Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) (49874 Views)

Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by oppyworld: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Endtime stealing..... shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by schumastic(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Our Politicians need more of such factory reset than that dude

Our politicians don't jump from tall buildings grin
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by akigbemaru: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
GUARD JUMPED TWO STOREY IN LAGOS TO AVOID TRIAL.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Burger01(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
see the way that police officer opened his hand to slap the man, but he won't have the guts to slap the man who stole $2b for arms procurement.
You can say that again...such is life in this country called Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by aprokomanager: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
see the way that police officer opened his hand to slap the man, but he won't have the guts to slap the man who stole $2b for arms procurement.
end time best comment
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by madenigga(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
this is how the yorubas are developing Lagos?
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by dollarlander: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awe he doesn't wanna go to prison

Wahooo. @EroticAngelina. Honestly I've missed you. I've been very busy of late in the office due to additional responsibility added to my role. I just read through Nairaland, ofcourse, very early in the morning news. I don't have much time to reply some threads.

How are you doing now? Eroti.c ero.tic. I still love you as I proposed in my other threads. I keep you in mind till we meet physically. It may be first quarter of next year as I'm planning to relocate my job close to you, so that I can gave enough time to actualise this love proposal. I will be all out looking for your threads now. Let's start from there.

I will make you happy, I will be allover you and around you.

Angelic Angelica. Erotically speaking. tongue
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by efemty001: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I feel 4d guy cry he is slim and most slim guys av big and long dicks. what a wasted sexually active 22yr old dick cry
gay alert

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chai!
That slap landed grin
I wasn't there but I tell u it landed successfully grin grin

Who aborts a slap at that stage? grin
Nobody man! tongue

I dey go court tomorrow...I hope Christian(a Nairalander) no go jump window o! grin becos am afraid I may follow him...make I for no go wound myself.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by ekefre4(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I feel 4d guy cry he is slim and most slim guys av big and long dicks. what a wasted sexually active 22yr old dick cry
grin grin sister I hail o
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by darmochy1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
What the police officer was about to do really cracked my ribs.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by JayJustus(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
slap loading like swift 4g sad
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Redfruit(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
Why are you disgracing me dearie
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by scait(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
if that police man see boko people Na, him hand go shock oo
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Abelsconcept(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=inme post=40813683]So this guy wan go kirikiri just because of 25k

If I volunteer to pay the 25k, will they allow the youngman to walk away?[/quote

Yes they will release but I think there are some papers you will need to sign. From 0 -'3 this is the best comment here. Everyone talks about the guy being a thief and the police being inhuman... Everyone deserves a second chance no matter their offense.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2015
What is that mumu policeman feeling like?
Why was the poor boy running? Is it possible to run away from the law ? How far can u run?
Nigerian Policemen shud try to reduce the level of their mumu small sha.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by MhizLehwayche(f): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by ayinde2ade(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
are u interested in penis or u are sorry 4 him?....
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by HrmOlolade(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
Lets relate bedwise grin
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by XaintJoel20: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2015
obinnashady:
Lmao..the police man behind him sure recharged his ears with #1500 recharge card
The God Lord I am serving will not allow you to kill me with laugh..
#Hilarious...
obinnashady:
Lmao..the police man behind him sure recharged his ears with #1500 recharge card
#Hilarious...
obinnashady:
#Hilarious...
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by vikeyz(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Endtime slap, bolive it
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by rita25(f): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2015
COMFIRMED THIEF grin I LIKE THE SLAPS THE POLICE MAN BE GIVING HIM THO grin
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by CioAngels(f): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Our policemen, put that your slapping strength to our stealling politicians to make Nigeria better. Our judge, are you strong enough to send the stealing politicians to kirikiri prison as you hastily did tomiwa? This is not to say am supporting tomiwa who is hungry. May HIS grace be on the voiceless poor Nigerians.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by obinnashady(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
XaintJoel20:
The God Lord I am serving will not allow you to kill me with laugh.. #Hilarious...
The God Lord I am serving will not allow you to kill me with laugh.. #Hilarious...
that's the spirit bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos / Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.