Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today (73035 Views)

Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers / Wike Inspects Roads In Portharcourt & Ikwere / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Not funny
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by harry509: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
BakaSumtin:
"Our commitment to the creation of access to justice is total. We will complete this new Federal High Court building of four floors with new courtrooms and offices".~ NYESOM EZENWO WIKE 8/12/15

HE IS REAL.
HE IS DOWN TO EARTH.
HE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT DEVELOPING RIVERS STATE.

The pioneer of the vision for a NEW Rivers State Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike inspecting the Federal High Court annex in Port Harcourt Court which is being built by his administration.

#Wikeisworking
#SupportyourGovernor
okie ooh.

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by porrigeyam(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
gullible Nigerians will start hailing him.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
If him make e go dey go from house to house,to dey sweep deir floor

If dem go vote am out,dey will
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by dadebayo1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Going to site without protective clothing......
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Izecson3D(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by grafikii: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teewhy2:
Going to construction site with out the necessary PPE doesn't show safety is been considered. Accidents on site doesn't know if you are a president or governor when it occurs. This is how a visitor dress on site.

In other news
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks

Which helmet will size wike's head?

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by DOCTORDONE: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well done sir
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by autotrader014(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]your days are numbered[/size]
Ur own no even get numba, so if u exist we dont even know.. U can go jump into river niger cos wike remains our able Governor

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by wellmax(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
And so? Is he one of the laborers.
Like Fayose, like Wike, Governor for show.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by onyepapa(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by MrCounselor: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
seen
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by mikron(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Political jingoism
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by OCTAVO: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teewhy2:
Going to construction site with out the necessary PPE doesn't show safety is been considered. Accidents on site doesn't know if you are a president or governor when it occurs. This is how a visitor dress on site.

In other news
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks

You read my mind! He didn't wear helmet.
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by younginfopreneur: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
okay
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by awesomeboi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
warrisdis? bullshit op i tink u are jobless by posting dis
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by dadebayo1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Double headline on frontpage..... Wike mata don pass mathias own.... Ogo mod seems you have taken some oshogbo weed?

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by okitz4(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
LMAO Wike ma don join photocracy... Lol
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
hopelink1:
Don't let us deceive ourselves

Seriously
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by HRich(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tunami:
and how does that stops inec from conducting another election?
You sound like INEC official,
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by bengems(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
This witch hunter sef...see eim big stomach, forming civil engineer when he cannot read values off measuring tape!

They are all copying Fayose....eye service!
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by dadebayo1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
See traffic on nairaland ontop wike mata........ Chaiii mama peace "oga wike's jesus christ" come and see traffic wey your son dey cause ooo...

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by flokii: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ezenwo... you better not kill yourself..

d fear of APC is d beginning of...
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by ifeanyi83(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teewhy2:

My brother, thank you o. I thought I was the only one who noticed...

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by pharmow: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is there actually 2 of this useless thread on the front page?
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by chimoskyg(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
What so special about that??
Or you think he was voted to steal money alone and increase his bot belly angry

Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by hardychris(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pretender
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by haywire07(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
The mod must be from rivers state for posting this topic on front page twice

Without space inbetween o.
Or the op is related to the mod.

Any of the above sha
Re: Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today by hisclemency(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
AAUA Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline 2015/2016 announced
READ DETAILS AT
N
A
I
J
A
B
L
A
K
E
C
O
M
Nigeria best education and music portal

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster