Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do (4602 Views)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Often times we always castigate the policies made by our leaders as not being beneficial to the masses. We think mostly when they get to the seat of power what they think of is just themselves alone, now my question is if u were the president of Nigeria today what will u do to ensure the following
1. To ensure 24 hour electricity supply
2. Jobs for the unemployed
3. To reduce corruption to its minimum level
4. Ensure adequate food supply
5. Avoiding of fuel scarcity
6. Increase the value of the Naira
7. To stop bokoharam in the north and the current uprising in the east and other form of violence
8. To make our educational institution number one in the globe
9. Provision of adequate infrastructure e.t.c
Now that you are the president pls provide policies that you think previous president has not brought before that will better the lives of Nigerians and how u intend to execute this policies. Over to you Mr president
Moderator pls do d needful, I understand president buhari is a nairalander, u never can tell he may be interested in the comments made by Nigerians.
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by Bambless1(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2015
akp202:
I understand president buhari is a nairalander, u never can tell he may be interested in the comments made by Nigerians.

Op Are You In Anyway Related To Our Minister Of Lies And Propaganda? MR LIE MUHAMMED undecided
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by kossyablaze(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Just number 4
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by NobleAky(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Well all these things are secondary problem.
The main problem is the attitudinal change...cultivating a proper political culture and building a strong educational foundation and institutions from where we can learn the essence and processes of governance to the state and citizens.
From there we can learn and cultivate positive attitude towards politics...many politicians are ill knowledged and equipped about
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by chinae(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2015
I will kill all dullards to halt widespreads of dullies through reproduction.
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by Mistermamus(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Non of d above. Steal €10bil sell d country join sef.
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2015
I think no 1 shld be paramount first. #StablePower supply. It is d bedrock of modern development.

1 Like

Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Bambless1:

Op Are You In Anyway Related To Our Minister Of Lies And Propaganda? MR LIE MUHAMMED undecided
lol....i heard he was my grandfather uncle sons cousin
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2015
ugolance:
I think no 1 shld be paramount first. #StablePower supply. It is d bedrock of modern development.
and how do u intend to achieve that because previous administration has spent trillions on that sector yet no meaningful result
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by Duletion(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2015
I'd divide Nigeria and let the murderous cancer in the north live with only themselves

2 Likes

Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2015
akp202:
and how do u intend to achieve that because previous administration has spent trillions on that sector yet no meaningful result
like was asked; 'if I were the President what will I do'? Hence my answer....
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by Psalm18: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2015
akp202:
Often times we always castigate the policies made by our leaders as not being beneficial to the masses. We think mostly when they get to the seat of power what they think of is just themselves alone, now my question is if u were the president of Nigeria today what will u do to ensure the following
1. To ensure 24 hour electricity supply
2. Jobs for the unemployed
3. To reduce corruption to its minimum level
4. Ensure adequate food supply
5. Avoiding of fuel scarcity
6. Increase the value of the Naira
7. To stop bokoharam in the north and the current uprising in the east and other form of violence
8. To make our educational institution number one in the globe
9. Provision of adequate infrastructure e.t.c
Now that you are the president pls provide policies that you think previous president has not brought before that will better the lives of Nigerians and how u intend to execute this policies. Over to you Mr president
Moderator pls do d needful, I understand president buhari is a nairalander, u never can tell he may be interested in the comments made by Nigerians.
Whether he is nairalander or not is secondary, the future president of nigeria may be reading this.. I'm.more interested in him/her than the present.
As someone else said fix power.
Another said attitudinal change.

I concur with both, even though you cannot force people to change attitude, the bad attitude is in most cases coming from anger, and sense of injustice.
Also fix our Constitution to reflect greater autonomy so states can use their resources.
Fix federal roads using reputable companies such that those roads last 5-10 years. Any contractor not able to guarantee this, blacklist them.
Then to fix our energy poverty, aggressively pursue renewables such as geothermal and solar, we have this two in abundance.
Of course reform our law enforcement agencies. So many trial by media and very few real convictions but someone who stole 10K can be sentenced to death by hanging. Few convictions because the lawyers are incompetent so make the prosecution lawyers hired based on ability.

Just few of the ideas.
Truth of the matter is idea is not so much the problem but political will.
Most of these things I'm writing others have already articulated them.
Also reform our electoral laws so we can have those who sincerely want to make a change.
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by M4gunners: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Why didn't you include the division of Nigeria instead of ur #8.I will not waste time to divide Nigeria. Everyone has right to choose were he/she we belong.
Then we will make a strong constitution that will guide the Country.

1 Like

Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Mistermamus:
u harsh o....and how will that help nigerians?
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Why didn't you include the division of Nigeria instead of ur #8.I will not waste time to divide Nigeria. Everyone has right to choose were he/she we belong.
Then we will make a strong constitution that will guide the Country.
dividing this country at this fragile state of things will it actually favour every sector of the country?
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by dondee123(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2015
I thought the so call APC knows it all before promising heaven and earth. Nigeria as a country has good designed policies but poor implementation.
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2015
chinae:
I will kill all dullards to halt widespreads of dullies through reproduction.
in orders words u want to be a sectional president?
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
dondee123:
I thought the so call APC knows it all before promising heaven and earth. Nigeria as a country has good designed policies but poor implementation.
so if u are d president how would u be able to implement d policies ?
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Just number 4
how will achieve number four as d president because that is just a policy
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by NigLasPresident: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2015
Don't get the aim of this post... Is it so some people you say are now on nairaland and currently in power can find ideas on what to do? If it is then it's a great post, if not all that would be said here may never leave here cos our politicians will never learn from history
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by M4gunners: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2015
akp202:
dividing this country at this fragile state of things will it actually favour every sector of the country?
Actually at the beginning no,but with time you will see the benefits. Some parts of this Country called Nigeria is drawing us back.
How can you explain this, that more than half of the whole Country budget are being used to fight terrorism that could have tackle at the early stage. While the Citizens are living below 2$ a day?
People who supposed to wail in when they see things going wrong refuse to so simply because of their personal interest.

1 Like

Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by Bambless1(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Mistermamus:
Lolz See Leader Of Tomorrow cheesy
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Actually at the beginning no,but with time you will see the benefits. Some parts of this Country called Nigeria is drawing us back.
How can you explain this, that more than half of the whole Country budget are being used to fight terrorism that could have tackle at the early stage. While the Citizens are living below 2$ a day?
People who supposed to wail in when they see things going wrong refuse to so simply because of their personal interest.
so in ur opinion if u re the president today ur objective will be to split the country ? dont u think posterity will remember you as the president that splited nigeria...imagine if goodluck has fought to remain the president imagine what posterity would have remember him for
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by akp202(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Bambless1:
Lolz See Leader Of Tomorrow cheesy
i tire o
Re: If U Were D President Of Nigeria What Will U Do by M4gunners: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2015
akp202:

so in ur opinion if u re the president today ur objective will be to split the country ? dont u think posterity will remember you as the president that splited nigeria...imagine if goodluck has fought to remain the president imagine what posterity would have remember him for
Every human being has his or her aims in life. Jonathan is a gentle and genus Man . What history has about IBB,OBJ,ABACHA and now BUHARI and so on will not be the same as what it will have with me if i happen to be the President. At the end what's most important is that i have helped the less privileged.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Present Economic Struggles: Vital Lessons We All Must Heed / Jonathan Blasts Buhari Over Corruption, Challenges Him. / Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.