Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,774 members, 7,855,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Broken Series - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Series (370 Views)

Viral Pre-wedding Pic That Has Broken The Net / Agony Of A Broken Hrt.......someone Should Talk To Me Pls!!! / 10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Series by randydandy24(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
BROKEN: EPISODE 2
I had a really shitty day and I am going to put the blame on every living creature that has a protruding growth on its chest known as breasts. I spent the entire day at work trying to figure out the way a woman’s mind works, I know that’s quite impossible but as interesting as they are, they’re also quite stupid. Women demand that they want to be treated like men; they want to have equal rights but refuse to bear the same responsibilities that a man does. That’s just pure undiluted stupidity right there, their responsibility lies in the kitchen and in the bedroom if they’re not so lazy. Putting a woman on the helm of affairs in an organization is just a recipe for disaster, she’s like a time bomb waiting to explode when she’s under pressure, and brethren you don’t want to be in their cross-hairs when they’re on their period and need to make an important decision. A woman knows that she’s subservient and she will always be that way but the feminist in her won’t calm down and realize the reality that her job is to submissive to a man and he reciprocates by showering her with his love and affection. Self-proclaimed feminists are going to rise up and tag this as an insult to women but there will be more peace in the world if they just accept this one simple truth: WOMEN ARE SUBSERVIENT TO MEN. Almost all the women in my office that hold superior positions all have the same problem: They are all single. After years of bagging several degrees, they’ve come to believe that they cannot be involved with any man ”inferior to them” and he needs to have at least a six figure salary. They don’t want to settle for an average man and that’s going to leave them single for a long time. This all seems like a cry for help and a bad way to generalize women but I don’t really care about all that, I just want to fade out and disappear. I can taste this hatred for women in my tongue or that could just be the after taste of the ... I submitted my query reply to my boss and concluded my work for the day before heading home, my apartment was a constant reminder of all the ladies that broke my heart but I couldn’t move out because I didn’t have the luxury of pouring money into a new apartment. I prepared something to eat but the loss of appetite took over me and I delved into my deep thinking process again, I was going to shut myself off from the world and live my life like a hermit. There’s so much more to life than trying to always impress these women that don’t deserve me. Henceforth, I’m going to write down all these thoughts that flow through my mind in a journal of some sort and try to reflect on them. These words of mine might make no sense to some people but I find solace in those words and I hope they bring me the much needed comfort that I crave badly.

(1) (Reply)

Five Habits Ladies Should Stop Before Settling Down / Yes It Is Right To Go Through Your Partner's Phone, Stop Spamming The Forum Plz / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.