Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Wil U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Wil U Do? (879 Views)

Guys:if U'r Gang Raped By A Group Of Beautiful Gals Wil U Report 2 D Police / Ladies;what Wil U Do If U See Such In Ur Ex-bf House / Be Candid Here! What Wil U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wil U Do? by Kentr0(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2009
What will u do when u are in ur car, back 4rm work u saw some1 beating ur mom, u decided to park and UnCloth on getting to ur room u saw ur wife with another man. With ur anger which will u attend first?
Re: What Wil U Do? by luxoire(f): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2009
why would you park and UnCloth before rescuing your mum? are your clothes more importnant than your mom?

and it didnt say you has to go home to UnCloth did it? so technically you are not home yet!

when you get home - sort the bastard out
Re: What Wil U Do? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2009
let me ignore the parking and undressing error. actually, am gona go for the idiot beating up ma mum first cos ma mum is in pains while ma wife is in pleasure.
Re: What Wil U Do? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2009
Funny topic first i'll use the car to pack ON TOP of the dude beating my mom.take her to my house to calm her luckily i'll catch my wife shoot them both.by then my mom's still sleeping put them in the trunck.bury thier asses somewhere.oh forgot about the dude i jammed.that makes three bodies.that's some gangsta shit.
Re: What Wil U Do? by biola44: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2009
eina:

let me ignore the parking and undressing error. actually, am gona go for the idiot beating up ma mum first cos ma mum is in pains while ma wife is in pleasure.

grin grin grin

pc guru:

Funny topic first i'll use the car to pack ON TOP of the dude beating my mom.take her to my house to calm her luckily i'll catch my wife shoot them both.by then my mom's still sleeping put them in the trunck.bury thier asses somewhere.oh forgot about the dude i jammed.that makes three bodies.that's some gangsta shit.

real gangsta shit! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Wil U Do? by chihakeem(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
Dude this is a hot post you have here but emotionally sincere to yourself you will want to kill that man on your wife B4 going back to the issue of your mom,
Re: What Wil U Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Ill rescue my ma, wink

and make tea for the couple couplating in my bedroom. grin grin grin grin wink
Re: What Wil U Do? by C2H5OH(f): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2009
rofl . double wahala for deadi bodi.

why did you decide to park and UnCloth before rescuing your mom lol what won't i hear oooo
Re: What Wil U Do? by Secretz(f): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2009
lmao @ thread. grin

Park and UnCloth you know. lol grin
Re: What Wil U Do? by lovestorm(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2009
with that rage of sorting my mum out the man on my wife will not be there when i finally get into my house, so there will be no man to kill or maim.
my wife will be lucky since i won't know. another for my wife and the lucky man but today i rescue my mum.
Re: What Wil U Do? by bblacky(f): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2009
lol, parking UnCloth n getting to ur room[i][/i] so u lef ur mom n went home 1st? u no well.

i will park n rush to d guy hammer ram welu welu den take my momma home, mayb or may not d dude wiv my wife might have finished his work, n dats d wifs luck n if not hmmmmmmmmm somtin go happen, bt 1st am helpin my mum,
Re: What Wil U Do? by Romeo4real(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2009
why would you park and UnCloth before rescuing your mum? are your clothes more importnant than your mom?

@luxoire - Thx for pointing out the idiocy of this post. Really how do ppl come up wit this kind of nonsense! And to all those replying (inc me) shame on u!
Re: What Wil U Do? by frank317: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2009
if parking and undressing is more important than my my tormented mother, then my cheating wife will be then times more importnt than her too

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In This Scenario / The Specie Of Women Known As The Users! / If U Have Money Will You Spend Little Or Lavish It On Your Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.