Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Smart Ekiti Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Smart Ekiti Boy (622 Views)

Only The Smart / Ladies, The Smart Or The Hardworking Guy / The Smart Deacon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Ekiti Boy by Sunmibare6(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is another Romantic Article,writted and editted buy Oluwa08131605633Sunmibare

TITLE : " The Smart Ekiti Boy "TSEB"
,,,,,,EPISODE 1....
WARNING: This Article is written By Oluwasunmibare,,,its full of Suspence,Romance*,and Adult lines,do not read if you are nt 18+...or if you don't have a mature mind as it improves yo sexual life and Romance...

Hhhmmm,,,,,,it isn't very easy †̥♥ find a real love in Nigeria,since dem don pursue me fo white house ,bur as a smart boy,you kno!! "Winkz',I tryna find the EASY out of the UNEASY,,,,,Let's go....

After a smooth bath early in the morning ,I sprayed •̸ϞƔ Pef and wore •̸ϞƔ wrist watch wth •̸ϞƔ good looking hair-well-treamed.I decided †̥♥ wear •̸ϞƔ black sunshades cos the suun was too much......I started hunting(searching fo pretty bebs on the street"
Suddenly,I met this pretty gal,,,,conversation began....

ME: Hi Angel
SHE: yEorls,how may I help you?
ME:.....**for •̸ϞƔ mind I just ᴰᵉᵞ look am,abi dis one ᴰᵉᵞ madt,bur as a charp guy na,I try coperate****,,Well,am Tony,
SHE: Oh,!! a sibling †̥♥ Tony Tetulla?
ME: fo ma mind ***dis one na Werey,shey I go b Tony tetulla bro and I go ᴰᵉᵞ like dis***,,Oh,beb NO,am nt a sibbling †̥♥ Tetulla,bur we grew up in same hood,,
SHE: okay ,or a sibbling †̥♥ Tony Pain?,,
ME: Noap beb,bur you see, am a friend †̥♥ Tonny Pain's younger brother..blabblablabla....
After much talks,we exchanged contacts,mine: 08131605633 and took hers too, and sh told me her name †̥♥ be "Enny",Ohh,,what a beatiful name for a gorgous looking angel like you,,,***she smiled softly...I was happy cos atleast I had a fish caught in •̸ϞƔ net that day,,and na Big fish Ooooo,"lols"
I later rushed †̥♥ •̸ϞƔ fwen around the street †̥♥ soak Garri cos I must nt carry that lunch frm him,or else,,,No food fo a lazy man b dat.I Rushed home afta the lunch..
"TaRanRanRan TaRanRanRan.!!!! •̸ϞƔ Nokia torch rang!!,,behold,it was Enny..
ME:***with a virgin voice **Hello Prettiest.
ENNY:So you can't call me?
ME:Am sorry,I went †̥♥ a Shopprite immediatly we departed and after eating I left •̸ϞƔ phone there,I just went bak †̥♥ take it,it was one of their Bouncers that kept it fo me
Enny: Oh,really,?,,alright den:well,I called just †̥♥ say Hi
Me:**fo •̸ϞƔ mind,chai,dis gal done Fall.....,okay baby,thanks fo the call,,,we Ended the call.
At @9pm that same day,I borrowed 50Naira card frm "Empty Hen",sorry I mean mTn..,tryna call •̸ϞƔ New Angel Enny
ME:Hi Angel,Am unable †̥♥ sleep cos I was tryna remember how cute yo voice was wen we met in the morning,,,"she smilled".......******for •̸ϞƔ mind***(thunder fire that yo teeth wey you take smile)*****i continued,,,,,,You kno,I cherrish you so much,cant hold mysfl snce I met you ,I don't jsst kno how †̥♥ say this thing in •̸ϞƔ heart out †̥♥ you ...
ENNY: Say it now,its a free world,,,******for •̸ϞƔ mind(You ᴰᵉᵞ craze,even if it nobi free world b⁴ shey I nogo talk am*****,,I continued...
ME: you see, am a shy type bur I must let you know that I love you..blablablablabla......I added all those Magi and salt,,,
ENNY: Hhhhmmm,,guys sha,are you sure you love me?
ME: ****fo •̸ϞƔ mind,wch kind jamb questn ds 1 ᴰᵉᵞ ask me****,,,,sure baby I do,,,....
ENNY: okay,lemmie think abt it..
ME: okay baby,thanks,,,,
TI sEnt her a hot romantic message dat same night b⁴ goin †̥♥ bed and she replied wth message too,the message goes thuss"""""Boy!!!!!,you Damn hot",,Yo mere words made me hug •̸ϞƔ phone and brougt me warmth even in dis cold weather,,,,Am beginning †̥♥ love you .................
........As I read this msg,I alweady knew the deed was done,,Lols"charp Guy,,..."I just go where I ᴰᵉᵞ write the names of gals wey I don catch b⁴ and I put her name for the nxt number.(NO 23)..............EPISODE 2 Loading.............Powered by Oluwa8131605633sunmibare
Re: The Smart Ekiti Boy by GindoX(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Next episode

(1) (Reply)

Men Maybe Difficult But Simple If You Understand Them / Is It Good For A Couple To Live With Inlaws / Is It Advisable For A Girl And A Guy To Cohabit In University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.