Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo (43319 Views)

Sexstory: Her D Cup Breasts Were The Dreams Of Many Boys At The School / Is This True About Girls? (photo) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by all4gud(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Must a guy kneel down before proposing marriage?
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
sleeknick:
So, where is the part where the girl have a career? Or she Spent 4-5yrs in school just to get preggy and become a liability?

Cuz from what i can see from d pix, it shows: graduation- negotiations-sex-sex-sex-more sex....

Ladies of dis generation always thinking with dia clits...
Sweetheart just said my mind!wink

They all think Our world revolves around "I Do"...Mbanu!angry

My world revolves around being successful, being independent, and making money!undecided

did I forget to mention making money??oh! I did!

2 Likes

Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by ikechukwu354(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Wow. YES YES YES
I can make does dreams come through girl....
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
NanaSparks:
Of course!!!
Especially with the right dude, who can stand in as a friend, a partner in crime, a brother and sometimes, a father.
let do it together, I can stand there and watch u sleep,am that guy try me out.
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by EJanni(f): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
I concur!!! which day e go
be God ni? haba!
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by JoeCutie(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
NanaSparks:

I no even relate 1% to the Igbos
Oh, thank God!
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by kossyablaze(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
isi gini? grin
lol ifuru gi!Echem na ibu nwanyi b4.Ajo nwa
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
danymaina:
. Sorry such dudes don't exist wo
who told you they dont exist
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by misspicy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
otiigba1:
its more like, now that you ve found me, what do ya have for me? *jokes*. i have a bucket of cold ice cream for you grin or better still next time i will take you with me to paris for shopping and you can pick what ever you want, tongue
yum ice cream ****licks lips****

bring it on tonguetongue
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by oluwabolar(f): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is pure rubbish.. Girls who want a dream like dis.. Need to think twice.. Life is not dat rosy. Our life goals should be. 1 graduate collect, 2 get a decent job 3 pay ur parents back for all the sacrifices they made 4 save a lot of money 5 travel around the world with friends and family 6 help the less fortunate 7 adopt a child 8narriage(ifs its Gods plan).
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by simplejayy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
is it in dis era when ladies are looking for magas up n down. hehehe
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by Kay17: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Many people believe to find happiness, one must conform to tradition regardless of circumstances.
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by eltigreu06(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
How many of them take that first step? Turning into runzzz gals once in the higher institution
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by wristbangle: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Wow. YES YES YES

Una like good things sha, ladies. Well everybody want it.
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by sunnyt1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Let me use this illustration; in school, every student's dream is to come out in flying colours, be the best student the institution has ever produced, but every passing day, students unconsciously but relatively engage in things to cushion their chance of measuring up with the best. Every single act of not going to class or going late, not reading at all or enough, not going to class with writing materials, not preparing to exams like you should, among others, contribute to whether a student will pass or fail, and to the degree of grade he/she will come up with.

In other words, every daily activity contributes to the degree of failure or success one would experience in life

The same thing applies to the discourse, every girl wishes to fulfil everything in those pics, but every single thing they do daily determines the real experience, so be warned
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by fidilicious: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
i have it all. Oluwa no ni
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by Fraih(f): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sure!! In that order...
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by Tonicbaby(f): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
yes Yes Yes......I will accomplish it in Jesus name Amen.
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by danymaina: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
dhabeautyjas:

who told you they dont exist
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Do you any I will like to no him plc
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by firewill: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Them olosho too will be like I wanna be like that shiooo Thank God I no be woman #its a free world for we Guys nasoo up Guys
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by megabyte2(f): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Wow YES
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2015
danymaina:
. Do you any I will like to no him plc
lollllll, i can't introduce him to u cos he is my husband. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Liftkid:
Every responsible girl wish to accomplish @picture
all i see in the picture is a selfish self centered lady, who is always wanting to receive … i can't see where she helped someone or built a career. and stood out.

God take away every selfish and self centered lady off, my way, i have seen many already.
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by danymaina: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
dhabeautyjas:

lollllll, i can't introduce him to u cos he is my husband. wink wink wink wink wink
. Ok luke you but to me they no they an don't worry you don't have to introduce him to me am not gay wink

1 Like

Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by professore(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
responsible girls only
Re: The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2015
NanaSparks:

Grow up
Young lady! don't use words like this for me, we are not equals... respect yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.