Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing (1756 Views)

Ladies In The House, What's Your Favourite Play Thing. / Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing / Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
“My name is Ella, I am 31 years old. I work with a
private establishment in one of the Northern states
in Nigeria and ever since I got this dream job, I
have been fulfilled but I have never had peace
since ‘my boss’ started his sexual exploits with me.
“It’s quite a small company, the pay is not so
mouth-watering. I qualified for the job after the
interview, so my getting the job was not based on
sentiments. I am doing this job because of the drive
and passion I have for it, yet, I am not happy. “My boss is a married man and he sleeps with me at
will. He used to be nice to me only when he wants
to ask me for sex. Sometimes, he doesn’t even ask
me, he will just visit me. No matter how much I
resist him, all he wants is to have me laid and the
moment he does, he dresses up and leaves,” Ella narrated. She said talking about the whole experience makes
me sick, stressing though she is not the type keen
on sex, still she is compelled to do it with her boss
sometimes. The devastated lady said that her boss was in the
habit of giving her attitude at work, she said: “At....
To continue reading clickhere
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by dachaste(f): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
I can't believe this. Ella is 31 and complaining like this

First of all she made herself his play thing cosshe valued her job over her body

Secondly at 31 she's looking for what to do? Common sense should tell her to leave the job

Lastly I'll say men have been promiscuous even before the time of Abraham.

4 Likes

Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
So? Not rape nah abi what exactly do u want? Encourage u 2 blackmail him when it's not a rape story. You are offpoint pls undecided undecided
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by bidex584(f): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
y did u allow him to v u @ first.... i feel sorry for u....mayb u shuld jst quit d job
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Quit the job.
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by boboLIL(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
31 or 13? Shame!!!!!!

Ur matter de God table
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Pweedyfaszy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wat are u waiting for?..quit galfrnd.
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by tpiar: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
can someone bump that thread about the runs girl who the married boyfriend was trying to use for ritual or something like that.

cant remember the details.
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Emac34: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
dachaste:
I can't believe this. Ella is 31 and complaining like this

First of all she made herself his play thing cosshe valued her job over her body

Secondly at 31 she's looking for what to do? Common sense should tell her to leave the job

Lastly I'll say men have been promiscuous even before the time of Abraham.
So as women being dey down fall of every man
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by ayinde2ade(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided Some are just Bastards
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by obiorathesubtle: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Ashawo dy your blood.. You ne need advice

NEXT!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by donholy28(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na u open leg say make he enter...you dey here dey find advice..olosho mumu
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by NinaNigeria(f): 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Get hidden camera to shoot all dis, den take it to the press
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mozambique:
Quit the job.
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Get hidden camera to shoot all dis, den take it to the press
she already got evidence
Re: Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing by pedrilo: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Go tell ur lies to ur folks. T

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fair Or Not?? / Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo / You don't need this if you can go at least 30min. If you can't, open this up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.