Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) (43880 Views)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by all4gud(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
He looks like a freedom fight...
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Mattin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Timpre Silva was 27 years old when he joined the house of rep. in bayelsa. I don't believe he is the youngest. Run a check...
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:

e pain this one well well sha... How old are you now? Don't worry, just wish him well and pray ur child breaks his record. One love

You seem like a very gullible individual whom people throw all sort of rubbish on and you gladly accept them.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dat is good. Congratz to him
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Iamoilprince(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
SerialGist:

If i hear say that guy na 30yrs. In fact, if that guy as shown in the pic is 30, make my phone seize to work right now. Haba! That guy cant even be 45 and yet someone is telling us 30. Make una dey lie small small o. God dey watch.

lol. Anytin is possible in this country
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Yugoos: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Quite a loaded CV. Big ups man. Would be proud to work with an asset like you someday

1 Like

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Justinpm(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Hes 30 but looks 55. Not the youngest

Football age!

Ricky Ross now a commisioner in Naija
Indeed..Lol
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Justinpm(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:

Lol... True
#winks#
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by ibukun147(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Nice profile but I'm worried about those beards angry
y worried...has he propose to u?_lol
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by dinoescobar(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Read before you leap. Na wah.

bishopsamuel:
He is nt. Sen.Victor Ndoma~Egba became the youngest commissioner at 27
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by chic2pimp(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
9jaRonin:
Floreat.... wink

Floreat!
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by akigbemaru: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
rOZAY IS NOW A COMMINSSIONER IN NIGERIA
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by robosky02(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
no commissioner age

Iamoilprince:
Hes 30 but looks 55. Not the youngest

Football age!

Ricky Ross now a commisioner in Naija
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by jeremioluwaseyi: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
chimere66:
Asuquo Ekpenyong Becomes Nigeria’s Youngest Democratic Commissioner At 30

Born on September 25th 1985, he is the current Cross River State’s Finance Commissioner. He attended King’s College, Lagos, before proceeding to study Economics at the University of Reading, UK. He also bagged his Msc. Distinction in 
International Banking and Financial Services from the same university.

He attended the Key Executive Program at the Harvard Business School. He has also attended the Global Executive Leadership Program at Howard University Business School; the Executive Management Development Program at the University of Pretoria; the Euromoney Oil & Gas School London, etc.

He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. After a brief working stint in England, he returned to Nigeria to work as a Financial Analyst in Lagos and then relocated to Cross River to become a lecturer in the Banking and Finance Department of the University of Calabar.

He established Iquasu Ventures Ltd in 2010; he later took over as the MD of Chamley Bureau de Change Ltd. He was later appointed as the Executive Director for finance at Pearland Energy and Non-Executive Director at Ekondo Microfinance Bank Ltd

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/asuquo-ekpenyong-becomes-nigerias.html?m=1
"A PROFESSIONAL STUDENT".
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by NigLasPresident: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
SerialGist:

You seem like a very gullible individual whom people throw all sort of rubbish on and you gladly accept them.

Really? Was that all you could think of? Well done
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by ril19(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
I swear this guy won't get that position if he didn't have foreign certificates.

Nigeria's education system sha SMH.

KUDOS to him tho
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
NigLasPresident:

wow so it's the whole region that appreciate youths in government then? Kudos to that region and keep the flag flying and youths from there please don't soil the efforts of your heroes past
thanks man d akwa ibom state house of assembly 70% of d law makers r btw 30 -40 years of age 40% of commissioners and sa(s)
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by kingtime(m): 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's true. He was my project supervisor before he left. That was in 2011. Nice to see him here. Congrats sir.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by kingtime(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's true. He was my project supervisor before he left. That was in 2011.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by kingtime(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's true. He was my project supervisor before he left. That was in 2011. Congratulations sir.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Good for him, he has a nice nose.
I know somebody with that surname, maybe his younger brother.

Congratulations.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:29am On Dec 09, 2015
Una wan dey give people wey be 30yrs double mind abi??

this my papa mate nai be 30yrs. Una no well.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by Xfactoria: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good 2 hear..

Very good to hear but who is his father?

This kind of appointment doesn't come on merit alone!
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Xfactoria:

Very good to hear but who is his father?

This kind of appointment doesn't come on merit alone!
u're so sight my brother..
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by IdJack(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2015
chimere66:
Asuquo Ekpenyong Becomes Nigeria’s Youngest Democratic Commissioner At 30

Born on September 25th 1985, he is the current Cross River State’s Finance Commissioner. He attended King’s College, Lagos, before proceeding to study Economics at the University of Reading, UK. He also bagged his Msc. Distinction in 
International Banking and Financial Services from the same university.

He attended the Key Executive Program at the Harvard Business School. He has also attended the Global Executive Leadership Program at Howard University Business School; the Executive Management Development Program at the University of Pretoria; the Euromoney Oil & Gas School London, etc.

He is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. After a brief working stint in England, he returned to Nigeria to work as a Financial Analyst in Lagos and then relocated to Cross River to become a lecturer in the Banking and Finance Department of the University of Calabar.

He established Iquasu Ventures Ltd in 2010; he later took over as the MD of Chamley Bureau de Change Ltd. He was later appointed as the Executive Director for finance at Pearland Energy and Non-Executive Director at Ekondo Microfinance Bank Ltd

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/asuquo-ekpenyong-becomes-nigerias.html?m=1

Ricky Ross now a commisioner in Naija...KUDOS TO HIM
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by mavverick: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Floreat....
Good to see an old boy doing well.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by DeNovo: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2015
ehissi:

Bros are you sure? This guy resemble who senior Rick ross Oh; and everybody know say ricki rozay is not 29 Ooooh!!!??grin

But on a more serious note; bros na U??Because in this era of change, every man is a suspect!! cheesy

Even me right now I dey suspect myself because I no see fuel buy take watch news; make I know the temperature of bayelsa! The only fuel wey dey now na #120 per litre ontop fuel subsidy and the minister of petroleum no gree give explanation!!

Wat hapin!!! angry angry

My Brother I am sure o! But I understand your apprehension. .. God will bless this country for us either with this government or another one. Make we all live long to see the promised land. AMEN O!
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by hahn(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
Hahn, is that you?

Nope. I'm not THAT ugly undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) by menesheh(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Is this man not more than 30?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare / MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.