Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun (25702 Views)

What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / Nigerian Army Releases Statement On Buratai's Alleged Role In Arms Deal Scandal / Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by adegeye38(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gej administration was the most corrupt in the history of the country, the corruption carried out was mind boggling, he was an epitome of cluelessnes , foolishness and stupidity, he was never ready to be president and he was never in charge and he had an idiot for a wife and he got to the post by luck and so he surrounded himself by thieves wo had no single love for the country but for their pockets also imagine investing 2.2 billion dollars on health care, infastructures, road maintainance, equiping the police force, transport, railways, airports, subways and power generation nigeria wont be the same as it is , instead he watched and allow corruption to fester in his administration and he also engaged in the corrupt activities and the foolish nigerians keep hailing him as an hero someone who should be stoned to death, and when someone steals something of 20 naira and he is caught he is burned to death we are indeed in a zoo, may God help us and lets hope that our generation will be better cos the present one has failed woefully, but first we need to change our mindset and views about money,administration and governance and also have an high level of Godliness and maybe there might be hope for this generation after all.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by Coldfeets: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Is OBJ clean.?

Where is OBJ on Transcorp ..

Before you can hold Jonathan , you must hold OBJ

Seriously man, you need to upgrade your thinking. embarassed
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by marv1: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
SirJeffry:
One thing about Gej is that he stays calm in the face of trouble.
He will talk with facts and figures after the "agboroish" and silly APC members must have made fool of themselves.

I've began to suspect that these same folks infiltrated Gej's cabinet with the bad bloods who held this country to ransom only to achieve this witch-hunt later but the God that has led him this far will ensure they all get trapped in the dungeon they dug for that peaceful man.undecided
. ........"I've began to suspect that these same folks infiltrated Gej's cabinet with the bad bloods who held this country to ransom only to achieve this witch-hunt later but the .............. "Haba u always blame another person for ur problems. Bad blood infritrated into GEJ govt is a lame and dumb excuse, irresponsible, unacceptable. Was it APC that selected cabinet members for Gej PDP govt? Rather than saying the truth u are just beating around the bush. Trash...
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by Gbawe: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
modath:

Be rest assured that it wont take 5+yrs of transformation & fresh air that never happened..

BTW, you have been dodging making any comment about this Dasuki debacle... which I've gradually come to realise is your modus operandi... You hardly make submission beyond your usual.. cheesy

The question asked, you waka pass & claim you are only here to read comments, you try well well!!

One thing i give you credit for is hiding in plain sight, apart from your "change" spam on threads, you just agree with posts that align with your bias & K.I.M

How Ya doing ?

Clever lady. You have 'worked out' Firefire completely. You did not even leave a single morsel of meat on the bone. You picked the bone clean 100%.

@Post.

My opinion, even as his fans may not like it, is that GEJ is a simpleton promoted far, far above his station in life by a warped political system that seeks the most unprepared, most unprincipled and most undeserving Nigerians to man the most important leadership position in the land. Such men/women lack a deep and abiding sense of right and wrong. they lack strong principles and have no appreciation of the damage they are doing.

They can willingly act alone or join others to ruin the lives and future of many Nigerians as GEJ did. Jonathan was not on Mars when all the looting was taking place. He was present and a willing partner in the looting. About time Nigerians face the truth about a President (GEJ) I personally find a nauseating human being even if bigots want to hail him a messiah.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by marv1: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
The remita deal was signed under Jonathan's regime and sanusi as the CBN governor. This present administration continued with some policies of the previous government. TSA is Jonathan’s baby.

U people just like giving excuses for GEJ wrong-doings. When tsa was his baby, what did he do with the baby? He abandoned the baby and couldnt take a firm decision on the baby in a space of 4yrs. But someone else picked the baby within few months and gave a direct intructions to govt agencies to comply. U wont understand how much has been saved from waste until next yr burget.
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by armadeo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
WaffenSS:

Now is the perfect opportunity for him to do so. Unless the "revelations" can only serve to sink him and his paymaster deeper into the mire

This is asinine. You mean they had info they were going to be rigged out of office, and they calmly allowed it to happen? Hell no, not the PDP we all know that was busy sponsoring fiction and lies all over the place. Imagine having solid facts about an army of hackers to rig the election, but opting instead to propagandize about pampers and 1984 instead.

Evidently. Thus the quiet theft by the duo in the background.

...but himself.

Wow. What an arsehole. Your demands? You lost the election but yet you have demands? just...wow. Ok, let's go through them then and prove the idiocy of the PDP

Why? Is the current one dead?

Your 'clients' did the robbing, thus the tribunal judgments. Also, you fool, the president is not in the business of reversing court judments, a fact you'd know were you ever schooled in democracy and civil decency.

You should've given it to GEJ, since he has a proclivity to wantonly sign anything that flies across his desk, even his 'death warrant' (Modath)

What sharing 'formular'? And who's "our"?

Your clients? Interesting company you keep in the PDP.

There can never be a plague worse than PDP. Thankfully we survived that calamity...barely.

Stop fooling yourself. The scarcity is not your doing.

Really? So that was how the PDP coasted 16 years of kleptomania, by inducing artificial deprivation and destitution so that people would turn a blind eye to your theft while scouring to survive? Thank god Nigerians woke up circa 2014 to keep you vagrants out.

Of all the zombies plaguing this forum, you seem to be the most loony and incoherent. The thread was about your messiah's apparent complicity in the theft of resources meant for the war against terror, but here you are with cheap blackmail pulled out of your arse that conveniently ignores the topic. What is this subterfuge supposed to achieve?
A

Apt response but I've got advice for you in case of next time.

Some people are so far gone there's no point in attempting to rescue them else they pull you down too. I know it goes against the love your neighbour ish but there it is.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by marv1: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
saintkel:
Jonathan should answer wot? Go ask OBJ to give account of d 16 billion dollar power project he squandered or ask PMB to explain his role in d PTDF scandal, till then leave GEJ alone, haba una no d shame o, APC till today is still blaming GEJ for everytin, I wonder where we would have bin if GEJ blamed OBJ for d massive fraud during his regime
Its a pity that people like u can not be truthful for once and that is why this country is stagnated. If u got a life threatening cut or wound just yestiday. Would u attend to it or u leave it like that and go ahead to treat another scar of ten years ago? Nigerians are nigeria problems becos they are not truthful. GEJ lacked direction that is why he could not probe previous govt b4 him.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by carinmom(f): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gbawe:

Clever lady. You have 'worked out' Firefire completely. You did not even leave a single morsel of meat on the bone. You picked the bone clean 100%.

@Post.

My opinion, even as his fans may not like it, is that GEJ is a simpleton promoted far, far above his station in life by a warped political system that seeks the most unprepared, most unprincipled and most undeserving Nigerians to man the most important leadership position in the land. Such men/women lack a deep and abiding sense of right and wrong. they lack strong principles and have no appreciation of the damage they are doing.

They can willingly act alone or join others to ruin the lives and future of many Nigerians as GEJ did. Jonathan was not on Mars when all the looting was taking place. He was present and a willing partner in the looting. About time Nigerians face the truth about a President (GEJ) I personally find a nauseating human being even if bigots want to hail him a messiah.
How do you expect someone that could not control his wife excesses to control a giant country like Naija with a population of over 150m? GEJ is definitely inexperienced in IBB's voice.
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by WaffenSS(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
armadeo:

Apt response but I've got advice for you in case of next time.

Some people are so far gone there's no point in attempting to rescue them else they pull you down too. I know it goes against the love your neighbour ish but there it is.

True.

I'd have said zombies were irredeemable, but then there's Warm Bodies smiley
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:
Oya Jonathan over to you... We all are waiting for your side of the story
he was on your mothers bed
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by Jude015(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
SirJeffry:

He will talk with facts and figures after the "agboroish" and silly APC members must have made fool of themselves.

I've began to suspect that these same folks infiltrated Gej's cabinet with the bad bloods who held this country to ransom only to achieve this witch-hunt later but the God that has led him this far will ensure they all get trapped in the dungeon they dug for that peaceful man.undecided

Sorry to say but I think u are very ignorant
Even a new bornbaby knows ders no way GEJ can't know abt dis humongous scandal
GEJ is just pretendending to be manipulated....he knows what was happening all along and I know his hands must be soiled
There's no way Dasuki wud want to implicate himself in dat kind of fruad if he knew he didn't have an escape route.....and dat is being able to sing on GEJ and other big shots involved
And by d way am sick and tired of u ppl calling GEJ a man of peace when all he was doing was watching corruption burn the citizens to pieces!!!!
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by Jude015(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
SirJeffry:

[color=#990000][/color]Sorry to say but I think u are very ignorant
Even a new bornbaby knows ders no way GEJ can't know abt dis humongous scandal
GEJ is just pretendending to be manipulated....he knows what was happening all along and I know his hands must be soiled
There's no way Dasuki wud want to implicate himself in dat kind of fruad if he knew he didn't have an escape route.....and dat is being able to sing on GEJ and other big shots involved
And by d way am sick and tired of u ppl calling GEJ a man of peace when all he was doing was watching corruption burn the citizens to pieces!!!!
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by armadeo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
sorry bro in the zone in this context does it mean in a vegetative state?

[quote author=texazzpete post=40798417]

He means in a comatose state grin[4quote]

He meant inebriated.
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by NigLasPresident: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Firefire:

Believe me sincerely speaking, we are all Nigerians, we would all appreciate that all looters be brought to justice, I recommend death by firing squad to all looters of our common wealth across the country. (LG, State, FG & where possible private companies), when there are empirical evidences that cannot be denied against them.

We do not need all this unnecessary and deafening noises from Buhary & APC about fighting corruption when our basic need of good governance is at stake.

Buhary & APC can fight the looters silently without any media propaganda.

Imagine, Nigeria economy is going down, industries no longer have access to FX to pay their foreign partners.

Companies are closing up due to unavailability of raw materials, workers losing their jobs.

Fuel scarcity across the country

Power generation have dropped below target

6 Month into the CHNAGE era, nothing has change, we are not moving forward, we are not even stagnant, we are making back-flipping.

Please make a check and see who has been convicted yet upon all this daily media propaganda and newspaper publication with 'sources who does not want his name in print' ?

APC already won the election with media propaganda, they cannot go far to run a dynamic country like Nigeria with another set of media propaganda, it will surely boomerang.

Propaganda is a soft weapon; hold it in your hands too long, and it will move about like a snake, and strike the other way. - Jean Anouilh

Shalom!

WoW... Great insight we need people like you in politics who understand exactly what and what to tackle and fix once in power... But wait d people won't want to see you in power. Nigerians are addicted to those who want to get to public office not to make things work but to get fame, power and loot all they can

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by NigLasPresident: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Inspectahdeck:
The remita deal was signed under Jonathan's regime and sanusi as the CBN governor. This present administration continued with some policies of the previous government. TSA is Jonathan’s baby.

no need for all this if you won't simply answer the question about who owns Remita. Remita just looted billions of Naira under this change administration all in the name of commission payment in an unclear deal with lots of unanswered questions and it just died with the same tempo the issue raised it's head in one of the senate sittings. Who owns this wonderful Remita and why has the present administration remain silent on the billions Remita made from the TSA deal and why is the issue dead in the senate? Last time I checked it was said that the country was too broke and this administration has been clamoring for reduction of minimum wage of the true Nigerians to below 18,000 naira.. O ma se o... Is the more you look the less you see government still existing? Tot that was going to be a thing of the past as change had come... Oooooooo
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by NigLasPresident: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
dustydee:

I bet they knew. I met someone who works with NFIU and he told me they knew when the N50m third term bribe was paid but they could not do anything about it for obvious reasons. So even if such transactions are flagged, the investigations are suppressed by the government. That is why we need strong institutions that do not care whose ox is gored.

great write up... Now some people should pick a point here on how to clean up the rots in the system rather than dumb propaganda activities that has become the order of the day
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by Gbawe: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
I think one good thing that has emerged from how horrendous GEJ was is that it is only those who want to lead at the highest level and present themselves as able gladiators, ready to enter the ring and battle others, who will become President from now on. That is how it is worldwide because that is how many nations gain the leaders that help them attain laudable development and progress.

If the system had been like that in the past in Nigeria then there is no chance in hell either Yar Adua or GEJ would have become Presidents of Nigeria. For good or bad, we must always give the chance to those who present themselves to lead. The days of bringing one recluse from Katsina (Yar Adua) or an abject mediocrity from Bayelsa (GEJ) are over. From now on, with the lessons learnt from GEJ in particular, I think we will only be seeing the likes of El Rufai, Fashola, Kwanwaso et al becoming President in future. Nigerians are much wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by NigLasPresident: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
dtruthis:
he was on your mothers bed

really isn't that a dumb response or was he on your bed and mother's too?

1 Like

Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by NigLasPresident: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gbawe:
I think one good thing that has emerged from how horrendous GEJ was is that it is only those who want to lead at the highest level and present themselves as able gladiators, ready to enter the ring and battle others, who will become President from now on. That is how it is worldwide because that is how many nations gain the leaders that help them attain laudable development and progress.

If the system had been like that in the past in Nigeria then there is no chance in hell either Yar Adua or GEJ would have become Presidents of Nigeria. For good or bad, we must always give the chance to those who present themselves to lead. The days of bringing one recluse from Katsina (Yar Adua) or an abject mediocrity from Bayelsa (GEJ) are over. From now on, with the lessons learnt from GEJ in particular, I think we will only be seeing the likes of El Rufai, Fashola, Kwanwaso et al becoming President in future. Nigerians are much wiser now.

Hahaha... I see what you are trying to do so apart from those recycled names of generations ago we have no credible minds to control affairs of things in the country than those names we have heard for ages? Well, I see why the brain drain by the westerners thrive.. Because likes like you go around with propaganda that ensures the masses remain fooled by those your masters you mentioned and their allies... Well out of over 100, 000, 000 million Nigerians plus those doing wonders out there in other countries only recycled names you want to hold the country to ransom? So speak which of these men you mentioned is your father so we support him for having a caring child fighting hard behind the scene to see he remains in power forever
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by NigLasPresident: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:

Hahaha... I see what you are trying to do so apart from those recycled names of generations ago we have no credible minds to control affairs of things in the country than those names we have heard for ages? Well, I see why the brain drain by the westerners thrive.. Because likes like you go around with propaganda that ensures the masses remain fooled by those your masters you mentioned and their allies... Well out of over 100, 000, 000 million Nigerians plus those doing wonders out there in other countries only recycled names you want to hold the country to ransom? So speak which of these men you mentioned is your father so we support him for having a caring child fighting hard behind the scene to see he remains in power forever
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by NigLasPresident: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:

no need for all this if you won't simply answer the question about who owns Remita. Remita just looted billions of Naira under this change administration all in the name of commission payment in an unclear deal with lots of unanswered questions and it just died with the same tempo the issue raised it's head in one of the senate sittings. Who owns this wonderful Remita and why has the present administration remain silent on the billions Remita made from the TSA deal and why is the issue dead in the senate? Last time I checked it was said that the country was too broke and this administration has been clamoring for reduction of minimum wage of the true Nigerians to below 18,000 naira.. O ma se o... Is the more you look the less you see government still existing? Tot that was going to be a thing of the past as change had come... Oooooooo
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by armadeo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
WaffenSS:

True.

I'd have said zombies were irredeemable, but then there's Warm Bodies smiley

We can only hope that not only their hearts begin to beat again but whatever neurons left in the porridge of a brain start firing again.
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by WaffenSS(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
armadeo:

We can only hope that not only their hearts begin to beat again but whatever neurons left in the porridge of a brain start firing again.

We hope, we hope....
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun by mbhs139(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
fwesh3:
ignorance is a disease and common sense is not common after all. I don't blame you @ all. Opening your filthy mouth to curse the best president this country has ever had.. Use your brain well nigga!!! You have been scammed. #GEJ my Hero

You know what, I just bust into laughter the moment I saw this your response to my earlier post. You know, I'm most intrigued by the fact that you called my mouth filthy. Anyway, that's one of the hills of the social media, it gives you the opportunity to hide behind the keyboard to insult people older than your father. Anyway, just like someone said, you're entitled to your opinion. Goodluck to you. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Lawan Warns Multichoice On Tariff Hike / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.