Have Accomplished Known Before Turning 30 ''The Big 3-0''..Enjoy..
1. One Old/long boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you've come.
2. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.
3. Attend An Higher Institution Or learning A Trade.
Universities provides priceless experiences like meeting new friends, getting out of your comfort zone, and learning skills that will help land a sweet job. And, most employment will require this. Graduating will also give you a leg up on other people applying for a job.
4. Learn to cook for yourself.
There’s nothing quite as rewarding as making a home-cooked meal and receiving compliments from friends and family. Besides, cooking your own food ensures that you stay happy and healthy for the rest of your life since it always includes fresh ingredients (wink) but overall, it can be a fun hobby.
5. Start a workout routine.
The sooner you start working out, the better chance you have in maintaining a set routine for the rest of your life. It should go without saying that exercise controls your weight, mood, decreases stress and prevents many negative health conditions and diseases.(copied)
6. The realization that you are actually going tohavean old age—and some money set aside to help fund it.
7.Land your dream job.
There’s something to be said about working various jobs since they can teach you a variety of skills. But, do you want to be doing all that change-up for the next 20 or 30 years? Find your dream job and make sure that you do all you can to secure it.
8. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry.
9.Let To Be Desicive ..Be Your Own Woman
10.Be Responsible/Able To Own Yourself.
Follow Me On Twitter @alhaji_Kuipid..
See More Via http://alhajikuipid..com
Re: 10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
another counter bs thread,so na una de set society standards.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. by MhizzAJ(f): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okay
Re: 10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. by youngreva(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: 10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. by boy16(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
number 11: stop looking for a rich man angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos: "I Am African. I Am Real" - Nigerian Couple Spend Honeymoon In The Villa / Shocking: See What The Police Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu's House / #prayforborno: Twin Suicide Bombing In Maiduguri Leaves 16 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.