Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

“jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders (1288 Views)

Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / "Jesus Was Drunk When He Promised To Come Back" - Roman Catholic Leaders Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by Haykay80(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
“Jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders

A Spokesperson for the Vatican (Roman Catholic) has officially announced that the second coming of Jesus, the only son of the God, may not happen now after all, but urged followers to still continue with their faith, regardless of the news.

ardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth.

“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said.

“It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”

Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus promised his disciples that he would come again in chapter John 14:1-3 of the bible:

“There are many homes up where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly”

The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the time when he made the comments.

“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore.

“We all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no different.” The church said it will now focus attentions on rebuilding its reputation around the world, but will keep an optimistic mind for the savior’s second coming.

http://nigeriana.org/475833.html

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by lanrehamd: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............
Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Only those who choose to be deceived will be deceived. There was never a Jesus,neither a 2nd coming. It is the world biggest scam so far.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by coolhumble(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
And my bible tells me.otherwise, so should i believe the word of God or the word of.man?

2 Likes

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by coolhumble(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
1feness:
Only those who choose to be deceived will be deceived. There was never a Jesus,neither a 2nd coming. It is the world biggest scam so far.

Shoroniyen?

1 Like

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by Mathematical(f): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hardly believe anything ths days..

Who knows ?

Allahu allam
Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
coolhumble:

Shoroniyen?

Big word dude. White man religion only helps the white man,to steal oil.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by McCarlito(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its not a surprise to me anymore.... Since the devil has found it's way into the church with the intention to tear it down from within....

2 Likes

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by zyzxx(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the time when he made the comments. grin grin

am sorry for you, reverse is the case u will realize when he come that u are the ones drinking wine here and spewing rubbish!!!!!

sorry for those who will read this and get lost on mere words

1 Like

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by tobisco29(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Anyone that does not believe in the coming of christ is not a true Son Of God

1 Like

Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by menesheh(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Haykay80:

A Spokesperson for the Vatican (Roman Catholic) has officially announced that the second coming of Jesus, the only son of the God, may not happen now after all, but urged followers to still continue with their faith, regardless of the news.

ardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth.

“It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”

Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus promised his disciples that he would come again in chapter John 14:1-3 of the bible:

“There are many homes up where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly”

The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the time when he made the comments.

“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore.

“We all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no different.” The church said it will now focus attentions on rebuilding its reputation around the world, but will keep an optimistic mind for the savior’s second coming.

Afterall claims asserted without evidence can be dismiss without evidence.
Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by MrPresident1: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
You people do not know who Jesus is, this is why you keep multiplying foolish threads like this.

Jesus is already here, he is already walking in our midst, He is the first-begotten from the dead, the firstborn from the dead, He has risen from the dead.

Jesus is already here, let the wise take note, make your reconciliation with God, in a very short while the door of repentance and reconciliation will close.

I AM HERE SOUNDING THE TRUMPET, HE THAT HATH AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR.

Ezekiel 33:3
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by italo: 5:45am On Dec 09, 2015
This is false.

It's a ruse peddled by Protestants filled with hate and envy for the Catholic Church.

No "Catholic leaders" said it.
Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Haykay80:

U a muslim
Re: “jesus Is Not Coming Back”, Says Roman Catholic Leaders by LieDetector(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
T

(1) (Reply)

The Redeemed Church And God On Parallel Paths / Why Mahama Can Heal The “cripples” Pastor Chris Could Not Heal (A MUST READ) / See The Story Of An Islamic Jihadist(terrorist) Who Left Islam For Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.