Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, And Approved His Own Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, And Approved His Own Budget (745 Views)

Ayo Fayose Sacks All Commissioners In Ekiti / Nass Jacks Up Own Budget To N150bn / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, And Approved His Own Budget by kennydee05(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, and Approved His Own Budget

Re: How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, And Approved His Own Budget by midehi2(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy chai
Re: How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, And Approved His Own Budget by Teewhy2: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good to have governors in opposition party keeping the Federal government on their toes. Do we have a place to check out the details of all state budget for like 5 years period to see if all money budgeted are used in the appropriate section and if it is not used how does it affects the next year budget

Kindly read the below

Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seun Please Reconsider Rule 9 / I Have Learnt Alot From Biafra Issue.. / Trouble Looms As Iran Military Threatens To "Visit" Nigeria Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.