Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# (1568 Views)

Photos Of Strippers Entertaining Inmates In South African Prison / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Educating, Entertaining And Scary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
These are just pictures, but they could either educate , entertain or inspire you grin wink

1.)

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tell me more crap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
2.)

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
3.)

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
4.)

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
5.)

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
6.)

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
7.)

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by jmaxjohn(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
I love this! smiley
As much as i wudv loved to follow, can't add my name to d list of guys, haba grin.
Just sent an email instead.
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
8.)

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by VampireeM(f): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
WTF! @ that number 1... Sweat from someone's armpit on my lips to boost wetin ... Sounds Disgusting to me

Never knew Russel Brand was this extra nice.. I think I am going to start seeing him in a new light due to this info smiley
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice thread.
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
9.)

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wow ! now this ought to be on front page.
Exhilarating
Motivating
Educating
This is really nice.
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
10.)

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
winkThankyou... This is nice!wink

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by jmaxjohn(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dat last peeshur on numba nine z nor real o. Dats d only untruth I've saw so far
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by jmaxjohn(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
An applause for d op. Nyc thread

Estharfabian:
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Indeed!wink
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
11.)

Ok. That's all for today . Will certainly create more threads of #weird facts#.
I hope u enjoyed your view.
If you did please notify by quoting. wink wink
Thanks and God bless. I love u all my beautiful Niralanders. kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Thanks love kiss

1 Like

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Estharfabian:

Thanks dear
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lalasticlala. .please can u help us do the needful? Thanks dear. Front page please. Let's educate our people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cc : Lalasticlala, obinoscopy. Seun please oo.
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
12.)

This is the very last photo of Tupac Shakur, taken moments before he was shot 6 times. He was riding in a car with friend and then Death Row Records record label CEO Suge Knight, as they left a boxing match in Las Vegas. Moments after this photo was taken, a drive-by shooter gunned him down. Tupac died six days later at the age of 25. His killing still remains unsolved.

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by Akposb(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
The tit-bit on Dolph Lundberg and the kid that started behaving like Chimp got me laughing.
Nice one OP.
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
13.)
This is the last known photo taken of raggae legend Bob Marley before he succumbed to cancer on May 11, 1981. He was on his way to die at home in Jamaica after fighting the cancer without success for eight months in Pennsylvania, but never made it home. He died at Cedars of Lebanon Hospital in Miami (now University of Miami Hospital) at the age of 36. The spread of melanoma to his lungs and brain caused his death. His final words to his son Ziggy were "Money can't buy life."

Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by jmaxjohn(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Slow it down gal. Save them up. Let us savor the previous ones 1st. While we hunger 4 more, u gather them up nd giv us a blast tomorrow...or weneva.
U did good ellechrystal, relax nd enjoy d day dear. smiley
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Slow it down gal. Save them up. Let us savor the previous ones 1st. While we hunger 4 more, u gather them up nd giv us a blast tomorrow...or weneva.
U did good ellechrystal, relax nd enjoy d day dear. smiley
Lol. Thanks
Am done 4 d day wink
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by guardian09(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good one,inighe looking forward to seeing more later...
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lalasticlala. .please can u help us do the needful? Thanks dear. Front page please. Let's educate our people.

Thanks for sharing, my dear. I'm particularly awed at the level of honour and loyalty the injured Japanese showed to his nation's cause. The Japs are some of the most incredible folks on the Earth.
Re: Educative Entertaining And Inspirational #weird Facts# by ellechrystal(f): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks for sharing, my dear. I'm particularly awed at the level of honour and loyalty the injured Japanese showed to his nation's cause. The Japs are some of the most incredible folks on the Earth.
Yea. That's true

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solve These Puzzle / What Are You Going To Do Tomorrow?? / Checkout This Nigerian Couple Hilarious Wedding Entrance(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.