Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. (2465 Views)

He Licked My Lips This Break Time / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Came back from work this evening, after eating the ogbono soup wey one of my bae prepared for me. I hurriedly brought out my stretcher as usual to lie down and receive fresh air outside my compound.

While outside, I fell asleep and dreamt I was seriously kissing my new crush. The kiss felt too real, it felt as if I was kissing her in reality, and it got me licking my lips while I was asleep. My phone rang and woke me up, immediately I woke up I caught my landlady's Dog in close range to my mouth, the dog was drooling and licking its lips, the dog just stood there staring at me and licking it lips as if it was licking something before I woke up.

It dawned on me it was my mouth the dog was kissing and licking while I was asleep. And mumu me con dey lick mouth thinking say na my crush I dey kiss for dream. I guess its the aroma of the ogbono from my mouth that attracted the dog.

I jux dey vex. Closeup I bought last week has finished this evening on brushing. angry

2 Likes

Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kikiki. Probably the 1st kiss you got in a very very long time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
trying to tell a stuupid man dat he is stuupid when he considered himself stuupid is a waste of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
trying to tell a stuupid man dat he is stuupid when he considered himself stuupid is a waste of time.
am flattered grin
Blushing as well
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by SirLegal(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:

You just said it all.
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Maxi112: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
u r posess
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by dachaste(f): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nor be kiss ooh. Na d ogbono Wey u chop rub for mouth na him d dog dey help u lick. Lol

Buh omo dat dog get mind
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by kYjelly2: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Say no to bestiality angry angry

All dez naija bingo don't know dia boundary. Dat what happens when naija dog watch too much yankie film undecided
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Thunderlicious: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
CEO of Stupidity
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by adaksbullet: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kid his noun foool NLsad
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2015

Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
shocked shocked Ayama!!**spits**
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eyaa
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Khd95(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dog sef dy crush on ugrin
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Threecrownz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hahahaha...lmaoHahahaha...lmaoHahahaha...lmao
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Krystalzkris(f): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
lol..cheesygringrin... You get luck say na only kiss
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
And you released a shiit load of cum cos of the dog as you woke up undecided SMH
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by happyjuliet(f): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
hahahahahahahahHahaha cheesy
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
kYjelly2:
Say no to bestiality angry angry

All dez naija bingo don't know dia boundary. Dat what happens when naija dog watch too much yankie film undecided
Lmao! Fvcking hilarious! grin
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
U have completed the whole matter by tagging urself mumu
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by gab264(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
@@@@@Your on a long tin bro@@@@@

Yaaawnnnn!!!!!
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Go stupidity! I dey always feel ur gist. Ur coming out here na die! grin
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by andyanders: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:

Exactly.well said.
Re: It Kissed And Licked My Mouth While I Was Asleep. by BetaSexLife: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sorry Bruh

How to turn a woman on, make her Hôrny and Wet and have her Beg You For Sex without even touching her! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex

(1) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here: Can You Marry This Kind Of Woman? / 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date / My Encounter With A Gay On Fb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.