Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Jumia And Substandard Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia And Substandard Products (827 Views)

Seahorse Lubricants Refutes Alleged Story Of Manufacturing Substandard Products / Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia And Substandard Products by afuye(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015
I bought a portable cordless mini hand sewing machine from Jumia on Black Friday only to detect faults on the package. I was to told to mail them immediately which i did. This morning I received a unpleasant response that sales on black Friday is final. I think I have been scammed by jumia! How can they sell a defected goods to me and claim sales is final. Guys avoid them like plaque

Re: Jumia And Substandard Products by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Pls avoid JUMIA in your best interest. You will say I warned you
Re: Jumia And Substandard Products by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2015
LWKMD!!!

I detest the attitude of buying stuffs online. Yes we know we are in a digital age but it is easier to buy from American online malls than buy from Nigerian online malls when you and I know how corrupt Nigerians are.
They might not be willing to even as much as listen to you when you lay complaints times after.

In this rugged Nigeria, it is safer to hit the closest malls yourself than to do some reckless online shopping that would break your heart.
Re: Jumia And Substandard Products by afuye(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2015
kaorama:
Pls avoid JUMIA in your best interest. You will say I warned you
Largas:
LWKMD!!!
I detest the attitude of buying stuffs online. Yes we know we are in a digital age but it is easier to buy from American online malls than buy from Nigerian online malls when you and I know how corrupt Nigerians are.
They might not be willing to even as much as listen to you when you lay complaints times after.
In this rugged Nigeria, it is safer to hit the closest malls yourself than to do some reckless online shopping that would break your heart.
I wonder how customers with large sales will be treated.

lalasticlala come and see

(1) (Reply)

In 2016, These Are The Enemies That Must Die For Our Business To Succeed / The Latest New Infinix X600 #infinixbig6 / Fall Of Naira To The Dollar, Dont Blame Buhari:- Sen. Ben Murray Bruce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.