Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Smart Ekiti Boy (TSEB) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Smart Ekiti Boy (TSEB) (589 Views)

Only The Smart / Ladies, The Smart Or The Hardworking Guy / The Smart Deacon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Ekiti Boy (TSEB) by Sunmibare6(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
EPISODE 2: " The Smart Ekiti Boy "TSEB"
Yawn!!!!,,,I woke Up,,stretched ma hand and legs like a burnt dog,I was meditating on how †̥♥ make ma move fo thE day,I took •̸ϞƔ phone,called Enny........
ME: Hello •̸ϞƔ adorable Queen,ife aye mi,Eni bi okan mi,ayanfe mi,onitemi,eyin oju mi,Eemi aye mi,•̸ϞƔ one in all,.am very sure yo 9t was awesome?
ENNY :,hhhhhmmm,,sure •̸ϞƔ LOVE,yo words are soft and realy penetrated into my heart,,,,,,,
as I heard dis ,•̸ϞƔ body vibrated and I smilled,,
ME: Enny where would you be going today?,
ENNY: No Where DARLING......
ME:Okay,would you like †̥♥ pay me a visit please?
ENNY: oh,so soon?,just yesterday"we met?,,I can't do dat..Mayb som other day,,,,,,
ME: ******†̥♥ avoid being too forward****,Ok baby...,,,****as I was talkin †̥♥ her,I was consistently looking @the minuts we hav spent...**card wey ii borrow frm Mtn***....
******fast Forwward***********few days thereafter,I hav had lots of sex-chats wth Enny,she alws said she couldn't waite †̥♥ be in •̸ϞƔ arms cos of •̸ϞƔ romantic words and soft and (off-pant'iable voice)....we later planned †̥♥ meet somwhere around her house the night after..
When it was 7:00pm.
ME: I dialled her nomb,hello angel,where are you,am set †̥♥ join you ,she said no problm.,I was avin only N35 on me,so I couldn't afford †̥♥ take byc,I trecked like hustlers,I bought =N=10 pure water few mnts treck †̥♥ our meeting point,drank some and washed •̸ϞƔ face †̥♥ look 9c again.
Yeap,we finally met........
Whaoo!!! Enny you look so gorgous and sweet,Even yo sweetness could cause Diabetis if someone takes too much of you ,'whaoo,you are an angel on earth and yo beauty could make Devil sing praises,,, She smilled and Hugged me as she plantted a kiss on ma lips,,,,whaoo,,what a soft lips She gat,,I stylishly pressed her bossom †̥♥ •̸ϞƔ chest,and moved •̸ϞƔ hands from her waist down †̥♥ her ASS,,JESUS!!!!!!! This gal's (Boxes) are bigger than BOmBE...Mooooku...!!....
I said silently †̥♥ her ears,baby, I wish we could be glued together like Dis,you gat Everything God forgot †̥♥ give other girls,,********•̸ϞƔ d*ck was alweady doin press-up whille sayin all these..
ENNY : Tony!!,*****i replied wth a dieing voice,"YES LOVE",,*****in the mood of hug*****,,,,,Are you holding any long torch in yo pocket ? She asked,,"""not atal dear,,I couldn't contrl •̸ϞƔ (Erected d*ck),,,she continued,bur Tony I can feel somfn touching me and its hard and seems long!!!...immediatly I understood what she meant,,,Oh!,wth a shameful look,am sorry,Mayb its Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!,,,, she smiled and grabbed mE down there ,,,whAaaooo!!!,,,dis girl is Damn Badt......we couldn't say anyfn again as we were huggiing and kisssing til 9:25 pm.....we departed wth a soft smile and promised ourselves a Die-hard sex wheneVa we meet aGain,She said she had †̥♥ go home †̥♥ prepare fo sunday serviice since She's a cHoristan.....ChaAaai,,,Choristan Gonn badt since 1980BC.....,,,I started thinking how †̥♥ manipulate •̸ϞƔ movement home cos I was left wth just N25,,Well,as a smart Boy,I covered •̸ϞƔ Face wth •̸ϞƔ face-cap and called a byc,Dropped a few minutes treck †̥♥ my house and told the cyclist I wanted †̥♥ Urinate,that was the last time he saw me,he couldnt run afta me cos his byc mght be stolen,on gettng †̥♥ •̸ϞƔ door-step,I saw a msg frm Enny "Dear you can't believe yo romance made me have a stain in •̸ϞƔ pa*t,,as I read that,,,I hardly openned •̸ϞƔ door and rushed in and replied her message as I lay on •̸ϞƔ bed,,as we chat ...........
ME:Whaooo,,can you snap and lemme see it?
ENNY: okay !!!
•̸ϞƔ phone buzzed,,,,""A file has been sent †̥♥ you from ENNYLOV",,,I quickly openned the File,Lo and behold,she sent me a Nude pix wth her wet p*nt,,
ME: Oh •̸ϞƔ GouUUSH !!!!!!,Baby you ar killing me slowly wth this pix,""""I Zoomed-in the pix she sent and I felt like jumping inside •̸ϞƔ phone †̥♥ carry out a mission,******
ME:Enny •̸ϞƔ hairs are risen,,I feel like holding yo bosson and squeeze "em softly whille •̸ϞƔ tongue rolls gently on yo breast-tips,
ENNY: come baby,am all here fo you,•̸ϞƔ body is really calling and wants a greese from a sweet and romantic Tony!!,,,,,*****
ME: baby,I can't realy type again,•̸ϞƔ fingers are staggering on keypads,
ENNY: ****she typed****can you please gv me som mnts,wonna bath
ME: Whaoo,I will lke †̥♥ see you "Up till Down" as you off †̥♥ bath,
Enny: okay dear,,lemmie off and send you as I off
...........As I read dis,I was looking at •̸ϞƔ phone,I saw "Enny is typing a message",,,,,,,,,and •̸ϞƔ phone just gave a sign"Pam Pam,battery Empty.......Haaaa!!! Mooooku,,No light †̥♥ charge,No generatiing set,,I hate maslf,MOod spoilt,I was traumatised and was in a state of quandry,,,,I felt unhappy,,,,,,,,,,,"OH!!! Ma God..!!!!,,.what am I goiin †̥♥ do now?.... EPISODE 3Loading.......(Powered by Oluwa8131605633sunmibare) .....

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring Ur Activities In A Relationship. Ur Take? / Her Charcter In Empire Is All About Bold Animal Prints / The Secret Life Of Mamagee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.