Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys (30074 Views)

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Beyonce & Her Twin Boys, 3 Years From Now (Edited Photo) / See Korede Bello's Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by queebeediva(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oh God I love this twins please God bless my womb to produce twins in JESUS NAME AMEN!
Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hellooo Cuties kiss
Cute children.
Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by iRepNaija1: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
ismokeweed:
Work of good sperm. Rich with vitamins and good weed. Not the one riddled with kainkain and pawpaw leave.

The conception of twins, either identical or fraternal, has nothing to do with the sperm. Research.
Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by iblife: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
confamgist237:
Celebrity photographer ans singer, TY Bello welcomed her twin boys, Christopher and Christian in October last year. They are so adorable.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/adorable-new-photo-of-ty-bellos-twin.html
see lovely kids from a lovely celebrity mama...imagine one must to celebrity showing us legs of his son.
May God bless you abundantly...and answer me too with mixed twins too very soon
Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by DzTzl(f): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2015
kilokeys:

Haaaa.. Swimmers with harnesses and hooks o.. Dem no dey fit abort them.. If dem enter.. Na fallopian tube straight.. Once they embrace ovary.. Nothing is shaking them off..

[b][/b]Mifepristone dey learn
oga I suspect you oh!
Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by kilokeys(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2015
DzTzl:
oga I suspect you oh!

Hahahahaha.. I be doctor Na..

#lovedoctor
Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by DealMogul(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Gorgeousity!
Re: Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys by Aitee1: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
LEXYCOM:

It seems u perfectly understood what I said....like seriously, I just discovered I have only on testicle in my scrotum......are u saying I have noting to fear about....am 28, not married

Wñghoñö... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand / Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.