Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? (8968 Views)

Ife Wa Gbona By Tiwa Savage(Best Album of the Year) / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here / Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MasterUgwe(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
Album of the year ? shocked realy grin Jay-z hasnt had a good album since the black album. should ve called it quits after that.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

I know he drools over EM and CAN-I-BUS like satan drooling over weak minded fellas!
Sauron, one funny dude who never fails to amuse me! grin

Those are the 2 lyricists left in the rap game as we speak.
With these 2, u cannot go wrong with rap lyrics. They have consistently bludgeoned other rappers pit with em to death.

Canibus has damaged every MC he's had to rap with on a record.
The long list includes Rakim, Big Pun, Ras Kass, Nas, AZ, Nature, Lost Boyz, LL Cool J, Method Man, Redman etc.
Granted, he does not make good rap music that has a wide mass appeal but his lyrics are FIRE.

Eminem. . . . . . .His record speaks for itself.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ Sauron

Name the Biz and Nas collabo 'cuz Nas didn't spit on Desperados.

Illmatic is like the greatest Hip-Hop album of all time,ask Eminem. Eminem will never say he's better than Nas,Nas influenced him and his first album can testify.Almost all rappers have "Illmatic" in their top 3

Stop saying stuffs you don't know,Nas is like the only artist outside the clan to feature on their album.Even Scarface too was influenced.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2009
kaydee:

@ Sauron
Name the Biz and Nas collabo 'cuz Nas didn't spit on Desperados.

Look at this amateur. . . . .
U have not heard Desperados 2?? Christ. . . . .and you call yourself a fan of rap.
Nas opted not to be on the album version and AZ walked out of the studio after Canibus laid his vocals. He felt disgraced. grin grin grin
On Desperados 2, Nas, Foxxy, Nature, AZ all spat and Canibus still disgraced the whole Firm crew

Illmatic is like the greatest Hip-Hop album of all time,ask Eminem. Eminem will never say he's better than Nas,Nas influenced him and his first album can testify.Almost all rappers have "Illmatic" in their top 3

Illmatic greater than "Ready To Die"?? Are you nutz??
Wu-Tang's album was more influential than Nas' Illmatic.
That Nas influenced Eminem does not make Nas better. . . . . .It just shows Nas had been in the game long enough.
Kurtis Blow/MC Hammer influenced 2Pac. . . . Does that make em better than him?
Why are Nigerians mis-using the word "influence"?

Stop saying stuffs you don't know,Nas is like the only artist outside the clan to feature on their album.Even Scarface too was influenced.

I know more about Nas than you do.
Blimey. . . . .I know more Hip-hop than you can ever match.
U didn't even know Desperados 2 was made to test Canibus' lyrical prowess. . . . .What a tyke!!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Look at this amateur. . . . .
U have not heard Desperados 2?? Christ. . . . .and you call yourself a fan of rap.
Nas opted not to be on the album version and AZ walked out of the studio after Canibus laid his vocals. He felt disgraced. grin grin grin
On Desperados 2, Nas, Foxxy, Nature, AZ all spat and Canibus still disgraced the whole Firm crew

Please tell me the name of the album that's got this track,yet to hear it.

Illmatic greater than "Ready To Die"?? Are you nutz??
Wu-Tang's album was more influential than Nas' Illmatic.
That Nas influenced Eminem does not make Nas better. . . . . .It just shows Nas had been in the game long enough.
Kurtis Blow/MC Hammer influenced 2Pac. . . . Does that make em better than him?
Why are Nigerians mis-using the word "influence"?

Despite the fact that Nas dropped his album 1st,Biggie still couldn't match him and he was crowned the best lyricist.Illmatic is greater than Ready To Die.If you don't know,now you know.

hard as you always try,i fail to see the logic behind your arguments.

I know more about Nas than you do.
Blimey. . . . .I know more Hip-hop than you can ever match.
U didn't even know Desperados 2 was made to test Canibus' lyrical prowess. . . . .What a tyke!!!

The more you think you know,the more you know you know nothing.If you know Hip-Hop,you won't come here and spit all this blasphemy because you want to prove urself right.Look at you,all alone in this.I feel pity for you.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 2:31am On Jun 08, 2009
kaydee:

Please tell me the name of the album that's got this track,yet to hear it.

U are a consummate simpleton!!!
I should tell you the name of the album?? I thunk you were a rap disciple who knows everything about Nas.
Dang it. . . . .I would let you wallow in your ignorance and search for Desperados 2 in vain.
Must every song be on an album?

Despite the fact that Nas dropped his album 1st,Biggie still couldn't match him and he was crowned the best lyricist.Illmatic is greater than Ready To Die.If you don't know,now you know.

Illmatic greater than Ready To Die??
Your idiocy are in copious amounts.

hard as you always try,i fail to see the logic behind your arguments.

A twerp like you would never see a logic in brilliant arguments.
How can you compare Illmatic to "Ready To Die"? Biggie single-handedly brought RAP back to New York when idiots like Nas failed.
Even after Illmatic, Warren G's "Regulate" still outshone Nas that same year until Biggie put the East Coast back on the map.
Nas who?

The more you think you know,the more you know you know nothing.If you know Hip-Hop,you won't come here and spit all this blasphemy because you want to prove urself right.Look at you,all alone in this.I feel pity for you.

What blasphemy? That many underground rappers are better lyricists than your heroes?
How can that be blasphemous.
Go and watch the DVD: MC--Why We Do It? You will understand the so called mainstream rappers are shyte compared to underground rappers.
Canibus shits on Nas, Jigga any time any day.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Sauron

When outwitted,you resort to verbal assaults like an ignoranus that you are.For the last time,Illmatic is the greatest Hip-Hop album of all time. So because you heard Desperados 2 that no one else heard and no one's got,you're more Hip-Hop than anybody? Look at your slowpoke self.Your IQ must be as low as your GP.Despite the fact that Eminem made Illmatic the ideal album,You still believe Ready To Die is better.

I keep telling you, shush when the topic is Hip-Hop and stick to talking bout Man Utd alone.You know nothing and till you realize that,You'll never learn.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
kaydee:

@ Sauron
When outwitted,you resort to verbal assaults like an ignoranus that you are.For the last time,Illmatic is the greatest Hip-Hop album of all time.

The money spent on your education should be refunded back to your parents.
It was a massive failure to develop you mentally. . . . .
Who was outwitted? U didn't know Nas participated on Desperados and i am telling you he did.
If anything, you were the one outfoxed and outthought. . . . .

So because you heard Desperados 2 that no one else heard and no one's got,you're more Hip-Hop than anybody? Look at your slowpoke self.Your IQ must be as low as your GP.Despite the fact that Eminem made Illmatic the ideal album,You still believe Ready To Die is better.

Your IQ function on a negative integer. . . . .
Where did Eminem say Illmatic was his ideal album? Look at this liar!!!
You idiots just sit down in a Nigerian beer parlour to spew nonsense. . . .Lies fabricated after dosages of alcohol in your blood stream.
Ready To Die was a far better album than Illmatic and was by far a more commercial success.
Only an idiot would not know Ready to Die is the most influential. It did what 36 Chambers(Wu-Tang) and Illmatic couldn't - achieve commercial success yet still maintain its roots in authentic hip hop.

I keep telling you, shush when the topic is Hip-Hop and stick to talking bout Man Utd alone.You know nothing and till you realize that,You'll never learn.

I know more than you do. U know nowt apart from what DJ Jimmy Jatt tells you on radio.
A Silverback like you arguing on a public forum that Nas never dropped a verse on Desperados.
You should be shot for making such a blasphemous comment about your hero, Nasty Nas!!!
Go and listen to "We Will Survive" and watch how Nas was dickriding Biggie on how great he was.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Sauron(Ignoranus)

You're one incorrigible idiot and you'll die in your folly.You keep talking bout an unreleased track and you're gloating over nothing.Idiot,you don't even have the track.

In "Careful What You Wish For" Eminem was talking bout "Illmatic".
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
@eldee
Your piece on Eminem was mad funny are you Dave Chappelle in disguise?

Ok u peeps should cool down Illmatic is one of but not the greatest hip hop album of all time

@Sauron
Your constant comparison of featherweights like Canibus to Heavyweights like Jigga and Nas gets me laughing in Xhosa and Afrikaans are you talking about someone who could not drop a single successful album commercially or critically?Lyricist indeed
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Krayola(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2009
Canibus is a skillful rapper but has to be the weakest artists making music.  He can't hold my attention for more than 8 bars. Souljah boy is a better artist than Canibus.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ A-40

Which album is the greatest Hip-Hop album ?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
kaydee:

@ Sauron(Ignoranus)
You're one incorrigible idiot and you'll die in your folly.You keep talking bout an unreleased track and you're gloating over nothing.Idiot,you don't even have the track.

You are an unrepentant sod!!!!
Jesus Christ. . . . . .Did u pass through the 4 walls of a school?
How can you dispute Nas never dropped a verse on Desperado?? Were you born feet first??

In "Careful What You Wish For" Eminem was talking bout "Illmatic".

Your level of comprehension is weaker than an alsatian dog.
So because Eminem mentioned the word "Illmatic" in his lyrics meant he was talking about Nas' album??
Eminem was talking about how critics would diss his album at first and re-rate it later, stop constituting a nuisance on a public forum.
You have no nous at all. . . . . .It's a shame i am debating with someone who needs to get an artificial intelligence.

A-40:

@Sauron
Your constant comparison of featherweights like Canibus to Heavyweights like Jigga and Nas gets me laughing in Xhosa and Afrikaans are you talking about someone who could not drop a single successful album commercially or critically?Lyricist indeed

Jigga and Nas are heavyweights? What makes em heavyweights?? Oochie Wallie Wallie and H to the Izzo??
U must be high on a prostitute's pussy residue.
Talent does not always transcend into success. . . . .Some people are successful without a talent and vice versa.
On lyrics, Canibus shits on Nas and Jigga. . . . . . .He single-handedly wrecked Beanie Sigel's career. Go and find the track.

Krayola:

Canibus is a skillful rapper but has to be the weakest artists making music.  He can't hold my attention for more than 8 bars. Souljah boy is a better artist than Canibus.

Lyrics is not music. . . . . . . . .Canibus cannot make good songs(that is down to his production crew and promotion manager).
However, he would eat up any MC including Nas, Jigga and fuckever.
Blimey. . . . . . .Common nearly cried when Canibus ate him without seasoning on a track they did together.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by rapjunkie(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Sauron

Do u have an ID on AHH?

Your posts have a familiar ring to them. one guy i used to cross swords with back in the day  wink

if you r who I think u r,  just reply and say 'maybe' 

lipsrsealed

if not . . . . . its all good
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2009
rapjunkie:

@Sauron
Do u have an ID on AHH?
Your posts have a familiar ring to them. one guy i used to cross swords with back in the day wink
if you r who I think u r, just reply and say 'maybe'
lipsrsealed
if not . . . . . its all good

I have never been on AHH. . . . . .It was Ofokasibe that registered me username there to rope me in.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by folavina: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Sauron

Desperado 2 is nowhere to be found,where did you get yours from?

Every CD critics gave it a 3, then 3
Years later, they'd go back and re-rate it
And call the Slim Shady LP the greatest
The Marshall Mathers was a classic
The Eminem Show was fantastic
But Encore just didn't have the caliber to match it
I guess enough time just ain't passed, yet
A couple more years, that shit'll be "illmatic"

Illmatic is Eminem's definition of a great album.

Yeah!!! I agree with you,Biz can Bleep anybody up like he did Eminem,
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2009
folavina:

@ Sauron
Desperado 2 is nowhere to be found,where did you get yours from?

Yet another unbeliever. . . . .
I want to see the number of ignorant hip-hop pretenders before i show you Desperado 2.
Keep racking up the number. Kaydee and Folavina. . . . .I need 10 more heads.

Illmatic is Eminem's definition of a great album.

Illmatic is a SLANG for something being dope. When something is sick, when something is ill!!!
What Eminem was saying there was in a couple of years, his album would be dope by the same heads that condemned it in the first place.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/illmatic

Yeah!!! I agree with you,Biz can mess anybody up like he did Eminem,

Canibus versus Eminem was a DRAW!!!
They both dissed each other and there was no real clear winner.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Illmatic is a SLANG for something being dope. When something is sick, when something is ill!!!
What Eminem was saying there was in a couple of years, his album would be dope by the same heads that condemned it in the first place.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/illmatic
Are you trying to tell me that the line had nothing to do with the Nas album??
I'll drop this argument if you tell me that . . . I swear
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
eldee:

Are you trying to tell me that the line had nothing to do with the Nas album??
I'll drop this argument if you tell me that . . . I swear

It had nothing to do with Nas album.
"Illmatic" is a slang in the hip-hop world.
I can say Ibime's lyrics are illmatic. . . . .All that means is Ibime's lyrics are sick, phat, dope and thatz it.
Gosh, must everything be related to Nas?? "Illmatic" as a word existed before Nas.
I won't be surprised if y'all Nas dickriders say Nas invented "God's Son" too.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

It had nothing to do with Nas album.
"Illmatic" is a slang in the hip-hop world.
I can say Ibime's lyrics are illmatic. . . . .All that means is Ibime's lyrics are sick, phat, dope and thatz it.
Gosh, must everything be related to Nas?? "Illmatic" as a word existed before Nas.
I won't be surprised if y'all Nas dickriders say Nas invented "God's Son" too.

Hehehe . . . I knew you were going to come up with that
Even your site says it right grin grin

Origin: Nas's Illmatic Cd
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2009
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I knew you were going to come up with that
Even your site says it right grin grin

Origin: Nas's Illmatic Cd

I laugh in Wollof. . . .
Nas' Illmatic CD is the most popular version of it.
If God's Son becomes a slang tomorrow, Nas' name would be attached to it as well.
Eminem was not talking about Illmatic in any way. . . . Illmatic itself was a commercial failure. . .
It took more than 7 years for it to hit the "platinum status".
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

I laugh in Wollof. . . .
Nas' Illmatic CD is the most popular version of it.
If God's Son becomes a slang tomorrow, Nas' name would be attached to it as well.
Eminem was not talking about Illmatic in any way. . . . Illmatic itself was a commercial failure. . .
It took more than 7 years for it to hit the "platinum status".
Exactly . . . if it becomes a slang . . .
Illmatic didn't mean classic hot ish till Nas made the album
Eminem used it instead of 'emblematic' , 'terrific' and many other words . . .
Why?? Because it is the same word for the greatest rap album of all time . . . c'est fini
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2009
eldee:

Exactly . . . if it becomes a slang . . .
Illmatic didn't mean classic hot ish till Nas made the album
Eminem used it instead of 'emblematic' , 'terrific' and many other words . . .
Why?? Because it is the same word for the greatest rap album of all time . . . c'est fini

Eminem was just rhyming. . . . .Classic, fantastic, match it, illmatic.
Lets even assume for a second he was referring to Illmatic, does that necessarily make the album the best rap album of all time??
You guys are clowns!!!

3 Rap albums stand out as the best. . . . . .Ready To Die, Enter The Wu-Tang(36th Chambers) and Illmatic.
If you consider commercial success and real hip-hop, Illmatic pales in comparison to Ready To Die(Fact)!!!
Nas had to change his stylez after Biggie's album thumped his.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Krayola(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
I'm not crazy about illmatic. I don't think Nas is one of the greats. Stillmatic is one of my favorite albums though . I like a lot of Nas' songs but stillmatic is the only album that stands out for me except for 2 songs that i can't stand on it.

Illmatic has a lot of great songs, I just don't love it.

I don't think there is a greatest rap album. Different eras have had their classics, but I doubt it is possible to narrow it to one album.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
Krayola:

I'm not crazy about illmatic. I don't think Nas is one of the greats. Stillmatic is one of my favorite albums though . I like a lot of Nas' songs but stillmatic is the only album that stands out for me except for 2 songs that i can't stand on it.
Illmatic has a lot of great songs, I just don't love it.

It has to go down as the most overrated album of all time.
That was a period the East Coast was struggling to keep up with Dr Dre's sick productions in the West Coast.
As soon as that album dropped, the East just had to cling on something to use as an identity thus the whole noise about Illmatic.
Lyrically and sonically. . . ."It Was Written" was a better album than "Illmatic". . . . .Illmatic was too short to be a great album.

"I Am. . . ", "Nastradamus" and "Lost Tapes" were great albums as well.
Others were just mediocre most especially, "Street Disciples". That has to be the wackest double hip-hop album of all time.
Nas is a good rapper but he has lost that savvy and hunger after "Stillmatic".
When there's no beef, these rappers tend to lose form and spit nonsense in the name of keeping up with being relevant.

I don't think there is a greatest rap album. Different eras have had their classics, but I doubt it is possible to narrow it to one album.

Ready To Die is the greatest rap album ever made.
It had everything. . . . .It was like a novel/movie. From Biggie's birth to his death by suicide.
R2D had everything. . . . partying, robbing pregnant women, hustling drugs, soft music for the ladies, etc.
It was a complete package.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Krayola(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
I like ready to die a lot but I prefer Life after death. Ready to die was the raw artist, biggie fresh off the streets. Life after death was the fully developed artist. The songs just seemed to have more to them overall. Snoop`s doggystyle is up there for me too,  people love that album so much they'll always love snoop regardless of what nonsense he spits. I love Chronic 2001 too, and Blackout. really cant pick one over the other

I fully agree with your assessment of Nas though. A lot of my friends have nearly beat me up for feeling that way. A few rappers are real, Nas is not one of them. Nas tried the whole gangsta image and it didn`t workout for him and then he went back to Mr. Positive, I love the kids, kumbaya,  ni**ah pleaze!! He's talented though.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by eldee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eminem was just rhyming. . . . .Classic, fantastic, match it, illmatic.
Lets even assume for a second he was referring to Illmatic, does that necessarily make the album the best rap album of all time??
You guys are clowns!!!
Nah, it doesn't, it only means Eminem knows more about hiphop than Sauron

~Sauron~:

3 Rap albums stand out as the best. . . . . .Ready To Die, Enter The Wu-Tang(36th Chambers) and Illmatic.
If you consider commercial success and real hip-hop, Illmatic pales in comparison to Ready To Die(Fact)!!!
Nas had to change his stylez after Biggie's album thumped his.

Everyone knows that Illmatic gave us the best 40 minutes in hiphop history
I don't have to prove tht, the world knows, your hero knows that too
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
eldee:

Sweet!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
Krayola:

I like ready to die a lot but I prefer Life after death. Ready to die was the raw artist, biggie fresh off the streets. Life after death was the fully developed artist. The songs just seemed to have more to them overall. Snoop`s doggystyle is up there for me too, people love that album so much they'll always love snoop regardless of what nonsense he spits. I love Chronic 2001 too, and Blackout. really cant pick one over the other

Life After Death was overcooked. . . .
Puffy over-commercialised it but it was still GREAT!!!
Snoop's "Doggystyle" was a classic. . . . Dre's "Chronic" in 1993 was also a classic and these are the people Nas was bragging about that he influenced. Nasir Jones sometimes talk bullshit. How could he have influenced rappers who dropped classics before Nas ever bursted into the limelight??

I fully agree with your assessment of Nas though. A lot of my friends have nearly beat me up for feeling that way. A few rappers are real, Nas is not one of them. Nas tried the whole gangsta image and it didn`t workout for him and then he went back to Mr. Positive, I love the kids, kumbaya, ni**ah pleaze!! He's talented though.

Nas has tried everything in the book. grin grin
He is a very talented rapper but i wanna see him in a freestyle battle with Canibus and Eminem.
Many hip-hop listeners just open their mouth to quickly label their "wet dreams" the G.O.A.T.
What makes a rapper great?? To me he has to satisfy these requirements.

1)Innovation
2)Creativity
3)Distinct Rhyme Patterns
4)Consistency
5)Content-Visual Imagery, Wits, Vocabulary, etc
6)Delivery-Style, Rhythm, Breath Control, etc
7)Voice
coolPerformance
9)Off-The-Head/Freestyle ability
10)Versatility
11)Influence/Impact
12)Style-Cadence
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

1)Innovation
2)Creativity
3)Distinct Rhyme Patterns
4)Consistency
5)Content-Visual Imagery, Wits, Vocabulary, etc
6)Delivery-Style, Rhythm, Breath Control, etc
7)Voice
coolPerformance
9)Off-The-Head/Freestyle ability
10)Versatility
11)Influence/Impact
12)Style-Cadence

Has Esco not satisfied all of the above? tongue
Has Can-I-Bus or Em satisfied half of your criteria?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
eldee:

Nah, it doesn't, it only means Eminem knows more about hiphop than Sauron

ROFLMAO!!!

The best 40 minutes in hip-hop history??
U must be high on Cohiba. . . . . .I can name 5 rap albums with better value than Nas' Illmatic.
7 Day Theory, Ready To Die, The Chronic, Doggystyle and Enter The Wu-Tang.

MrCrackles:

Has Esco not satisfied all of the above? tongue
Has Can-I-Bus or Em satisfied half of your criteria?

Nas is not consistent. . . . . . Jigga dissed him on consistency.
"One hot album every 10-year average"
His freestyle ability is non-existent. . . . .He is a good poet, he raps off pen and paper just like 2Pac.
Breath control is NIL too. . . . . .Nas tends to force his flow when he is running outta breath. . . .He was guilty of this many times on "One Mic"
In short, Nas hasn't satisfied 50% of that list.

Eminem and Canibus are the only 2 MCs that have satisfied all the requirements.
Common and KRS-1 said so on "MC---Why We Do It" DVD.
Canibus has got style, delivery, voice, distinct rap patterns and ultra-consistent.
The only thing he lacks is production/promotion. . . . .Tell me a Nigga like Nas/Jigga can replicate "100 bars".
Canibus warned his fans: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME and trust me, you will need paramedic's gurney if you think you can mime 100 bars. grin grin
Eldee ended up in a hospital the day he attempted it. . . . . He collapsed after 2 mins. cheesy grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Kaydee
I don't have a greatest album but i have a few i consider to be in that list! its a matter of opinion and sentiment its like asking who is the greatest footballer ever some would tell you Maradona others would swear its Pele besides when did hip hop hold a consensus to give Illmatic that title? A west coast nigga for example would aim a kalashnikov at your dome if you told him Illmatic was the greatest

@Sauron
Sharrap! Alariwo of NL Canibus had neither talent nor was he successful thats why he's so irrelevant look around the game and tell me any credible rapper that rates Canibus?
Izzo was better than anything Canibus has ever put out in his pathetic existence! Is it ma fault that no credible producer wants to be found on a Canibus track?Get outta here!
Comparing him to cats who have dropped multiple classics shows you have shit-bricks for brains

Ok so he wrecked Beanie Sigel's career you say? Touche at least Beanie Sigel had one what does Canibus have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

A Soldier In The Nigerian Army Yet A Talented Singer/producer / How Ruggedman And 9ice Elevated Afrobeat - Mrrights / Live Interview With Blackface On New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.