Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Things I Observed In The South East Region - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Things I Observed In The South East Region (1541 Views)

Yoruba Names By Region / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Observed In The South East Region by Judosky1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Here are the facts i observed from each of the states in the south east.
1.ABIA STATE: Abia state has the highest fund the the region, it has the highest oil in the region, 80% of their men are short, they are mainly dark in colour.
ANAMBRA: Their women knw how to cook very well, their people are normally tall, they have the highest number of rich people in Nigeria as a whole, they like marrying them selves. 3.EBONYI: Ebonyi is the most poorest state in the region,it is a liability to the region, but far much better than some northern state, Ebonyi state has enough food Ebonyi is my state and i eat enough food anything i come to my village, Ebonyi has enough salt in it, Ebonyi has what it takes to feed both igbo land and southsouth states.... Infact anything food, give it to Ebonyi state.. I love my state.. I pray when Biafra comes, ministry for food will be located in Abakaliki.... 4.ENUGU: Enugu state is the most beautiful state in the southeast, they have enough coal, they has the best road network in Nigeria, they have the best infrastructure in the lower Niger, their men are real men, they have strong men with akpa obi... 4. IMO: hmmm.... Owerri girls too fine, they have sexy girls with back and front you remember the popular saying ''ukwu nwanyi owerri'' they are the one, their girls are fair, they practice witchcraft the most, their capital is beautiful too, there are more igbo Muslim there because of their iberibe governor, they hav oil too............ Thanks for reading my comment.. If u have opposition u can say it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Observed In The South East Region by DaBullIT(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
my comment is

RUBBISH
Re: Things I Observed In The South East Region by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
No sense
Re: Things I Observed In The South East Region by shachris02: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Judosky1:
1.ABIA STATE: Abia state has the highest fund the the region, it has the highest oil in the region, 80% of their men are short, they are mainly dark in colour.
ANAMBRA: Their women knw how to cook very well, their people are normally tall, they have the highest number of rich people in Nigeria as a whole, they like marrying them selves. 3.EBONYI: Ebonyi is the most poorest state in the region,it is a liability to the region, but far much better than some northern state, Ebonyi state has enough food Ebonyi is my state and i eat enough food anything i come to my village, Ebonyi has enough salt in it, Ebonyi has what it takes to feed both igbo land and southsouth states.... Infact anything food, give it to Ebonyi state.. I love my state.. I pray when Biafra comes, ministry for food will be located in Abakaliki.... 4.ENUGU: Enugu state is the most beautiful state in the southeast, they have enough coal, they has the best road network in Nigeria, they have the best infrastructure in the lower Niger, their men are real men, they have strong men with akpa obi... 4. IMO: hmmm.... Owerri girls too fine, they have sexy girls with back and front you remember the popular saying ''ukwu nwanyi owerri'' they are the one, their girls are fair, they practice witchcraft the most, their capital is beautiful too, there are more igbo Muslim there because of their [b]iberibe governor, they hav oil [/b] too............ Thanks for reading my comment.. If u have opposition u can say it...

i object to the embolden. angry
Re: Things I Observed In The South East Region by gwales: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Trash
Re: Things I Observed In The South East Region by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Judosky1:
. 4. IMO: hmmm.... Owerri girls too fine, they have sexy girls with back and front you remember the popular saying ''ukwu nwanyi owerri'' they are the one, their girls are fair, they practice witchcraft the most, their capital is beautiful too, there are more igbo Muslim there because of their iberibe governor, they hav oil too............ Thanks for reading my comment.. If u have opposition u can say it...

i disagree with u on the bolded
and hereby come with d conclusion that U DONT KNO OWERRI!
Re: Things I Observed In The South East Region by SonOfEl(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
On Abia, you are terribly wrong, most of the men are tall, dark and muscular built.
Re: Things I Observed In The South East Region by BOKO52(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2015
witch craft is a NO NO in imo state u got it wrong there.

(1) (Reply)

Itinerary:nairalander's Cultural Tour To Ghana Tagged "Nairalander's Cruise". / Igbos Do You Know About The Ogwumagalaba? / Why Compare Mbiase Man With Snake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.