Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

10 Qualities Of A Good Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband (931 Views)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Here are the ten signs of a husband material

He must be financially secured.

The bible says a man who cannot provide for his own his worse than an infidel, so a good husband must have a means of taking care of himself and his family.

He must have self control.

A good husband must be able to control his temper as well as his hands,whenever he's provoked by his wife,a good husband must never beat his wife.

He must love God.

A good hus band must be able to gather his family to teach them abt the love of God and also ensure that nobody stays at home on sunday.and he must also be a faithful tither.

He must give a head and do pre-intimacy.

A good hus band must give a head and do pre-intimacy before sex as this would make his wife enjoy sex.

He must be able to go more than 3 rounds in bed.

A good husband must be able to go more than 3 rounds in sex and make sure that his wife is adequately satisfied sex wise.

He must compliment his wife.

A good husband must learn to compliment his wife's cookn and beauty as this wld make her feel appreciated and confident always.

He must keep fit.

A good husband must keep fit and look trim and sexy at all times for his wife,his six packs must be in shape as well as his abs, see my pix to know what I'm talkn abt.

He should cuddle his wife

A good husband should be able to cuddle his wife when they sleep at night and not backing each other when they sleep

He should be able to support in the kitchen

A good husband must be able support and do dishes especially when his wife is pregnant and he must also assist in changing baby diapers.

He should return early frm work.

A good husband must always return early to the house and he must not be a night crawler.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Coming from jonaifame22... Issalie!undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by mayorkyzo: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
You wee go and create him yourself cheesy
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by jonaifame22(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:
Coming from jonaifame22... Issalie!undecided
now give me a hug angry
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
now give me a hug angry
crymbanu!cry
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by prestige2013: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
You started well but ended it with bullshit..
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by joshadedapo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
I'm a good husband material but I ain't posses most of those things listed above because they don't all define a good husband material
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by joshadedapo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
joshadedapo:
I'm a good husband material but I ain't posses most of those things listed above because they don't all define a good husband material
So because I return late from office due to busy schedules I am not a good hubby material? I laugh in Cantonese *kikikikiki* smiley
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by jonaifame22(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
joshadedapo:
*yawns*
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Good Husband by lirusehn(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Opinion Poll 1: Yourmain Vs Mrsphyno / Guys Please Dont Watch This If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You / I Believe We Can Derive Satisfaction From Other Things Than The Real Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.