Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* (2259 Views)

Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerian Girl' choice: 6 Packs Versus 6 Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
In essence they are sentimental and could see
these things as some divine sign that depicts a tale
that would end as happily ever after with a man.
Although it known that people find love in different
ways; for women, the setting could be changed to
induce the romantic atmosphere every woman craves for. This would hasten the whole process of
making the women get attached to the men. There are certain attributes and qualities women
look out for in men; the presence of one or more of
these qualities would make a woman develop
feeling for a man and eventually fall in love with
him.

1. Affection And Attention Every woman wants to love and feel loved also. A
man’s ability to love, care for and appreciate a
woman naturally puts him in her good books.
Women by default respond to men who would
dote on them and show concern for their affairs.
The heart tends to grow fonder with the presence of men who exhibit these traits. At the initial stage,
they see the men as friends they could confide in
and then later as companions they could make
future plans with. They get so connected to the
men they find it difficult to stay away from them.
Throwing compliments at the ladies is like unlocking the doors to the next level of a video
game; the men naturally gain more access into their
lives.
2. Funny And Witty
No woman wants to hang around a bore. Men that
possess a certain kind of charm capable of making
women laugh and get out of depression catch the
women’s fancy all the time. Not only are they
cheered when they are with these men, they also
remain positive and live with a burning desire to achieve something. Women don’t ever get tired of
men who are witty and incapable of giving them a
boring moment.
3. Exposure
continue reading this story in full detailsCLICK HERE

Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
YEAS.

#3 for me, the knowledge alone is sufficient enough. Don't care about the travelling bit. Just don't be a blank slate. Learn something even if through Google or a book on something.
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by obiorathesubtle: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Translation

Be a woman wrapper
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Deminem3d:
In essence they are sentimental and could see
these things as some divine sign that depicts a tale
that would end as happily ever after with a man.
Although it known that people find love in different
ways; for women, the setting could be changed to
induce the romantic atmosphere every woman craves for. This would hasten the whole process of
making the women get attached to the men. There are certain attributes and qualities women
look out for in men; the presence of one or more of
these qualities would make a woman develop
feeling for a man and eventually fall in love with
him.

1. Affection And Attention Every woman wants to love and feel loved also. A
man’s ability to love, care for and appreciate a
woman naturally puts him in her good books.
Women by default respond to men who would
dote on them and show concern for their affairs.
The heart tends to grow fonder with the presence of men who exhibit these traits. At the initial stage,
they see the men as friends they could confide in
and then later as companions they could make
future plans with. They get so connected to the
men they find it difficult to stay away from them.
Throwing compliments at the ladies is like unlocking the doors to the next level of a video
game; the men naturally gain more access into their
lives.
2. Funny And Witty
No woman wants to hang around a bore. Men that
possess a certain kind of charm capable of making
women laugh and get out of depression catch the
women’s fancy all the time. Not only are they
cheered when they are with these men, they also
remain positive and live with a burning desire to achieve something. Women don’t ever get tired of
men who are witty and incapable of giving them a
boring moment.
3. Exposure A man who is well travelled and has a vast
knowledge of things would definitely get a woman
tripping. Intelligence is a major turn-on for some
women. They enjoy intelligent conversations; no
one wants to date a dullard. This exposure also
helps the men to imbibe other people’s cultural beliefs and get better at treating women. They also
add a spark to their dress sense as they know what
is in vogue. Women love men who dress well.
4. Confidence Tinted With Humility
Women want to be with men who are confident;
men not afraid to make decisions that would put
them on the path of success. Apart from the women
falling in love, they also recognize the potentials
embedded in the men. Humility is another quality
that most women look out for.
5. Generosity To a reasonable extent,
women want men that are
financially stable and would be able to cater for
their needs and reach out to others as well.
Although men who display affluence seem to have
a lot of women on their trail; women weigh men’s
sense of responsibility on this platter.
6. Physical Appearance And Neatness Not every man could be described as the
handsome major character of a fictional tale that is
most times heavily built with taut muscles. Women
want men that are presentable and could be shown
off to friends and family. Every woman loves a man
who is neat and attractive. Any woman would fall for a man who possesses
more than two of the qualities listed above.
You can meet one click here
Yeah OP, you're so point with all of the above. On the other hand, one thing that turns me on about a woman is effective communication, humor and great understanding. A chick who knows you're busy when she calls and asks you to call her whenever you're free and say hope all your gfs won't be mad at her in a funny way? cheesy

And finally says she's kidding. cheesy
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by SurefireAsoOke: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
I think 1 and 6 is enough

For Aso-Oke,Check my signature
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by donziller(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
All dis listed without liver and kidney na OYO
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by joseph1832(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
YEAS.

#3 for me, the knowledge alone is sufficient enough. Don't care about the travelling bit. Just don't be a blank slate. Learn something even if through Google or a book on something.
You mean something other than astrology and relationships? grin LOL.
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Obodo999(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why no mention of MONEY ?
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
You mean something other than astrology and relationships? grin LOL.

A big plus one if he knows all about astrology. I'd propose marriage myself cheesy
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
donziller:
All dis listed without liver and kidney na OYO
Talking to women is very easy. Even when a woman is attacking me, saying promise and fail.

I always say this, am I your bf or did I promise to take you out?

I only said if I have time, and still now, i'm busy while talking to you. cheesy
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

A big plus one if he knows all about astrology. I'd propose marriage myself cheesy
You missed the sarcasm. tongue
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
You missed the sarcasm. tongue

I always do with you tongue

Just kidding. I saw the jab. Just ignored it on purpose grin
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Pucaxo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Okay, ummmm..... Sinaj will rather just have some money tho.. undecided
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by joseph1832(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I always do with you tongue

Just kidding. I saw the jab. Just ignored it on purpose grin
Yea right. You won't see it if it was staring at your in your face. tongue grin
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Obodo999:
Why no mention of MONEY ?
lipsrsealed
Money is not so important. What women listen more is what you say and how you say it. That is why it's always good to reduce your voice whenever you're talking to a woman and tell her that you thought about her last night. She will ask you positive or negative way?

You reply of course positive way. cheesy
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Dahveydson(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
List is incomplete without money.
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Dahveydson(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
DeeTus:
Money is not so important. What women listen more is what you say and how you say it. That is why it's always good to reduce your voice whenever you're talking to a woman and tell her that you thought about her last night. She will ask you positive or negative way?

You reply of course positive way. cheesy

Let's keep deceiving ourselves.
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dahveydson:

Let's keep deceiving ourselves.
I'm only telling you the truth. Money is not so important in terms of having a cool woman.

Personally, I'm neither rich nor poor. But I still have best of girls who sometimes come looking for me.
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Dahveydson(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
DeeTus:
I'm only telling you the truth. Money is not so important in terms of having a cool woman.

Personally, I'm neither rich nor poor. But I still have best of girls who sometimes come looking for me.

From this I presume you're in school.
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Yea right. You won't see it if it was staring at your in your face. tongue grin

Like the girls that gave you their numbers...eyeroll grin
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by joseph1832(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like the girls that gave you their numbers...eyeroll grin
Oh no. Just like the guy you'd propose to just because he's vast in astrology. tongue
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dahveydson:

From this I presume you're in school.
No. I'm nolonger in school. Guess it has to do with my accent and tone of voice, coupled with my job which is so complicated. cheesy
Re: How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2015
check owt this online dating site [url="http://chatcreek.ml"]click here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

He's Very RICH But Has Anger And A TINY Pipi / Why Do Most Women Hate Their Body? / Who Else Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.