Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Job Locations: Abia, Abuja And Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Locations: Abia, Abuja And Lagos (1167 Views)

Uber and Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) partner to provide Access to / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Locations: Abia, Abuja And Lagos by Mobebi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good Day to you all. Its a new week and I wish you all the best.

These are the available jobs for today.. and the locations are Abia, Abuja and Lagos.

A link to the Jobs

http://www.senenablog.com/open-vacancies-for-monday-2/

(1)- VACANCY FOR AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO A CEO
SEX: Female Preferably

(3)- POSITION: Completions Well Intervention Engineer

(4)-Joint Initiative for Development (JID) is a Non-profit, youth-led and focused organization run by young people between the ages of 18 and 35years old. The organization is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as a Non Governmental Organization.

(I)- POSITION: Administrative Officer- Intern

(ii) POSITION: IT & COMMUNICATIONS- Intern

(iii)- POSITION: Business Development / Marketer

More jobs will be updated soon during the day....

visit www.SenenBlog.com for more available vacancies
Re: Job Locations: Abia, Abuja And Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good. But why do nigerian job vacancies fail to indicate salary scale. why would I pay for transportation and temporary accomodation to Abuja to apply for a job which pays only 50k and only to find out during or after the interview. when a self contained room rent costs about 500k per year minus transportation,feeding,and saving for the rainy days.
Re: Job Locations: Abia, Abuja And Lagos by Mobebi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
prettysolid:
Good. But why do nigerian job vacancies fail to indicate salary scale. why would I pay for transportation and temporary accomodation to Abuja to apply for a job which pays only 50k and only to find out during or after the interview. when a self contained room rent costs about 500k per year minus transportation,feeding,and saving for the rainy days.

Some actually do even though they are few.... On why they don't, that I can't say... I understand your pain completely and the blame should be on the HR who sends out these jobs to be published..
Re: Job Locations: Abia, Abuja And Lagos by grace2604: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mobebi:

Some actually do even though they are few.... On why they don't, that I can't say... I understand your pain completely and the blame should be on the HR who sends out these jobs to be published..

the truth of matter is that if they state the salary scale,people will not be motivated to apply for the job'so they'll prefer to keep it a secret and then divulge it during or after interview. which I think is not right though'

(1) (Reply)

5 Fresh Job Vacancies At Airtel Nig. / Job Opportunity At Recyclepoints Limited, Lagos / TWENTYFIFTH ( Any Info Pls).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.