Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? (13922 Views)

10 Things A Woman Should Know/achieve Before She Reaches 30. / Shocking Confession By Musa Abdullah On Biafra, Niger Delta / Shocking Confession By Must Abdullah On Biafra And N'delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Timblaze(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
is well wit me! am just tryin to be positive...
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nakuza(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
[email][/email]Also uncommon wisdom I ask of you lord.A new begining of relationship with the love of life.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by taiwoadams77(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
hope God almighty kip me, my family and frndz safe n still help me out on my admission to university ooo
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by dadaabiodun: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
To have a better and favourably encounter in all aspect of my life that I need his favour..have a better Job offer
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Brunel(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Complete my Finite Element Analysis and Computational Fluid Dynamics Course work.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by kofianii: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by heistlord: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Firstly am happy that I am alive and well and finally I have successfully launched my blog, and want to get at least a thousand views on my blog and followers of 1k -10k on twitter @hiphopheist_

Meanwhile checkout @HipHopHeist_: Top Ten Greatest Rappers Of All Time https:///bnviUkNf16 https:///CnRGWk8C6b

https://twitter.com/HipHopHeist_/status/672044133440032768
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clemz88(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keneking:
- removal of subsidy.
- sack of Saraki as SP.
- arrest of all oil marketers that have looted our subsidy.
- prosecution of all those that stole our arms purchase fund.
- force one naira to be equivalent to one dollar.
- auction all seized commodities by customs.
- deploy aerial patrol in the so called Biafra territory.
- finish off Boko Haram and their sponsors in the remaining days in December.
- commence the payment of N5,000 on the first day of January 2016 through senate approval.
- arrest and commence prosecution of David for his role in looting the treasury.
- arrest and detain former ministers, finance, petroleum, special duties, education, power, defence (state).
- withdraw licenses of Ikeja Electric and Eko Distribution companies for non performance.
- sack the governing council of all federal university not in the top 20 (NUC).
- auction all the assets recovered from looters and auction them publicly.
- seek a bill that would forbid the convicted persons from contesting in any private and public office.
- authorize the downward review of food items in the country by minimum 50%
- ban importation of generator of any sizes for twenty five years

So Help Me God!

cut down the allowances of all law makers by 50% grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
adren:
hi nairalanders!!

it's a yuletide season already.. we are grateful for the gift of life, protection and provision from God..

year 2015 has been a remarkable year for me.. i appreciate God almighty for everything wonderful he's done this year and in times past for me and everyone i care about and these nairalanders too.. lols

however, there are still some 'desires' which i am looking up to God to grant unto me.

even before the end of this year, I am hoping and praying earnestly to God to enable me secure my work-study masters programme in a tertiary institution abroad..

i have a big uncle who hopes to own a house before this year ends and he doesnt even have a land yet.. perhaps, his faith is bigger than a mustard seed's..

so dear nairalanders, looking back and feeling grateful, what are your achievements this year and what do you hope to achieve before year end and prolly in 2016

I just want to settle my debt before the year ends...... God help me.....
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by obajoey(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
God is able to do just what He says He would do, He's gonna fulfil every promises to us all...

I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth...

God is still in the business of changing lives... Watch out, He is on His way to you...
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Pucaxo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I just want to settle my debt before the year ends...... God help me.....
Ur signature speaks nothing but truth!
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by DebbyChris(f): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Money for the registration of my exams
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
Ur signature speaks nothing but truth!
Abi o.... just wish people would embrace that truth...

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by ayinde2ade(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
x6blade:
To have a good year end. Since 2015 is my most messed up year Infact it's the worst year of my life so far ,
same as urs
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
God knows.I told HIM about it this week.
Amen
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by PRODUTIM1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
To complete d finishing of my house and move in early next year.

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by luvprince4real(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
a good paid job.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by fm25odumoye(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
To hit it big on bet9ja
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Revolva(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Acieve what this useless frustrating nation..,o steady power, it's now even worst...road r block from mornin till night..long vehicle tanker container tankers.....crime everywhere...election madness / violence....i beg lagos /nigeria as a whole
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by simdam500(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
RickRichards: I hope to...I really shouldn't talk about it online, 'cos people will see me as arrogant. Wait! Screw people! I don't care what people think!! I'm posting anyway: I hope to...Oops! Battery low!!
Bye!
u better come back and tell us
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by simdam500(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
rita25: to get as much as dangote"s wealth or even more..there is still hope
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by simdam500(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
omoakin111: Where can on find good news to read in this country, 95% of new on nairaland front page and virtually all the newspapers are all filled with negative news. God pls help this country this trying times.
hmmm
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by clovislouis(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
safarigirl:
Life happened smiley
u mind sharing?
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
x6blade:
To have a good year end. Since 2015 is my most messed up year Infact it's the worst year of my life so far ,
you wrote exactly my mind. This yr brought pain into my life.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by simdam500(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
I still want to buy nairaland
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by themanderon: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Allosaurus:
I hope IlekeHD and her evil Yoloba cronies bashing Igbo people on Nairaland dies undecided

Not funny don't ever wish anybody dead
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Fynestboi: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
To solve all theorem (Logic) from 1 to 125
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by OLUFUNK(f): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
To collect d key to my 2013 land rover jeep

1 Like

Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by omotogoodo(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
A more flexible job with a tripled salary.
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by x6blade(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2015
missbronze:
you wrote exactly my mind. This yr brought pain into my life.
I tell u it hurts
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nhatty(m): 4:50am On Dec 08, 2015
to start my 100L and get my own infinix hot 2
Re: Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 08, 2015
2015 was a holiday for me which I was grateful for but 2016 is back to work. New job, more responsibilities and in turn more money. 2016 Belongs to me so I intends to self-care, self-love, and self-respect.... I am, that I am. Thank you lord for my health, wealth, and happiness. Hear me say Amen smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chatting Abbreviations N Their Meaning / When You See Police Patrol Van, What Comes To Your Mind ? / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.