Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances (7641 Views)

Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
drss:
Hahahahahhaha cheesy dem never see anything yet. I sure say majority of federal workers dem voted d dullaard. Make dem enjoy their change. grin

I have friends that have seen between 40000 to 80000 thousand naira removed

Some of them have borrowed money from banks to finance housing projects.

Guy

Those guys go hear am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Ayotundemi(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Am a federal government worker, I work with a federal teaching hospital in Ekiti-State, It's a lie, it was all removed before buhari came to power........ it was removed during Jonathans regime..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by drss(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Guy

Those guys go hear am
some of dem voted for change, now they are left with change. Dis one na real change. grin
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
atama27:
These allowances are being removed not to punish anybody but simply because most persons that get it don't work for it, overtime keep going to those who close normal working hours, hazard goes to those chilling under AirCondition while those working in hazardous environment get nothing, what the government is. Trying to do is give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser, with proof of overtime and all, your allowances will be paid. #GodBlessNigeria.

Ehnnnn

So you have seen them before in those conditions

Don't worry una turn dey come
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by banki(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Your post to me doesn't make any sense,
It's so funny that after writing nonsense you start calling on people to come join you and wail!

What exactly I'd FG allowance you didn't state the allowance he removed?
You quickly told us implications of removing allowances?

Don't u think your funny

Today your not fighting for biafra you are fighting buhari? When I call you a sore looser you go dey vex!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2015
drss:
some of dem voted for change, now they are left with change. Dis one na real change. grin

Come see lamentation for my friends face oo

Not funny seriously

Their business customers just cut down credit offer to them
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by ziccoit: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2015
kahal29:
Op i agree with you on the heading of your topic but instead of the long epistle that followed the topic which was guised in a way, you should have highlighted the various allowances that was removed to make it easier for people to understand the issue at hand. For instance, Excess work load allowance otherwise called "OVERTIME" and Hazard allowance were removed from the salaries of university's staff in this November Salary.

Lecturer that goes to class twice in a semester collecting OVERTIME allowance. What is harzadous in classroom more than a messenger running errands jumping from one cab and okada to others yet collects no allowance for such. A lot of reorganization is needed in civil service.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
if only everyone could take little create more jobs for our unemployed, save the remaining one for our unborn generation, our world could have been different, people like you will never stop taking everyone wants more forgetting our needs are just shelter,food and clothing

Did you even read the post

How can people create more jobs when you have reduced the cash in their pockets

How can people save more for the unborn when you have reduced the cash in their pockets
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by ozo13(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Call any federal worker to confirm this

Buhari dangerous Buharomics about to destroy Nigeria economically and usher in a devastating poverty

IMPLICATIONS OF BUHARI'S ACTION

1) Less money means less spendings, savings and investments

2) less spending , savings and investment means businesses will experience less sales bringing economic activities to a halt

3) less sales means

a) people will have less money to afford good food shelter clothing education health etc for their families and dependants

b) Companies will lay off many workers in order to survive

c) foreign investments will avoid Nigeria while those on ground will leave enmass

4) With increase in unemployment,

, crimes terrorism corruption etc will eescalate.

Buhari must surround himself with season economists from all geopolitical zones to help him manage Nigeria's financial and economic sectors

For now Buhari don't have season economists on his team

He needs at least 6

Buhari must reverse this policy or face a disappointed and hostile Nigerians ready to support impeachment proceedings against him.

The Vanguard Punch Dailytrust Sun Channels AIT BBC CNN etc must investigate this

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

noting like dat happened. Am a FG worker and dr is notin like that.stop all dis ur hate post against d President and channel d time to somefin useful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Iroh88(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Guy

Those guys go hear am
Which of your friends earn up to 200,000 annually let alone have allowances running into the figures you quoted?? See this ghetto dwelling skunk oo!! This is the most notable part of you IPOD imps. Una toooooooooo dey lie!! Haba!!!! Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy

By the way, what concerns Biafrans with the manner the government of the Zoo choose to administer her resources?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Did you even read the post

How can people create more jobs when you have reduced the cash in their pockets

How can people save more for the unborn when you have reduced the cash in their pockets
somebody got employed few months later she bought a car, I asked how come? She said from her allowances, only after months, those wasteges could have been used for to pay others if employed, in the UK you have to work and work before u could save and buy a car

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by eightsin(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Yet to get November salary and people are talking of cutting abi na stopping allowances. D only allowance I get is hazard and believe me when I say it does not meet up with the hazardous environment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Koleman(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2015
try again!!!!
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by amaechi1: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2015
What a disappointing way of wasting your time and internet spaces you used in putting up this uncoordinated write up that lacks in depth.

Please, come 2019 to contest I will vote for you. That is if can even win your immediate ward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by delectablegyal(f): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Too many hypocrites on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
somebody got employed few months later she bought a car, I asked how come? She said from her allowances, only after months, those wasteges could have been used for to pay others if employed, in the UK you have to work and work before u could save and buy a car

What is wrong in her buying a car.?

Don't you know that she has helped to keep a person working a car industry ( eg innosons) in job

What of if she had invested the money into a new business, don't you know that she would have created jobs.
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Iroh88:
Which of your friends earn up to 200,000 annually let alone have allowances running into the figures you quoted?? See this ghetto dwelling skunk oo!! This is the most notable part of you IPOD imps. Una toooooooooo dey lie!! Haba!!!! Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy

By the way, what concerns Biafrans with the manner the government of the Zoo choose to administer her resources?? cheesy

Even from his original post, you would notice he doesn't understand what he's talking about. He couldn't mention one single allowance that was removed but went ahead to write meaningless epistle about the implications of removing allowances. The OP is a just complete blockhead who is out to create mischief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Walexz02(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2015
kahal29:

Seconded. The intention is to make people work hard and earn the allowance but on a lighter note the thing spoil show for the boys especially those who don plan with the "Free Awof money" .
Those who are waiting for free a woof should come suck my dick! They are fucktards who deserve nothing but a cock in their throat.
This is a good development by PMB
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by peedeeasobie(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
I love this development, I am a government worker, I am paid 47k I took some loan to build a house in the village, each month I am paid 32k, no allowance no any other thing from my office for many years now, I don't take nor accept bribe from anyone I am a police man, I am posted to guard duty only surviving with 32k each month, so learn how to live on your income forget about those allowances that the ogas used to steal money that would have been used to create more employments

stop your sycophantic rant!

some will lick and swallow anything that comes from Buhari no matter how nasty!
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:

What is wrong in her buying a car.?

Don't you know that she has helped to keep a person working a car industry ( eg innosons) in job

What of if she had invested the money into a new business, don't you know that she would have created jobs.
but she did not buy innoson she got Japanese, making Japan richer
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by NigLasPresident: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:

Lol... Now that made sense to that hater trying to mock the Nigerian manufacturer. Now which is better? Giving to Japan or giving Innoson a Nigerian creating jobs for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:

Is it her fault or that of your government who refused convincing Foreign car factories to build their factories in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by HonourablePomk: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
studio14:
I love this development, I am a government worker, I am paid 47k I took some loan to build a house in the village, each month I am paid 32k, no allowance no any other thing from my office for many years now, I don't take nor accept bribe from anyone I am a police man, I am posted to guard duty only surviving with 32k each month, so learn how to live on your income forget about those allowances that the ogas used to steal money that would have been used to create more employments

Do you know Police officers have not been paid their salary?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2015
HonourablePomk:

Thank God for revealing the truth

So all this while studio14 was falsely claiming to be a police officer

God catch you today
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Keep deceiving yourself

So you expect me to fight crimes with bare hands

Funny. Spotting criminals is not only police work.

Most times, its drivers, okada, keke and traders who spot and spill to the police.
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2015
studio14:
I am entitled to furniture allowance, uniform allowance, flashlit allowance, this is my tens years in the job I have never seen nor received these allowances never, so if PMB is removing all of it am in love with it.

I agree with you.

So even with E-payment, police pay office still dey fuckup ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternLeopard:

And you think this policy is good

Get ready to fight more crimes and terrorism

Don't complain of excess work once you are called to fight crimes every now and then
Don't u want the zoo to fall again. Focus on biafra and allow the zoo self destruct na. Is that not what,we true biafrauds want.
I said it,the Biafra movement is a pdp thing.
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
seunmsg:

Even from his original post, you would notice he doesn't understand what he's talking about. He couldn't mention one single allowance that was removed but went ahead to write meaningless epistle about the implications of removing allowances. The OP is a just complete blockhead who is out to create mischief.
In my establishment, responsibility and Conference allowance have been stopped for the past 3months. Also there are some other legitimate allowances and funds stopped without proper communication and clarification. Decent hardworking individuals who supported Baba are groaning as a result of the stoppage in the allowances. Their is rumour (God forbid) going around that Baba may likely pay only basic salary to Federal workers by 2016 and other components of the salary (Rent and so on) may be stopped. If u want to commit suicide; come to my organization and shout Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by NigLasPresident: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Is it her fault or that of your government who refused convincing Foreign car factories to build their factories in Nigeria

why must this country look up to the foreigners all the time to come take our money back to their land when we already have the likes of innoson we should be encouraging and sending the same out to go grow international and bring back other monies back... I see Nigerians are western slaved mentally and so can't appreciate our strength but we keep focusing on foreigners to come fix our weaknesses
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by NigLasPresident: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
HonourablePomk:

Not only the police o... Salary use to be paid 27th of every month here but now it looks like it's no more a monthly pay but we now get paid once every two months... I am considering going AWOL forever and go join the private sector.... But then with kind of comments I see on Nairaland from the private firm workers I think I need to travel out
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
NigLasPresident:

why must this country look up to the foreigners all the time to come take our money back to their land when we already have the likes of innoson we should be encouraging and sending the same out to go grow international and bring back other monies back... I see Nigerians are western slaved mentally and so can't appreciate our strength but we keep focusing on foreigners to come fix our weaknesses

Remain bless for this point

Yet we must encourage foreign car factories alongside ours
Re: Buhari Removes Fg Workers Allowances by EasternLeopard: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
In my establishment, responsibility and Conference allowance have been stopped for the past 3months. Also there are some other legitimate allowances and funds stopped without proper communication and clarification. Decent hardworking individuals who supported Baba are groaning as a result of the stoppage in the allowances. Their is rumour (God forbid) going around that Baba may likely pay only basic salary to Federal workers by 2016 and other components of the salary (Rent and so on) may be stopped. If u want to commit suicide; come to my organization and shout Sai Baba.

Thank you

Unfortunately seunmsg is still a student being fed by his parents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P&ID Scandal: Court Grants Bail To Former Petroleum Ministry Director / Nigeria Approves $26 Million For Power Projects In Borno, Yobe & Adamawa States / Obasanjo’s Eight Years Worse Than Abacha’s – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.