Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (92103 Views)

Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2015
As shared on Twitter by Segun Arinze, not the actor Segun Arinze though. lol.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/girl-slept-with-guy-at-her-church-look.html

6 Shares

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Nothing in the message shows he slept with her, perhaps it was just a silly assumption from an insecure boyfriend.

The word "sin" does not necessarily mean sex, perhaps they flirted but heck, what's my business. That's his sh*t to deal with.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Chiefia(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2015
Could be that they both made some kind of unusual advances at each other while in the church... Don't see anything relating to "sleep" here... EndTimeChurchSleeping...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Bugatie(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

Don't people sleep in church again, maybe after vigil tongue

Yet to understand what the point is exactly

8 Likes

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by bewla(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2015
no get your joke

10 Likes

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Jagsban(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Holy Holy!
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by CaroLyner(f): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2015
i dont see what denotes he slept with her up there undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by yapapa: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2015
dumb

7 Likes

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Fernandowski(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2015
after cuumming and squirting to their satisfaction they remember that God exists??

who is deceiving who??

piece of shiiitttt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by HerJahSir(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2015
"We sinned" speaks a lot! Also, the write-up was full of confession nd regrets. Dem don foooock each da jor! kiss

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by dynamic006(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Ironi oooo
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by kossyablaze(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Whr d part 2?
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by ezychris(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2015
HerJahSir:
"We sinned" speaks a lot! Also, the write-up was full of
confession nd regrets. Dem don foooock each da jor!
Loving the pic
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Highcuerayte: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Wish kind mumu OP be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by IamLEGEND1: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Brother in the lord no know how to spell Philippians
Ok na!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Lovexme(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2015
After eating the forbidden fruit his eyes became opened, and he became conscious of his unclothedness.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by poshestmina(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Not making sense to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by johnstar(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2015
I dey come
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by obynaDmob(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Icecomrade: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2015
D
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2015
wink
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by ModiKen(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2015
PushMusic:
Nothing in the message shows he slept with her, perhaps it was just a silly assumption from an insecure boyfriend.

The word "sin" does not necessarily mean sex, perhaps they flirted but heck, what's my business. That's his sh*t to deal with.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by menix(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Rabbish!!

If I say the Mod responsible for this FP is a pure Uwa Mmebi breed lasisi09 will say he is an End Time worker.

I don't see anything useful about the thread.

Abii every other person here took something I am yet to take

5 Likes

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by MadCow1: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Huh
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by demarc001: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Na achievement
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Demmocrats(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Sex these days is like Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Mopolchi: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
Na wa
Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by akpanikpe(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
Op, what brand of weed did you smook this morning before captioning this thread topic?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by gabylzy(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
lame thread lame op lame story LA LAME EVERYTHING

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Who dey argue say no be endtime we dey , na yesterday one make FP wey one ghanian Rev father dey nack one nurse, na so one 19yrs old Zimbabwean self acclaimed pastor dey nack hin mama mate. My pple abeg wetin dey dis totó of a tin sef, na food, abi e get one spirit wey dey follow d tin

1 Like

Re: Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2015
I slept with a girl too at her church inside my car and it was all fun.
FlirtyKaren:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.