Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? (8970 Views)

Ife Wa Gbona By Tiwa Savage(Best Album of the Year) / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here / Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Genuflect(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2009
Na wa o! To me, Eminem is better than Jigga. Jay-Z has over simplified his rhymes and sold his soul but you can still hear the hunger in Em's voice. Btw, Sauron can you post the lyrics to that freestyle?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Sauron

Check Jin Vs Verse here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYmcy6NG05c

Also, see KRS-One doing F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCkwlNq8DY

Check out how he was rhymin' with every person/object/situation around him?? For e.g. see how he picked up a disinfectant on a table close by and rhymed with it . . . also, how he pointed to the elevator he was waiting for and used it to rhyme too?? The list goes on . . .

Shorter than Eminem's but that's what I call F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E . . . not some acting done with arched/furrowed eyebrows and a hook whose origin needed to explained . . . grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2009
Bamsyle:

@Sauron

Check Jin Vs Verse here:

Also, see KRS-One doing F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvCkwlNq8DY

Check out how he was rhymin' with every person/object/situation around him?? For e.g. see how he picked up a disinfectant on a table close by and rhymed with it . . . also, how he pointed to the elevator he was waiting for and used it to rhyme too?? The list goes on . . .

Bamsyle. . . . .That is freestyle aerobics.
I have posted a U-tube video of Eminem doing the same with Stretch Armstrong.
Stretch actually says a particular word and Eminem rhymes with it and just before he finishes that, another word is thrown at him to rhyme to.
That's even more difficult than a rapper choosing the words to rhyme to.

Shorter than Eminem's but that's what I call F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E . . . not some acting done with arched/furrowed eyebrows and a hook whose origin needed to explained . . . grin grin

The videos you posted above are too lame compared to that Eminem freestyle. . . . .Are u shitting me??
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2009
Bamsyle:

Check Jin Vs Verse here:

I remember this freely battle when wayback was wayback!
Jin murdered verse! grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Jin murdered verse! grin

He battled an apprentice. . . . .Even Sauron(with a pound of cess) coulda done better than that poof using nursery rhymes.
It's difficult to know if Jin woulda flowed seamlessly on a beat.
The rap lines look kinda disjointed.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
@MrCrackles

Jin murdered verse!

You're sooo right!!

@Sauron

Bamsyle. . . . .That is freestyle aerobics.
I have posted a U-tube video of Eminem doing the same with Stretch Armstrong.
Stretch actually says a particular word and Eminem rhymes with it and just before he finishes that, another word is thrown at him to rhyme to.
That's even more difficult than a rapper choosing the words to rhyme to.

Personally, I prefer the Stretch Armstrong vid to the Westwood one you just posted here . . . go back and study that vid well . . . that ain't a freestyle . . . it's daylight fraud!!!

The videos you posted above are too lame compared to that Eminem freestyle. . . . .Are u shitting me??

It ain't how long but how well . . . and in Hip Hop, it ain't how well packaged but how R-A-W . . .

Those vids ain't lame . . . why?? They're raw verses . . . off the top of KRS-One's/Jin's head . . . you can SEE, FEEL, and almost TOUCH the RAWness.

Comparing Em's Westwood stunt to them is like comparing fireworks to naked flames . . .

Don't tell me you believe everything you see.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2009
@Sauron

He battled an apprentice. . . . .Even Sauron(with a pound of cess) coulda done better than that poof using nursery rhymes.

You're kiddin' . . .

Apprentice or not, Jin murked the poor guy . . . why didn't Eminem do the same thing to MC Juice, Rhymefest and Supernatural?? They whupped his lean arse . . . grin grin

Are you tellin' me you've never heard Jin on a beat before?? shocked
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jin will slaughter more than half of seasoned dudes in the game, when it comes to freestyles
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2009
Genuflect:

Na wa o! To me, Eminem is better than Jigga. Jay-Z has over simplified his rhymes and sold his soul but you can still hear the hunger in Em's voice. Btw, Sauron can you post the lyrics to that freestyle?

I can only lift snippets that are dope. . . .

I wasn't born mean i was pushed to treachery,
I walk the streets looking for some pus to fetch me,
I'm like a veggie brainless turned to mush i'm edgy,
Edgy enough to give Reggie Bush a wedgie.
If he dont give me Kim things could get messy
So pass that ass to me lemme squish the left cheek
And press against the right one till its smooshed against me
And leave a dead body in the woods to MC
With the Christopher Reeves beef, we started off on the wrong foot
Or should I say fake leg made outta wood
I shouldnt say yes but I should
Be ridin through the hood, i'm chillin with westwood
I'm quite mellow, a white fellow,
My pee is bright yellow, I like J. Lo,
I'm like hello. . . . . .

Me and Westwood blasting off,
Jacking off in a pair of acid wash bumping Asher Roth. . . . .
(This is superclass freestyling, JIN will choke doing this bar).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myself locked inside of a cozy hotel posing
With or without clothing, next to the decomposing
Bodies eroding while im dozing off overdosing
Windows opening n shutting, doors openin n closing
I think there's a ghost, too much hydrocord on the codeine
I was only supposed to swallow a half, i took the whole thing
I'm not joking, i think i just snorted ma nose-ring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything in his way is enemies he just slays,
this venom he sprays reaches like beams of energy raised
Menacing stares he glares making the hairs all on the back of your neck
Stand like Dracula yep, Spectacular rep, he's a tarantula gargantuan,
Yeah Angela so I command you to start dancin'
Part Manson, part Hannibal,
Part mechanical shark, throwin' animal parts at Scarlett Johanssen
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2009

Me and Westwood blasting off,
Jacking off in a pair of acid wash bumping Asher Roth. . . . .(This is superclass freestyling, JIN will choke doing this bar).

Hehehe . . . Jin will choke "MC Write-It-Before-You-Freestyle-It" with 2 bars . . . whilst eating a bar of chocolate . . .  grin grin

Jin is a NBB . . . Natural Born Battler.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2009
Bamsyle:

Hehehe . . . Jin will choke "MC Write-It-Before-You-Freestyle-It" with 2 bars . . . whilst eating a bar of chocolate . . .  grin grin

Jin is a NBB . . . Natural Born Battler.

Eminem will murder JIN in a freestyle battle. . . . . .U shouldn't even compare.
His vocab pool is what makes him GREAT. . . . . .not some silly ass vocab a dude like JIN churns out.
What makes you think JIN did not pre-write the bars he was spitting in that video?
Abeg. . . . . .Freestyle is what you can vomit off hand and you cannot tell me Eminem had "my pee is yellow, i am a nice fellow" as a prewriiten bar.
No way. . . . Those stuffs were flowing off his head. . . .I have seen enough of Eminem's freestylez to know he can do those effortlessly.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eminem will murder JIN in a freestyle battle. . . . . .U shouldn't even compare.
His vocab pool is what makes him GREAT. . . . . .not some silly ass vocab a dude like JIN churns out.
What makes you think JIN did not pre-write the bars he was spitting in that video?
Abeg. . . . . .Freestyle is what you can vomit off hand and you cannot tell me Eminem had "my pee is yellow, i am a nice fellow" as a prewriiten bar.
No way. . . . Those stuffs were flowing off his head. . . .I have seen enough of Eminem's freestylez to know he can do those effortlessly.

Vocab pool or armoury dont win you freestyle battles, dude!
And what makes you think Jin cant burst a few or loads, effortlessly?
Dont let me bring young Corey Gunz or Jadakiss into the picture tongue
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2009
grin grin

Vocab pool or arsenal me arse . . . vocabs don't win battles . . . the first rule of warfare is - "Go straight for your enemy's jugular" . . .

Why sprinkle meaningless words everywhere when you can murk someone with just 2 bars??

If you wanna shoot, shoot . . . don't talk.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2009
Bamsyle:

grin grin
Vocab pool or arsenal me arse . . . vocabs don't win battles . . . the first rule of warfare is - "Go straight for your enemy's jugular" . . .
Why sprinkle meaningless words everywhere when you can murk someone with just 2 bars??
If you wanna shoot, shoot . . . don't talk.

MrCrackles:

Vocab pool or armoury dont win you freestyle battles, dude!
And what makes you think Jin cant burst a few or loads, effortlessly?
Dont let me bring young Corey Gunz or Jadakiss into the picture tongue

U can spin it, twirl it, tweak it and turn it.
All i know is Bamsyle has failed to find me a freestyle hotter than the eminem freestyle after 5 days of scouring the internet.
Whether JIN is good or not, it's debatable but there's nothing debatatble about Eminem's video clip.
He cracked those verses on top of his head in the tightest of condition. . . . .
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2009

My pee is yellow . . . I'm a nice fellow . . . I work with MTN - Y'hello

It's spelled B-U-L-L-S-H-*-T.

The whole Westwood thingy are mediocre verses . . . with a sprinkle of even more mediocre verses here and there . . . just to convince peops it's freestyle . . . I ain't buying that sh*t . . . that ain't freestyle.

Did you hear Jin rounding off his verse . . . he referrred to the owner of the shop where he was battling at that time . . . that couldn't have been pre-penned . . . that's F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E . . .

Did you also see KRS-One holding a mop that was beside him and saying "that's what we do to Hip Hop, we clean it from the top"?? . . . see how he bent over and referred to a bucket of water - rhymin' with pail and stale?? . . . that's F-R-E-E-S-T-Y-L-E . . .

And we ain't even talkin' bout the best freestyle verses ever spat yet.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2009
U can spin it, twirl it, tweak it and turn it.
All i know is Bamsyle has failed to find me a freestyle hotter than the eminem freestyle after 5 days of scouring the internet.

Scouring the net?? I wasn't even searching for nada . . . fact, I got the KRS vid from another thread just a couple of mins ago . . . it won't take me more than 45 secs if I need freestyle sessions that'll smoke that pre-written sh*t off.

Whether JIN is good or not, it's debatable but there's nothing debatatble about Eminem's video clip.
He cracked those verses on top of his head in the tightest of condition. . . . .

Tightest of condition?? Lawd-av-mercy . . . no cat to battle with . . . no cypha to boo (or applaud) . . . he confessed to having written the hook (even though we know the verses were pre-written too) . . .

Tightest of condition??
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2009
Look at Bam hating on the White Boy!!!

The Westwood schitzo was easily Eminem's best freestyle in ages.
He fucking ripped it and silenced his critics including you.
How can u call the gibberish JIN was doing a classic freestyle. . . . There was no beat.
What is to say he could keep up the same mumblings on a good beat??

When his opponent was rhyming, the audience kept quiet even though the dude had some pretty decent punchlines.
Before JIN even said a word, they were like whoa whoa whoa.
They are all JIN's dickriders.
Eminem would murk JIN, drink his blood in a bathub, devour his meat and leave the bones for his pitbulls.
What do u think this is? Wack-R-us?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2009
Sauron
You didnt answer my question pal/////How does gigantic vocabs win you freestyle battles?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sauron
You didnt answer my question pal/////How does gigantic vocabs win you freestyle battles?

It does. . . .
Gigantic vocabs encapsulate many words into one and even gives the freestylist more options to rhyme with.
When u see Eminem rapping about "Gargantuan" and the likes. . . . .It makes it easier for him.
The more words you have in your head, the easier it gets for you to rhyme.
This is why peops like Canibus are the supreme rulers of MC Battle.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

It does. . . .
Gigantic vocabs encapsulate many words into one and even gives the freestylist more options to rhyme with.
When u see Eminem rapping about "Gargantuan" and the likes. . . . .It makes it easier for him.
The more words you have in your head, the easier it gets for you to rhyme.
This is why peops like Canibus are the supreme rulers of MC Battle.

Rubbish Sharon!
Canibus supreme ruler of MC battle? Who made him?
True gigantic words encapsulate many words into one, but claiming that it is an essential condiment to winning a rap battle is pure gobblydygooks!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Rubbish Sharon!
Canibus supreme ruler of MC battle? Who made him?
True gigantic words encapsulate many words into one, but claiming that it is an essential condiment to winning a rap battle is pure gobblydygooks!

The MCs with the most vocabs are usually the kings of MC Battle.
If i know 200 words on the top of ma head and you know 20,000 words. . . . .Who do you think would have better punchlines assuming we have the same rapping skills?
Of course, you would be murdering me with words and the audience is gon' be like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Listen to Biggie and check his vocab!!! He is untouchable!!!
He is so good he makes his own words.

"So why the Bleep he keep lookin?
I guess to get his life tooken"

Tooken?? Leprechauns??
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Genuflect(m): 12:27am On Jun 15, 2009
Damn, you Em haters should take it easy. Anybody who's seen Em freestyle would know that that video was real. Eminem was a freestyle beast. That's what he was built on. Coming up, he had to pay 'white tax' to just be able to get attention. He even freestyled some of the tracks on Relapse. What else do you want?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Vuitton(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2009
KAI abeg carry eminem sentimentals to relapse thread OOOOH! angry angry angry

Why the Bleep does this happen on all the Jay Z threads shocked Is the relapse thread that boring shocked

See other options below:

Start or go to a thread named "Best freestylist ever" OR

Find the "GOAT" thread OR

Eat a dick
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Vuitton(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2009
September 11th cheesy I cant wait for it kiss
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Look at Bam hating on the White Boy!!!

The Westwood schitzo was easily Eminem's best freestyle in ages.
He fucking ripped it and silenced his critics including you.

Critic?? Well, I guess you mean that constructively . . . I'm one of Eminem's fans . . . but I'm never blinded by solidarity . . . if my fave MC spits bollocks, I'll say it as it is - "he's spittin' bollocks"!!

How can u call the gibberish JIN was doing a classic freestyle. . . . There was no beat.
What is to say he could keep up the same mumblings on a good beat??

Look at the same Sauron who prefers lyrics to rhythm . . . the same Sauron who could dance to an a cappella freestyle . . . Mode9 musta had you in mind when he released "Contradiction".

When his opponent was rhyming, the audience kept quiet even though the dude had some pretty decent punchlines.
Before JIN even said a word, they were like whoa whoa whoa.
They are all JIN's dickriders.

Another contradiction . . . thought you called Verse "an apprentice" . . . now he suddenly has some pretty decent punchlines . . .

Go listen to the track again . . . I'm sure at the 10th hearing, you'll call Jin a legend . . .  grin grin

Eminem would murk JIN, drink his blood in a bathub, devour his meat and leave the bones for his pitbulls.
What do u think this is? Wack-R-us?

Whilst Eminef is busy searching for big words that make no sense, Jin would send him back to his mom for more breast-feeding . . . same Eminef that was engaged in a hot rap contest with his mom??  grin

You think this is 8 Mile??  grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
Bamsyle:

Critic?? Well, I guess you mean that constructively . . . I'm one of Eminem's fans . . . but I'm never blinded by solidarity . . . if my fave MC spits bollocks, I'll say it as it is - "he's spittin' bollocks"!!

Google "Eminem Westwood Freestyle" and see the number of hits it has generated.
Even his critics agreed that freestyle is the best thing they have heard in a while.
The schitzo is causing MASS HYSTERIA on the webspace.

Look at the same Sauron who prefers lyrics to rhythm . . . the same Sauron who could dance to an a cappella freestyle . . . Mode9 musta had you in mind when he released "Contradiction".

Of course, i prefer lyrics but the lyrics should come out and flow like the Naigara falls.
JIN was rapping like Sani Abacha was delivering the budget speech. . . . .There has to be a cadence to the way they are spit.
Your Asian was rapping like a kid who hasn't mastered the art of reading(ignoring commas, fullstops and semi-columns). grin grin
He should learn how to "Freestyle" from Eminem.

Another contradiction . . . thought you called Verse "an apprentice" . . . now he suddenly has some pretty decent punchlines . . .

An apprentice can have decent punch-lines.
Ofokasibe could whup Jigga in a freestyle battle.

Go listen to the track again . . . I'm sure at the 10th hearing, you'll call Jin a legend . . .  grin grin

JIN a legend? Na wa o.
You would soon call Mode-9 a legend.

Whilst Eminef is busy searching for big words that make no sense, Jin would send him back to his mom for more breast-feeding . . . same Eminef that was engaged in a hot rap contest with his mom??  grin

The same Eminem that destroyed Ja Rule and many other cats in the rap game.
If you put your head in it, Eminem would rip your skin to bits.

You think this is 8 Mile??  grin grin

Worse than 8 mile!!!!
Eminem is killing em. cheesy
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Even his critics agreed that freestyle is the best thing they have heard in a while.

Doesn't matter if the hits are a bazillion . . . I contributed to those hits . . . I watched Eminem's top-draw acting and rated him higher than Tom Cruise, Orlando Bloom and some other Hollywood giants . . . Eminem ain't only the best rapper alive . . . he's the best actor alive . . .  grin grin

Of course, i prefer lyrics but the lyrics should come out and flow like the Naigara falls.
JIN was rapping like Sani Abacha was delivering the budget speech. . . . .There has to be a cadence to the way they are spit.
Your Asian was rapping like a kid who hasn't mastered the art of reading(ignoring commas, fullstops and semi-columns). grin grin
He should learn how to "Freestyle" from Eminem.

The same way Eminem's verses to Xzibit in 8 Mile had cadence . . . a freestyle without a beat doesn't have to follow any cadence . . . the dude is busy cooking up lines in his head and you expect him to follow a beat that he's cooked up in his mind?? Even Sauron's written verses in the Rap Battle Section sound more like prose on a free fall . . .  grin grin

An apprentice can have decent punch-lines.
Ofokasibe could whup Jigga in a freestyle battle.

Oh, so you're now saying he ain't an apprentice??

JIN a legend? Na wa o.
You would soon call Mode-9 a legend.

That's what you'll soon call Jin . . . after 10 times of listening to his verses.

The same Eminem that destroyed Ja Rule and many other cats in the rap game.
If you put your head in it, Eminem would rip your skin to bits.

Heehee . . . Ja Rule?? Even Eedris with a Wackawickee MCs Part 2 would send Ja Rule to the great beyond . . . who else?? Fred Durst, Limp Bizkit and ICP??

Worse than 8 mile!!!!
Eminem is killing em. cheesy

This ain't 8 Mile bruv . . . and Eminem is killing Sarah Palin and Kim Kardashian . . . Eminem is the King of Hip Pop.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
Bamsyle:

Even Sauron's written verses in the Rap Battle Section sound more like prose on a free fall . . .  grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eminem and his crew couldav sat on the net, toggling they keyboards furiously to garner more hits on youtube for EMINEM
Dont you think?
Using youtube hits to big up your favourite artiste is not dope Sharon!
Half of the hits could have been down to adventurous toddlers repeatedly violating youtube! grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
Bamsyle:

Doesn't matter if the hits are a bazillion . . . I contributed to those hits . . . I watched Eminem's top-draw acting and rated him higher than Tom Cruise, Orlando Bloom and some other Hollywood giants . . . Eminem ain't only the best rapper alive . . . he's the best actor alive . . .  grin grin

Well. . . . . . .He could win that award as well.
Afterall, 8 mile won an Academy award. His acting on "The Wash" wasn't bad as well. grin

The same way Eminem's verses to Xzibit in 8 Mile had cadence . . . a freestyle without a beat doesn't have to follow any cadence . . . the dude is busy cooking up lines in his head and you expect him to follow a beat that he's cooked up in his mind?? Even Sauron's written verses in the Rap Battle Section sound more like prose on a free fall . . .  grin grin

Eminem's verses to Xzibit on 8 Mile had pretty cadence.
He was doing those semi-pauses to let his audience know where the bars end so the rhymes could be figured out.
Eminem is a battler. Jigga and Nas are not even on his level, never mind JIN.
JIN? Why not try Jet Li??

Oh, so you're now saying he ain't an apprentice??

He is a witty apprentice.

That's what you'll soon call Jin . . . after 10 times of listening to his verses.

JIN is useless. . . . . .
He must stand toe to toe with Obie Trice first to be considered.

Heehee . . . Ja Rule?? Even Eedris with a Wackawickee MCs Part 2 would send Ja Rule to the great beyond . . . who else?? Fred Durst, Limp Bizkit and ICP??

Canibus, DMX(do those names ring a bell)?? grin grin grin
How did he murder Jigga/The Game/Dre on their own shit if Eminem is wack?

This ain't 8 Mile bruv . . . and Eminem is killing Sarah Palin and Kim Kardashian . . . Eminem is the King of Hip Pop.

He is the best rapper ALIVE!!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Well. . . . . . .He could win that award as well.
Afterall, 8 mile won an Academy award. His acting on "The Wash" wasn't bad as well. grin

You know . . . sometimes I quite agree with some thangs you say on NL . . . this is one of them . . .  grin

Eminem's verses to Xzibit on 8 Mile had pretty cadence.
He was doing those semi-pauses to let his audience know where the bars end so the rhymes could be figured out.
Eminem is a battler. Jigga and Nas are not even on his level, never mind JIN.
JIN? Why not try Jet Li??

Hehehe . . . even Joey Jordison woulda lost his drumming skills trying to play to those loose verses . . . the world's slimiest prostitute could never be as loose as those lines from Eminem . . .  grin grin

JIN is useless. . . . . .
He must stand toe to toe with Obie Trice first to be considered.

And I'll be waiting to hear the verdict on who won the hottest rap battle of the 2000s . . . Eminem or Debbie Nelson??  grin grin

Canibus, DMX(do those names ring a bell)?? grin grin grin
How did he murder Jigga/The Game/Dre on their own shit if Eminem is wack?

Canibus is king in your world . . . in my world, he ain't sh*t.

DMX finished him up in Party Up . . . we already told you that. Wallow in your self-induced joy over Dre and Game.

You're a soccer fan . . . a 1-0 victory is shiite . . . Renegade is now stale . . . letz see him do it again . . . afterall, Nas asked in Classic:

now let me see you do the same thing twice

He is the best rapper ALIVE!!!

He is the best rapper A-LIE!!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
Bamsyle:

You know . . . sometimes I quite agree with some thangs you say on NL . . . this is one of them . . . grin

It's a pleasure.

Hehehe . . . even Joey Jordison woulda lost his drumming skills trying to play to those loose verses . . . the world's slimiest prostitute could never be as loose as those lines from Eminem . . . grin grin

Hehehehe. . . . . .Eminem is the king of FLOW.
Eminem makes sure he comes down to the level of his audience.
U need to sync more with his stylez. . . . . .Eminem is crisp.

And I'll be waiting to hear the verdict on who won the hottest rap battle of the 2000s . . . Eminem or Debbie Nelson?? grin grin

Eminem kills anything in front of him.
2Pac was lucky he died when he did.

Canibus is king in your world . . . in my world, he ain't sh*t.

Even after Common and KRS-1 said Canibus raps in another level that is not common?
What else do u want? grin grin grin

DMX finished him up in Party Up . . . we already told you that. Wallow in your self-induced joy over Dre and Game.

He already replied DMX. . . . .
Called him a "rottweiller with a chopped neck that won't stop BARKING".
Also mentioned how cheap imitators are trying to be 2Pac.
Surely, he was subliminally dissing DMX. . . . . Nuff said.

You're a soccer fan . . . a 1-0 victory is shiite . . . Renegade is now stale . . . letz see him do it again . . . afterall, Nas asked in Classic:
now let me see you do the same thing twice

Heard through the grapevine Jigga will feature him on Blueprint 3.
Prepare for another rap killing of your hero. . . . .

He is the best rapper A-LIE!!!

900,000 peops on VIBE disagree with you. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How Ruggedman And 9ice Elevated Afrobeat - Mrrights / Live Interview With Blackface On New Album / Soundcity: Nigeria's Channel O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.