Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) (49879 Views)

Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thats Lagos boys for you...2 smart in a dumb way
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by eltemur1: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I feel 4d guy cry he is slim and most slim guys av big and long dicks. what a wasted sexually active 22yr old dick cry
everytn u ever speak of in ur life..is sex. May God help u to live long and not die of HIV..and Stdz..
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by IlorinBoy1: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why is the policeman slapping him? That's police brutality, and no one is taking about that!

Fine, the guy might be a criminal, and i commend the police and the community for nabbing him, but that does not warrant the police slapping/brutalizing him. That's unacceptable!

Just remember, it could easily be any one that has been wrongly/rightly accused,
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by austinfab14(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hahahaha that slap though...e go dey ring like glo caller tone for him ear grin
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by likila: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
see the way that police officer opened his hand to slap the man, but he won't have the guts to slap the man who stole $2b for arms procurement.

that policeman is a bastard
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by dadebayo1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
see the way that police officer opened his hand to slap the man, but he won't have the guts to slap the man who stole $2b for arms procurement.

Yeye police officers doing yes sir for the polithiefcian stealing billions and actually decided to throw open his dirty hands to slap an hungry fellow... No doubt stealing is stealing but all men should be treated equally.... Judgement is for all, and we shall all stand before the creator to account for all our deeds.....
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by pedrilo: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
modafuka if u cant do the time, why do the crime?
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Jabioro: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I feel 4d guy cry he is slim and most slim guys av big and long dicks. what a wasted sexually active 22yr old dick cry
That is where your heart and mind is,actually all your thoughts about the guy is for have him srew you. anyway is not a bad idea..try and guy get out the mess and you can have him all the way round.. I love courage..
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by eleko1: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin K'oju maribi grin cheesy grin grin Stealing and attempt to evade justice,nah 5 yrs with hard labor jare embarassed sad
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by mugabe75: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Stealing is stealing be it a N100 or a $100 billion. You can't change tuwo its name. I hate those that steal.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Saltysalt: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chei yah sowie grin
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by snoopdg(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
But why, did he receive payments from Dasuki?
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by juman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Unfortunate.

The stringent economic situation.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by donfranklin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
you and dick is like 5 and 6
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by jamst2(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivianblog2:
tongue tongue tongue
Vivian
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Krimmy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its just a pity. I seriously pity d guy. cry He stole d generator cos he wanted 2 raise some money. Who knows, maybe money 4 feeding n now he has added salt to his injury by attempting escape. He would have just stayed calm n hear wat d magistrate has 2 say abt d case. Am sure he has attracted prolonged sentence for himself.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by swizken89: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check my signature
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Ezemust: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
the thunder wey go fire u still dey laugh
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
Exactly! The small thieves suffer while the big thieves walk freely.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by jayzblack(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
naija police can only catch armless robbers
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is unfair. For just N25,000.

Guess, they have remanded this guy for more than one week in police cell before he acted this way.

He could even plead NOT GUILTY and just beg the owner of the Generator to free him. Smh
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by franklingud(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Me to d thief: guy dodge ya head oo, slap dey come from ya back!! grin grin grin grin
BTW that guy get james bond mind shaa!
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by menix(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
O boy eeeh!!
This one nah double arrest...
Omo see that End Time slap that policeman is gonna give that guy, sure say as the guy receive the slap him shout "Uwa!!! Emebigooo!!!"
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by stankezzy: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Which tribe? I know say na yellowbar
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by CharlesPhc: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Taaa! That slap nah factory reset! The guy would be very calm now. grin

Our Politicians need more of such factory reset than that dude
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by judedwriter(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Spiderman wannabe cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by adedayourt(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
STILL DEM CATCH AM
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by adedayourt(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:

u mean dey usually av long joy stick
tell mi more shocked
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sijo01:
Harden criminal. See him strong face.
gbagaun!!!!
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by NNPCFACTS: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Run for it .... That is an enterprising spirit applied in error. Always take calculated risk in life. It can be worth it sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing In A Malaysian Mall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.