Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! (2334 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / The Top 10 Most Unfaithful Countries In The World 2016/2017 / Condom Manufacturer, Durex, Ranks Nigeria Women The Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by oloyede252(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
coolcoolcool
lols.anyway stop the hate on yoruba boys.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by oloyede252(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
coolcoolcool
lols.anyway stop the hate on yoruba boys.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by onstelly(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2015
I don't believe it
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by oloyede252(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
I don't diss guys...Only stupîd ones...And errm...why would I wanna Diss Yoruba guys?shocked
only you would know that....
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
I don't diss guys...Only stupîd ones...And errm...why would I wanna Diss Yoruba guys?shocked

why the hate on yoruba boysz? They are kind of nice you know. I have them as friends.

In other news, I am an FBI. Full Blooded Igbo boy.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
I dont believe this report. This is one of the end time lies.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by schumastic(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
petokey:
Its seems i am the only one that saw this report...

Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world! This is the conclusion arrived at by Durex in a survey it conducted on women across the world. The survey had interviewed 29,000 women across 36 countries of the world, including Nigerians to arrive at this. According to the report, Nigerian women scored a total of 62% to beat 35 other countries to the first position.
The survey listed Thailand women as second most unfaithful in the world after scoring 59%. Malaysian women came third with 39%. Russian women scored 33% for the fourth position while Singaporeans came fifth with 19%...
For more details visit this link.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/marital-infidelity-why-women-have-joined-the-men/

when i said it they don't i was high or something now is on vanguard....SHOW ME A NAIJA LADY THAT'S FAITHFUL AND I WILL SHOW YOU A VIRGIN GRANDMOTHER
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by spacks(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
nigerian babes be like

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
petokey:

why the hate on yoruba boysz? They are kind of nice you know. I have them as friends.

In other news, I am an FBI. Full Blooded Igbo boy.
Uh...I don't hate 'em.as a matter of fact..I Love Yoruba guys!cry

I don't know where he got his theory from...

Uh...I'm also FBIG...cheesy full blooded Igbo girl!wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't believe this.

how many women were involved in the survey?
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
I don't believe this.

how many women were involved in the survey?

I doubt if you read the whole story. Your question is an ignoramus question, please pardon my manners.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! by petokey: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...I don't hate 'em.as a matter of fact..I Love Yoruba guys!cry

I don't know where he got his theory from...

Uh...I'm also FBIG...cheesy full blooded Igbo girl!wink

winkwinkwink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Night Chat With Delectablegyal / Hi Nairalanders , Will You Allow Your Nude Pictures Leak For 20 Million Dollars? / How To Start Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.