Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Your Biggest Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Biggest Crush (21982 Views)

What Is Your Biggest sexual Turn Off? / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Biggest Crush by rihanna(f): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2005
My biggest crush! Oh my God I can still remmeber!

I had a huge crush on my friend. He really did not notice anything because we were like best friends. I acted very professional around him. We acted like best friends and that was it. I don't think he ever suspected it.

Then one day my friend opened her large mouth and told him. Instead of having a crush, I felt crushed. But luckily for me he said he had a crush on me too! Ever seen best friends hookin' up? It was the bomb!

But you know what they say "never hook up with your best friend". We decided to separate! Because it was better being friends not lovers!

So you all, bring up your biggest crushes. Don't lie because I got my eyes on you! (just kiddin')

1 Like

Re: Your Biggest Crush by Seun(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2005
My biggest crush? Definitely Fantasia Barrino, the 3rd American Idol. I downloaded all the mp3s and video clips of her performance despite not being able to watch the show on TV.

Sorry, Jessica Alba

Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2005
ooo00000OOOO seun. . some guy on this site also has a crush on her cheesy.. .
Re: Your Biggest Crush by tamia(f): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2005
my biggest crush? (soft laugh) i had a crush on one guy he was like my hi, hello friend n he did not suspect it sometimes i think he knew i had a crush on him because he'll playfully ask me like "u love me? n i'll be like hell no!

Seun:

My biggest crush? Definitely Fantasia Barrino, the 3rd American Idol. I downloaded all the mp3s and video clips of her performance despite not being able to watch the show on TV.

Sorry, Jessica Alba

Seun is fantasia your celebrity crush or your crush for real! (u know what i mean) people mistake celebrity crushes with real life crushes i dun know if u get my point but all the same its kool
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2005
it doesn't really matter.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2005
who's ur own crush wesley?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2005
he's too cool to be mentioned  cool

seriously. a crush is a crush only when it's secret.
not really. but it sounds better that way.
don't you think
Re: Your Biggest Crush by goodguy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2005
since we dont know him, it wont do any harm.. wink
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2005
he's a guy with no name or description.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by icingbaby(f): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2005
my biggest crush was on a football coach, he coach the football team in my high school, he was so fine, sexy, cute, handsome. I first saw him when I went to one of the game, I was mad because we lost and me and my friends were talking, and he came up to us and said it was a nice game wasn't it, I look up and he was so cute, all my sadness went away. I said we lost and do you go to my school, he said I'm one of the coach. I said how come I never saw you, he said I just started last week, he said see you girls later. from  that day me and my friend alway goes to boy's gym just to see him. and he know I have crush on him, he was 24 year old and I was only15 year. any time he saw me in the hallway, he alway say hi babygirl. most the girls in that school have crush on him. he is the finest teacher I ever saw. smiley
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2005
i never had a crush on a teacher before. i think it's just sounds weird and awkward. undecided. .  a lot of my friends do though.
i have some hot teachers but i just don't like them. maybe if ther weren't teachers i would. who knows  
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Oracle(m): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2005
have not had any wink
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2005
you lie tongue
Re: Your Biggest Crush by nddy(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2005
crush ummmmmmmmmmm , that was when i was younger , they say when you are a child you think like a child, so crushes are not actually my thing now. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Biggest Crush by WesleyanA(f): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2005
seun. you're the only guy admitting to have a crush undecided . . . and some other guy on here has a crush on fantasia.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by damygurl(f): 2:49am On Nov 04, 2005
i have crushes everytime but they don't last lng.Thank God 4 dat or i'm gon be one very broken hearted and sad gurl by now. i kinda get along with guyz easily right now i got a crush on this guy and he's so cute. celeb crush got to many to mention!!!!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by c0dec(m): 3:05am On Nov 04, 2005
it was way back when i was like 11/12. i could do literally anything for her even though i never had the balls to talk to her. she had absolute power over me.
i can remember the first time she talked to me. she begged me on behalf on her friend for my one for only SNES game at the time. initially there was nothing in this world that was going to move the game out of my hands - then she came - aargh! so i just had to give the bloody game to her friend.

later on when i got myself back, me and my best friend cooked up this "Ocean 11" plan and stole my game back. :evil:  cool
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ldollier(f): 4:03am On Nov 04, 2005
definently ma current bf and R .KELLY
Re: Your Biggest Crush by aloib(f): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2005
i`m wierd cos wen it comes to crushes, i ave crushes on guys i dont think i can ever meet, like wen i was in naija, there was this guy i met in a cyber cafe......... he looked so cute,though old and i feel heels over head in love wiv him, just that maybe he kinda didnt notice me, and that was the last time i saw him sad. its all good.
i also had a crush on one of my friends cousin, think he noticed it and his head was swelling and i hate my self for kinda over reacting.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by whiteshark(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2005
No comment.. ....
Re: Your Biggest Crush by mycutiepie(f): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2005
ldollier:

definently ma current boyfriend and R .KELLY

mind yourself o shocked cry cry cry how can you have a crush on my RKELLY? Stop it gal before i become your worst enemy.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Seun(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2005
R. Kelly is, as far as I'm concerned, the most talented male musician ever! To bad he insists on singing sex songs most of the time; he could have been a greater hit. So R.Kelly is a good musician to have a crush on!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by IAH(f): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2005
My biggest crush is...  Ohhhh this guy made me have heartaches! Jeez, and people said he's not fine but I soooooooo much adored him then. His name is RONALDO and the crush lasted throughout the France '98 world cup after which I forgot him. Then I saw him again at Korea/Japan 2002 and crushed again! It's so funny how I had a crush on him, he doesn't even fit my description of a perfect man(he's not dark).

Re: Your Biggest Crush by whiteshark(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2005
mycutiepie:

mind yourself o shocked cry cry cry how can you have a crush on my RKELLY? Stop it girl before i become your worst enemy.

Is there gonna be a cat fight

Re: Your Biggest Crush by mycutiepie(f): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2005
whiteshark:

Is there going to be a cat fight

there could be one o my brother sad all she just have to do to avoid such is to denounce RKELLY and make him just mine ... because if not..... cry
Re: Your Biggest Crush by Seun(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2005
IAH: Somebody loves Ronaldo? Oh my goodness, where did I keep my soccer boots? grin

mycutiepie: What about all those girls in flimsy clothes he dances with in his music videos? Don't you feel threatened by the way they move (muuuv!) around him?
Re: Your Biggest Crush by mycutiepie(f): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2005
Seun:

IAH: Somebody loves Ronaldo? Oh my godness, where did I keep my soccer boots? grin

mycutiepie: What about all those girls in flimsy clothes he dances with in his music videos? Don't you feel threatened by the way they move (muuuv!) around him?

not shaken by those gals rolleyes they are doing their job and they have their boundaries, it ends on stage and that's all  rolleyesBut am threatened by  my fellow nairalander (Idollier) here and except she denounces him for me.... lipsrsealed am still waiting o cry
Re: Your Biggest Crush by IAH(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2005
Seun:

IAH: Somebody loves Ronaldo? Oh my godness, where did I keep my soccer boots? grin

Somebody loved Ronaldo. Not anymore.
Re: Your Biggest Crush by ace2ice(f): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2005
Had a crush on RKelly for a very long time.... im way over that now
Re: Your Biggest Crush by adesodgi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2005
my greatest crush can be anyone right?
well,mine is jesus christ...and am sure he knows smiley

Re: Your Biggest Crush by legs(f): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2005
Tevin Campbell, I was 13 and he was so cute and I didn’t know what ‘gay’ meant!
Re: Your Biggest Crush by layi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2005
Thank God. Crushes arent crushed, otherwise we wont have RKelly anymore. My sis loves the pied piper. Another female friend too. Sincerely I almost ahd a crush..i just remebered i wasnt gay rolleyes
Musically he's da bomb...an innnovator.with the touch of Gold. A real crush-material.

My Biggest crush was Oluwakemi O**y**i. She looked like a petite indian girl but she's from the yoruba race (just like me). I fell sould over body in lof. I toasted her but she nor gree. She said we were better as friends..i knew she wasnt ready for a relationship then. I remained her friend till date (9yrs now). She had a boyfriend later on but we were still friends. She came to me anytime they had a fight. When she was sick..i was there, when she ran into a mess in her office..i was there for her. I kept reassuring her of my love while she kept 'pushing' herself on d other guy. recently the guy left her and she was struck.
The sad part is that is that she wants me now but i don't want her no more...the feelin aint like before. I've met someone else who loves me deeply.
Sincerely she was my biggest crush. I cried when i was leaving UNILAG for UNIPORT because i wont see her in a long while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.