Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll (23493 Views)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
mrmax1:

Sir I was opportuned to be in Bayelsa 2 weeks before the election and I'm still here, work brought me though. Many Nayelsan wants dickson out not for silvas money. What killed silva was that he concentrated all is effort on southern ijaw leaving Pdp to rig him out every were even in his own LG. At opolo yenagoa where I I'm, at the pulling unit there pdp thugs locked up some apc supporters and prevented them from voting using guns, even the police didn't say nothing, till the hijacked the ballot box. For this election the reverse was the case, pdp rigged out apc. Silva on seeing it decided to use fed might in southern ijaw.
Before u come at me hard....am a pdp, GEJ and arsenal fan

Don't worry bro. It's your opinion and you're entitled to one.
You've been in Bayelsa for 2 weeks?
I've been in Bayelsa for 6 years! I have close sources at both camps.
Though I can't totally rule out cases of electoral crimes as you stated but I believe Sylva and his political godfathers step overboard.
Policemen were brought in from northern states to rig election for Sylva if you must know.
One thing I will not stand for is a one party state.
APC clearly has dictatorial tendencies and by God they will not succeed
Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by bigerboy200: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
bonechamberlain:
sylva should shut up, even those high number of votes he got was through rigging. all pdp states should toll the line of Dickson, following the election fire for fire, if wada has done the same he wouldn't have lost. if u act gentleman for apc hoping on buhari to conduct a free and fair election, u would be rigged out.
Dickson?? Yes..He performed.. but Wada?? No..he is a disgrace to PDP..
Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by bonechamberlain(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
bigerboy200:

Dickson?? Yes..He performed.. but Wada?? No..he is a disgrace to PDP..
u are right but that doesn't mean he should be rigged out, its democracy remember.

1 Like

Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by bonechamberlain(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eziachi:
No one can ever rig election where he has zero support.
hmm are u in Nigeria
Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by alrahmanonline(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:
APC cannot win all the the time. Buhari led government should not turn nigeria into civil war please. Kogi is still burning due to APCs manipulation.

Or are they now controlling INEC?

Even if chicken die for your backyard, na Buhari kill am, wetin!!!!
Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by front247: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sylva, Will u shut up u blatant liar and thug
Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by sparkleRed(f): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Info reaching me 4rm a frnd in Bayelsa nw, is dat they have even announced d result, dat d violence is 2 much in southern Ijaw so the election there has ben cancelled or so dat pdp won, how true is this dis 4 those residing in Bayelsa?
Re: It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll by mrmax1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:

Don't worry bro. It's your opinion and you're entitled to one.
You've been in Bayelsa for 2 weeks?
I've been in Bayelsa for 6 years! I have close sources at both camps.
Though I can't totally rule out cases of electoral crimes as you stated but I believe Sylva and his political godfathers step overboard.
Policemen were brought in from northern states to rig election for Sylva if you must know.
One thing I will not stand for is a one party state.
APC clearly has dictatorial tendencies and by God they will not succeed
[/b][b]

That's correct sir....I agree wit u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party / Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.