Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls (13571 Views)

Group Of Indian Girls Caught Live On Camera / See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / {2016}indian Girls Hot Pics, Imges, Wallpaper & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
okay so i decided to write this little note comparing my relationship btw Nigerian girls and Indian girls, and how indian girl exceed in relationship matter plz don't insult its just me saying what i have notice, okay here we go

1, A Nigerian girl is a cash eater, yes, date one, and by the end of the month, you realized u are better off with a NSA relationship,
an Indian girl will gladly be an ATM for u, the little she has is ready to be shared with you.

2. A Nigerian girl will never split the restaurant bill(maybe they have with you guys) but with me naa, an Indian girl will gladly want to split the bill with you or even want to pay and tell u things like you can get the next one.

3. A Nigerian girl will date different guys at once her friends will hail her,
A typical Indian girl is scared to double date because it makes their friends think very low of them and shows poor home bringing

4. A Nigerian girl meets a guy, she is thinking of how to collect from him, An indian girl meet a guy she is thinking if he is the one and how to make him love her.

5. Constant message to a Nigerian girl and you are a leech, constant message to an Indian girl and you are very caring

6. Nigerian girl not sure what love is, indian girl will define love for you

7. Nigerian girl loves show man ship, indian girl love to hide what they have and keep low key

8. Nigerian girl ... so am pausing now, not so sure what else is good or bad btw them, but after all these i go still wan marry niger girl, well an indian girl might like a niger guy but there parents na something else, i guess we just have to be with our nigerian girls hope they have change there ways, have meant a few nigerian girls thou, they make me love the race.

But for Nigerian girls in India hahahhaha, pleaseeee.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
True.

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok indian gurls rock!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Indian girls dat dont baff

5 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Seems u know much about indian ladies. Please do u have their contacts? Especially the one named SANJHANA cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Indian girls dat dont baff
stop hanging out with poor people

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by bigass123(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
I can't help but laugh grin

skyhighweb:
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nature8(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
skyhighweb:

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Pucaxo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
skyhighweb:
okay so i decided to write this little note comparing my relationship btw Nigerian girls and Indian girls, and how indian girl exceed in relationship matter plz don't insult its just me saying what i have notice, okay here we go

1, A Nigerian girl is a cash eater, yes, date one, and by the end of the month, you realized u are better off with a NSA relationship,
an Indian girl will gladly be an ATM for u, the little she has is ready to be shared with you.

2. A Nigerian girl will never split the restaurant bill(maybe they have with you guys) but with me naa, an Indian girl will gladly want to split the bill with you or even want to pay and tell u things like you can get the next one.

3. A Nigerian girl will date different guys at once her friends will hail her,
A typical Indian girl is scared to double date because it makes their friends think very low of them and shows poor home bringing

4. A Nigerian girl meets a guy, she is thinking of how to collect from him, An indian girl meet a guy she is thinking if he is the one and how to make him love her.

5. Constant message to a Nigerian girl and you are a leech, constant message to an Indian girl and you are very caring

6. Nigerian girl not sure what love is, indian girl will define love for you

7. Nigerian girl loves show man ship, indian girl love to hide what they have and keep low key

8. Nigerian girl ... so am pausing now, not so sure what else is good or bad btw them, but after all these i go still wan marry niger girl, well an indian girl might like a niger guy but there parents na something else, i guess we just have to be with our nigerian girls hope they have change there ways, have meant a few nigerian girls thou, they make me love the race.

But for Nigerian girls in India hahahhaha, pleaseeee.

Turn OFF that ZEE WORLD you've been watching or return that Gotv. undecided

22 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Thunderlicious: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nigerian girls like heading too much.
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:

Turn OFF that ZEE WORLD you've been watching or return that Gotv. undecided
i dont watch zee world talk less bolly wood movies and gotv bros na wow, wetin do sstar times,lol

2 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Pucaxo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
skyhighweb:
i dont watch zee world talk less bolly wood movies and gotv bros na wow, wetin do sstar times,lol

So how did u guess "Zee world" was a bollywood channel?

Psychology 101 cool

4 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by seunny4lif(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dats true same with German ladies cool
While Nigerian ladies dey see u dey see meal ticket and iphone 9 grin
Even both the one inside and outside Nigeria same
Even SA and Kenya ladies are far better than them...Kenya ladies no dey cook at least we know and are not after ur small change While our own ladies na thief grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:

So how did u guess "Zee world" was a bollywood channel?

Psychology 101 cool

i dont drive doesnt mean i dont look at cars once a while

2 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Indian girls have long hair. Nigeria girl will weave it on
Indian girls pale skinned, Nigeria n girls bleach they skin
Indian girls smell like curry and garlic, Nigerian girls ........... shrugs*
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Pucaxo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
skyhighweb:

cause i went for a job interview there, its mostly hindi speaking workers
Okay lai mohammed Sir! cool
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pucaxo:
Okay lai mohammed Sir! cool
okay true jesus
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ok indian gurls rock!! undecided undecided
didnt say that just saying diff btw them both
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2015
U better go Stick to One Indiana, instead of Nija girl and forget abt dia parents wahala, if d gal don agree, d parents no b issue at all.
Nija gals? God forbid...
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
Op the best thing that ever happened to me was not marrying a Nigerian girl. They're parasites and nothing good can come out of them.

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by IndianaJay: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Op the best thing that ever happened to me was not marrying a Nigerian girl. They're parasites and nothing good can come out of them.

There's a saying....

"You attract what you are".

Check yourself, look inward.....then ask again why you keep attracting parasites.

wink

5 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by IndianaJay: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some people will not respect themselves.

Indian girls that are majorly not even allowed to date black men.....you are here screaming at the top of your lungs that they're better than Nigerian girls.

Can your Indian women make pounded yam and ofe onugbo or stir up a mean efo-riro with orisiri condiments?

Nigerian guys forever trying to make Nigerian women feel less about themselves.

Many Nigerian women are beautiful, hardworking, loving, respectful, caring, motherly, strong women.

Yeah....We are that awesome. wink wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by babyfaceafrica: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lolz.....hehehehe
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by roqrules04(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
@OP, na India you they now??
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
roqrules04:
@OP, na India you they now??
yeah for studies
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
IndianaJay:
Some people will not respect themselves.

Indian girls that are majorly not even allowed to date black men.....you are here screaming at the top of your lungs that they're better than Nigerian girls.

Can your Indian women make pounded yam and ofe onugbo or stir up a mean efo-riro with orisiri condiments?

Nigerian guys forever trying to make Nigerian women feel less about themselves.

Many Nigerian women are beautiful, hardworking, loving, respectful, caring, motherly, strong women.

Yeah....We are that awesome. wink wink
sooo am marrying because of pounded yam

6 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Indian ladies pay your groom price, Naija girls generate encyclopedia of demands grin
Indian ladies (most) have nice curves and sexy tummies (little in the middle but got much back cheesy ) Naija girls are mostly potbellied amoebas grin
Indian ladies pride themselves on knowledge of their culture, Naija girls murder English language and have the nerve to 'demor' with their "Mama Sikirat is cometh" engrish grin

More to come....... tongue

8 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by skyhighweb(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
JimiCoker:
Indian ladies pay your groom price, Naija girls generate encyclopedia of demands grin
Indian ladies (most) have nice curves and sexy tummies (little in the middle but got much back cheesy ) Naija girls are mostly potbellied amoebas grin
Indian ladies pride themselves on knowledge of their culture, Naija girls murder English language and have the nerve to 'demor' with their "Mama Sikirat is cometh" engrish grin

More to come....... tongue
hahaha guy no let them decend on u ohhh, hahahaha
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Indians girls have sexy bums and tits. x.x.x™
Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
skyhighweb:
hahaha guy no let them decend on u ohhh, hahahaha
My brother together we shall overcome, I nor dey fear dem cool

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by metcho: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
xom naija guys are daft..."dey are jus annoyed over d fact dat# most Naija gals are 2 smart 4dem to play#
#

2 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls by cruzita(f): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
waiting for counter thread *difference btw naija guys and indian guys.*spreads mat *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity / Lesbianism Thrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.