Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? (54645 Views)

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
900warriorz:
eehya! Atleast, i have a dad, a wise one at that! That statement keepz we wondering if you are an orphan.

120 likes doexnt mean you said something meaningful....there are many stupid people like you as well....grin

am sure you aiint even working! Itz either you are unemployed or underemployed coz i havent seen anyone so childish to refer to LAWMA in a case of shitty talkz!

Wonder if you bastard know what lawma meanz! Mtcccheeew! That remindz me, OLODO, rabbi iz an hebrew word meaning teacher! Itz you are referring to the one iz your household, then, that ,ust be RABBIES, dont try to prove that RABBI is the singular form coz you are gonna be making jest outta yourself in public.....grin

If he is wise to have liked the comment why re u now complaining of same comment a wise one liked

Guy quit contradicting urself, u just sound like a fagg0t..

Thou heard you re a product of maggot from a used condom that ur people failed to dispose that brought about you..

Little wonder you have no nice jab than ranting like a Rabid dog..

Before I 4get, what is LAWMA
Pls don't tell me u feed from their daily collections cous I know of that..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 3:29am On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

If he is wise to have liked the comment why re u now complaining of same comment a wise one liked

Guy quit contradicting urself, u just sound like a fagg0t..

Thou heard you re a product of maggot from a used condom that ur people failed to dispose that brought about you..

Little wonder you have no nice jab than ranting like a Rabid dog..

Before I 4get, what is LAWMA
Pls don't tell me u feed from their daily collections cous I know of that..

you already contradicyed yourself in your last statement. I shouldnt tell you i feed from their collectionz coz you know of that....lol.....all i see iz stupidity, foolishness, frustration etc....all in one! Brother, i no know say that thing wey dey do you no get cure, walahi, i for no follow you talk..

Ode dey ask me question wey i ask him papa lol.....simply tell me you dont know what LAWMA stands for and i will kindly tell you what it is....

Hmmm, human being, descendant of a maggot! You should have called me zombie instead....casterated fellow. I guess such children are only founf in your family line thatz why you know of them.

Someone was careful with hiz choice and use of word 'rabid'. Why you no call am rabbi again make i laugh your dumb ass! grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2015
900warriorz:
you already contradicyed yourself in your last statement. I shouldnt tell you i feed from their collectionz coz you know of that....lol.....all i see iz stupidity, foolishness, frustration etc....all in one! Brother, i no know say that thing wey dey do you no get cure, walahi, i for no follow you talk..

Ode dey ask me question wey i ask him papa lol.....simply tell me you dont know what LAWMA stands for and i will kindly tell you what it is....

Hmmm, human being, descendant of a maggot! You should have called me zombie instead....casterated fellow. I guess such children are only founf in your family line thatz why you know of them.

Someone was careful with hiz choice and use of word 'rabid'. Why you no call am rabbi again make i laugh your dumb ass! grin

Contradicyed ko contraceptive nii..

Casterated ko Fidel Castro nii..

LAWMA dump you feed on has infected you with Autism or ur folks suffer from same, let see if it's hereditary nd prescribe the best drug..

Foolish, stupidity, frustration etc, Are they the names of ur family members
U seem familiar with those names..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

Contradicyed ko contraceptive nii..

Casterated ko Fidel Castro nii..

LAWMA dump you feed on has infected you with Autism or ur folks suffer from same, let see if it's hereditary nd prescribe the best drug..

Foolish, stupidity, frustration etc, Are they the names of ur family members
U seem familiar with those names..

itz a pity i was so fast in answering you that i made some mistakes....i could have as well modified them and corrected them.

But i decided to give you idiot a chance to see how childish you are and you proved me right by attacking me from my mistakes..

Not only did i notice how foolish you are.....but also, how i got myself into talking to a low life like you. You know something?

This talk iz getting more interesting! Letz talk on...

wink
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2015
900warriorz:
itz a pity i was so fast in answering you that i made some mistakes....i could have as well modified them and corrected them.

But i decided to give you idiot a chance to see how childish you are and you proved me right by attacking me from my mistakes..

Not only did i notice how foolish you are.....but also, how i got myself into talking to a low life like you. You know something?

This talk iz getting more interesting! Letz talk on...

wink

Hahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahha.
As if I get tired

Ehen, u said u were fast in answering nd made the mistake bah
But u were fast in spotting my own mistake

Hahahahahahhha, dude u re epileptic imbeci.le....

It's always easy for a low life to spot another..

Abeg come where our low life joint dey am ready to buy you a plate of ur favorite Cow dump with a bottle of chilled Urine..

Ur 'dada' is already here..
Come ASAP..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahha.
As if I get tired

Ehen, u said u were fast in answering nd made the mistake bah
But u were fast in spotting my own mistake

Hahahahahahhha, dude u re epileptic imbeci.le....

It's always easy for a low life to spot another..

Abeg come where our low life joint dey am ready to buy you a plate of ur favorite Cow dump with a bottle of chilled Urine..

Ur 'dada' is already here..
Come ASAP..

yeahy! ''As if you realy get tired'' nice use of english!

Very funny....but my teeth aiint out! Well! Well!! Well!!! What do we have here? Someone seem to have drank a bowl of roasted papa and chilled fart this morning!

And thatz why all you keep saying is ''dump site'' where they are buried....you know naa! wink your.............ehnehn! Am sure you understood that.

You know your problem? I dont seem to know either coz it seem enormous! Better bring your head ki a lo we e lo do! grin

do me a favour please? Gerarahia mehn! Gerarahia mehn sh!t! You know what i'm saying? In igbo.....you know the rest! grin grin grin
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
900warriorz:
yeahy! ''As if you realy get tired'' nice use of english!

Very funny....but my teeth aiint out! Well! Well!! Well!!! What do we have here? Someone seem to have drank a bowl of roasted papa and chilled fart this morning!

And thatz why all you keep saying is ''dump site'' where they are buried....you know naa! wink your.............ehnehn! Am sure you understood that.

You know your problem? I dont seem to know either coz it seem enormous! Better bring your head ki a lo we e lo do! grin

do me a favour please? Gerarahia mehn! Gerarahia mehn sh!t! You know what i'm saying? In igbo.....you know the rest! grin grin grin

Chaii.. this maggot man, u sure say u get sense at all..

Abeg, abeg, go get urself a pack of nail, swallow all inorder to nail ur stewpidity down..

No wonder Yoyo momma walks Mile 12 naked..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

Chaii.. this maggot man, u sure say u get sense at all..

Abeg, abeg, go get urself a pack of nail, swallow all inorder to nail ur stewpidity down..

No wonder Yoyo momma walks Mile 12 naked..

lol......funny enough, i just called my sweet mama and shez doing really fine in co-operative villa in ajah! If your dad knowz that place, you will know your entire family savings cannot buy half plot of land there...

I still wonder if you have parentz coz this one that you've alwayz been mentioning your dad and mum, i guess you miss them...

For the record, therez nothing like maggot man! Little do i wonder if you know what a maggot is....you only know its a living organism...if you so know about them, how are they formed? :/
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
900warriorz:
lol......funny enough, i just called my sweet mama and shez doing really fine in co-operative villa in ajah! If your dad knowz that place, you will know your entire family savings cannot buy half plot of land there...

I still wonder if you have parentz coz this one that you've alwayz been mentioning your dad and mum, i guess you miss them...

For the record, therez nothing like maggot man! Little do i wonder if you know what a maggot is....you only know its a living organism...if you so know about them, how are they formed? :/

Hahahahahahahahahahha...
Ur mama or ur LovePeddler

Abeg abeg I go shit ooo cheesy grin
Maggot come block me for Fara park estate not that sangotedo wey ur LovePeddler live..

Maggot, u waste time in replying, re u a trailer loader
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahahha...
Ur mama or ur LovePeddler

Abeg abeg I go shit ooo cheesy grin
Maggot come block me for Fara park estate not that sangotedo wey ur LovePeddler live..

Maggot, u waste time in replying, re u a trailer loader

chai! A bastard saying co-operative villa (urban housing co-operative) is in sangotedo! No be only sangotedo, na epetedo you go see....foool!

Fara park estate near co-operative villa for anything? Lmaoo....grin

guy, if you no know wetin to talk, abeg, just shut up! I no sure say you don enter co-operative before....coz securities for gate sef no go let low life like you con rob our peaceful serene estate...

Madt man! cheesy tongue
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
900warriorz:
chai! A bastard saying co-operative villa (urban housing co-operative) is in sangotedo! No be only sangotedo, na epetedo you go see....foool!

Fara park estate near co-operative villa for anything? Lmaoo....grin

guy, if you no know wetin to talk, abeg, just shut up! I no sure say you don enter co-operative before....coz securities for gate sef no go let low life like you con rob our peaceful serene estate...

Madt man! cheesy tongue

Enter come do watin wen yo Momma stinks..
I don't stay in a polluted environment..

Come nah wen ur neighbor free him phone for you, you dey fit reply

Guy go swallow a pack of nail so that it could nail down ur stewpidity...

Son of tens of sperm..
Just go lay her at home at the 'serere' estate..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

Enter come do watin wen yo Momma stinks..
I don't stay in a polluted environment..

Come nah wen ur neighbor free him phone for you, you dey fit reply

Guy go swallow a pack of nail so that it could nail down ur stewpidity...

Son of tens of sperm..
Just go lay her at home at the 'serere' estate..

lol.....you know something? You just get me laughing coz you sound like a child....a realy small one. grin

son of tens of sperm, your papa own sef join naa....you no know? undecided oh! He did tell you....anyway, i expected that....grin

you amazed me with your ''stewpidity'' by saying co-op villa stinks! I dont blame you anyway, if you can say co-op villa is located on sangotedo, what cant you say?
cheesy

olodo oshi! You family earningz like i said earlier cannot secure a plot of land there coz even half plot goes for over #100m....am waiting for you to lie about fara park! Call land there for me #1b oleeeeeeee....

I havent even heard of fara park! But you've heard of co-op villa....guess your estate is full of low lifes like you. tongue
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by menix(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
900warriorz:
lol.....you know something? You just get me laughing coz you sound like a child....a realy small one. grin

son of tens of sperm, your papa own sef join naa....you no know? undecided oh! He did tell you....anyway, i expected that....grin

you amazed me with your ''stewpidity'' by saying co-op villa stinks! I dont blame you anyway, if you can say co-op villa is located on sangotedo, what cant you say?
cheesy

olodo oshi! You family earningz like i said earlier cannot secure a plot of land there coz even half plot goes for over #100m....am waiting for you to lie about fara park! Call land there for me #1b oleeeeeeee....

I havent even heard of fara park! But you've heard of co-op villa....guess your estate is full of low lifes like you. tongue

Throw me some jab nd stop this estate shii...

She stinks dude..
Go bath her with Alum..

Yo Momma is so poor that I saw her kicking a can of malt at Ajah when I asked her what she was doing, she said she was relocating..
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by 900warriorz: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
menix:

Throw me some jab nd stop this estate shii...

She stinks dude..
Go bath her with Alum..

Yo Momma is so poor that I saw her kicking a can of malt at Ajah when I asked her what she was doing, she said she was relocating..

lol.....guess a stewpid guy just came to hiz senses of not saying sh!t about my residential area.

Lol.....you see a woman you dont know kicking canz and you asked her what she was doing? Rotfl.....who is mad here? You or her? grin you asked her and she replied you....wao! What an awesome answer from the can kicker to a person who believes hez wise...

She only proved to you that you are stewpid for asking her such a silly question despite seeing what she was doing....i swear, you be olodo ooo....big one. Carry head like opioro mango...

Jab kooor, jaw ni....if you want jabz, i have them in stock for you....foolsih son of a took! Find out what that meanz!
Re: Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Lagos of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.