Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? (3014 Views)

What Is Christian Atheism / Christian Terrorism [the Peak Of Hypocrisy] / What Is Christian Meditation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 4:24am On Dec 09, 2015
December 1, 2015 by Dan Barker 364 Comments By Dan Barker Co-President, Freedom From Religion Foundation When Muslims commit violence against the innocent to further their ideological or political agenda, they are called, appropriately, “Muslim terrorists.” But when Christians do the same, they are rarely called “Christian terrorists.” Why not? The FBI deems terrorism “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives .” [Emphasis mine.] By that definition, Robert Lewis Dear, the North Carolina Baptist who is accused of killing three people and wounding nine in a shooting rampage last week at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs with an alleged ideological purpose, should be called a “Christian terrorist.” So should many others, like Eric Rudolph, the “Olympic Park Bomber” who committed a number of anti-abortion and anti-gay- motivated bombings in the 1990s which killed two people and injured over 120 others; Timothy McVeigh, the Roman Catholic who bombed the Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995, killing 168 people and wounding more than 600; and Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian Lutheran who killed eight people in 2011 with a bomb in Oslo, then shot dead 69 participants at a youth summer camp in order to protect his country from a Muslim takeover. But so far, I have not seen anyone in the mainstream media use the phrase “Christian terrorist” to describe a Protestant or Catholic who commits terrorism. Why the double standard? Is it because everybody “knows” that true Christians would never do such a thing? Is it because “they” are bad but “we” are good? “Their” criminals represent a morally corrupt system, but “our” criminals are acting on their own, outside the true faith? There seems to be a simplistic tendency, especially among “true believers,” to treat a grammatical equality like the commutative law in math. Since “2 + 3” equals “3 + 2,” then “Muslims are terrorists” equals “terrorists are Muslims” in some minds. We see this fatal fallacy in Christians who decide that all Muslims must be evil. If they allowed themselves to put the words “Christian” and “terrorist” in the same phrase, they might imagine they are conceding that Christianity embraces terrorism. So they avoid the phrase, and the responsibility. We also have an instinctive tendency to demonize the enemy while celebrating our own tribe. Whenever the Christian European “settlers” won a battle against the “aggressive” native Americans, it was called a victory, but when the Indians won, it was called a massacre. It is easy to call strangers “terrorists.” It is almost impossible to do that with your own in-group. Everybody “knows” that true religion is peaceful and nonviolent. But what everybody knows is not necessarily what is true. I am not the first to comment on the double standard, but I think the reason we should call violent believers terrorists is not because they represent a lunatic fringe, but because Judaism, Christianity and Islam are, at their core, ideologies of violence. Jesus admitted as much: “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.” (Matthew 10:34, NRSV) “Whoever does not abide in me is thrown away like a branch and withers; such branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.” (John 15:6, a verse responsible for the burning of nonbelievers.) At the National Prayer Breakfast this year, President Barack Obama said, “No God condones terror.” He claimed that the Islamic State is “warping” religion: “As people of faith, we are summoned to push back against those who try to distort our religion—any religion— for their own nihilistic ends.” But Obama, like most Christians, is the one who is distorting his religion. In the bible, his own deity actually uses the word “terror” to describe his intentions: “A terror from God fell upon the cities.” Genesis 35:5 NRSV “I will send my terror in front of you.” Exodus 23:27 NRSV “I will bring terror on you.” Leviticus 26:16 NRSV “. . . all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.” Deuteronomy 34:12 KJV “Hide in the dust from the terror of the Lord.” Isaiah 2:105 NRSV “The terrors of God are arrayed against me.” Job 6:4 NRSV “I was in terror of calamity from God.” Job 31:23 NRSV “They shall be in great terror , for God is with the company of the righteous.” Psalms 14:5 NRSV “I will make them an object of terror and of plunder.” Ezekiel 23:46 NRSV The God of the bible is a self-confessed terrorist. In 2014, Obama said: “No religion condones the killing of innocents.” However, the God of the Israelites not only condoned but commanded and committed the killing of innocents. “I will punish the world for its evil. . . . Whoever is caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes; their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished. . . . they will have no mercy on the fruit of the womb; their eyes will not pity children.” Isaiah 13:11–18 RSV “Thus saith the Lord of hosts . . . Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.” 1 Samuel 15:2–3 KJV “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” Hosea 13:16 KJV Hundreds of bloodthirsty verses like these are splattered across scripture, as documented in Ruth Hurmence Green’s The Born Again Skeptic’s Guide to the Bible and my book GOD: The Most Unpleasant Character in All Fiction . The biblical Israelites were “God-fearing terrorists” as they stormed their way across Canaan, murdering, raping, pillaging, destroying altars, burning entire cities as commanded by Yahweh. So were the Crusaders and Inquisitors. The Catholics and Protestants during the Thirty Years War were Christian terrorists killing each other. The KKK, the anti- semitic Nazis, the Romanian Iron Guard, the Ugandan Lord’s Resistance Army, the Lebanese Maronite anti-Muslim militia, and so on, were Christians who committed violence against innocent people “in furtherance of political or social objectives.” The Army of God, an American anti-abortionist group that advocates the use of violence, is described by Wikipedia as “a Christian terrorist” organization. NARAL Pro-Choice America president Ilyse Hogue, in a statement last month calling for a tougher investigation of anti-abortion violence, wrote: “The media need to report these incidents as what they are: domestic terrorism.” Not all believers are bad, of course. Most religionists, like most nonbelievers, are good people. But when some of them take their lethal religion seriously and perform horrific acts against humanity, we should tell it like it is. A Christian motivated by faith to commit terror is a Christian terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 4:25am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by amtaken(f): 4:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmnnnn

Sick analysis....

Thou shall not take the name of God in vain.
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 4:34am On Dec 09, 2015
just want pple to know about the double standard of the west towards muslims...
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 4:37am On Dec 09, 2015
amtaken:
Hmnnnn

Sick analysis....

Thou shall not take the name of God in vain.

You're very funny, this does not have anything to do with name of God it's all about fact, before you condemn this analysis, grab a bible and get your facts right..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by HoodedCLAWs(m): 4:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Be it christian, moslem or atheist terrorist, gruesome, slow and painful death to all of them. If Op becomes a terrorist tomorrow, throw him into a burning furnace. angry
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by madridguy(m): 5:34am On Dec 09, 2015
To me, we have just two people on earth. The good and the bad. Regardless of your religion, ethnicity, tribe and race, if you're good you're good and also if you're bad you're bad. No religion is evil. As a Muslim, if am bad, blame it on me as a Muslim and not on ISLAM my noble religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by italo: 5:42am On Dec 09, 2015
@alrahmanonline,

Please show us a terrorist that claims to get his inspiration to kill from Jesus, the Church or the Bible..

...and I will join you in condemning him or her.

Then compare the number to the number that claim to be killing, raping and enslaving people for Allah.

I'm waiting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Pheals(f): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2015
This op mumu die o cry chai.!!!! Imagine God of the Bible is a terrorist.... God can kill and bring back life he owns everything...... every one knows U people are terrorist y disturbing your brain quoting Bible to prove God killing and calling Christian a terrorist your brain na liquid

Bros seriously Muslim are terrorist, y complain does Saudi allow Christianity?

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Khd95(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2015
D bible God is d biggest muderer of all time,he mudered nd mudered both innocent nd guilty ones,he wasnt satisfied,he instructed christians to muder em

Even mr jesus said.

For those enemies of mine who will not let me reign over them,bring them forth nd slay them b4 me...luke 19:27

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2015
HoodedCLAWs:
Be it christian, moslem or atheist terrorist, gruesome, slow and painful death to all of them. If Op becomes a terrorist tomorrow, throw him into a burning furnace. angry
You're on point my brother, that is exactly my point, why is it that if a muslim commits a criminal he's a terrorist, but if a chritian commit the same crime, he's a fascist or criminal, terrorist is terrorist be it christian, muslim or atheist..
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2015
madridguy:
Typing.....
Bro you're sighted in 3D.. You can see them... as usual, instead getting the message and digesting it, they resolve to attack the messenger... Nawao
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2015
italo:
@alrahmanonline,

Please show us a terrorist that claims to get his inspiration to kill from Jesus, the Church or the Bible..

...and I will join you in condemning him or her.

Then compare the number to the number that claim to be killing, raping and enslaving people for Allah.

I'm waiting.
did you read the post at all?
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Pheals:
This op mumu die o cry chai.!!!! Imagine God of the Bible is a terrorist.... God can kill and bring back life he owns everything...... every one knows U people are terrorist y disturbing your brain quoting Bible to prove God killing and calling Christian a terrorist your brain na liquid

Bros seriously Muslim are terrorist, y complain does Saudi allow Christianity?
O girl, cool down, grab your bible and check those verses before you Spit fire on my head,
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by italo: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2015
alrahmanonline:

did you read the post at all?

Yes.

It doesn't mention Christians who claim that inspiration for their killing is from the Bible...or the Church...or God...

...so that we can compare them to the number of Muslims who claim that Allah sent them (through Muhammad's Quran) to kill, rape and enslave infidels.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by malvisguy212: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2015
Khd95:
D bible God is d biggest muderer of all time,he mudered nd mudered both innocent nd guilty ones,he wasnt satisfied,he instructed christians to muder em

Even mr jesus said.

For those enemies of mine who will not let me reign over them,bring them forth nd slay them b4 me...luke 19:27
luke 19 was a parable, give me verse in the bible were God kill and command us to follow ?

Surah 4:74: Therefore, let those
fight in the way of Allah, who sell
this world’s life for the hereafter;
and whoever fights in the way of
Allah, then be he slain or be he
victorious, We shall grant him a
mighty reward. (Shakir)

You will never find such command in the bible were God command people to fight and get a free passege to heaven.

The reason why muslims will continue to terrorize the world is because the quran command them to do so, the quran say All pious muslims will burn in hell.

Surah 19:71: “There shall be none of
you but shall descend into the same
(hell): This is an established decree
upon thy Lord.”

Since all Muslims, including pious ones,
will have to spend a waiting-period in
Hell before reaching Paradise, Allah
made a bargain with Muslims. He told
them that if they die fighting for his
cause, he will forgive their sins and will
save them from the “grievous Penalty”
of Hell-fire. In other words, there is no
need to burn in Hell-fire until they are
rescued on the Day of Resurrection.
Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

Surah 61:10-13: O YE WHO BELIEVE!
SHALL I LEAD YOU TO A BARGAIN THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE GRIEVOUS PENALTY ? – THAT YE BELIEVE IN Allah
and His Messenger, and that ye
STRIVE YOUR UTMOST IN THE CAUSE OF Allah, with your property and your
persons: That will be best for you, if
ye but knew! He will forgive you
your sins, and admit you to Gardens
beneath which Rivers flow, and to
beautiful mansions in Gardens of
Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme
Achievement. And another favour will
He bestow, which ye do love, – help
from Allah and a speedy victory.
(Yusuf Ali)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Khd95(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
luke 19 was a parable, give me verse in the bible were God kill and command us to follow ?

Surah 4:74: Therefore, let those
fight in the way of Allah, who sell
this world’s life for the hereafter;
and whoever fights in the way of
Allah, then be he slain or be he
victorious, We shall grant him a
mighty reward. (Shakir)

You will never find such command in the bible were God command people to fight and get a free passege to heaven.

The reason why muslims will continue to terrorize the world is because the quran command them to do so, the quran say All pious muslims will burn in hell.

Surah 19:71: “There shall be none of
you but shall descend into the same
(hell): This is an established decree
upon thy Lord.”

Since all Muslims, including pious ones,
will have to spend a waiting-period in
Hell before reaching Paradise, Allah
made a bargain with Muslims. He told
them that if they die fighting for his
cause, he will forgive their sins and will
save them from the “grievous Penalty”
of Hell-fire. In other words, there is no
need to burn in Hell-fire until they are
rescued on the Day of Resurrection.
Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

Surah 61:10-13: O YE WHO BELIEVE!
SHALL I LEAD YOU TO A BARGAIN THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE GRIEVOUS PENALTY ? – THAT YE BELIEVE IN Allah
and His Messenger, and that ye
STRIVE YOUR UTMOST IN THE CAUSE OF Allah, with your property and your
persons: That will be best for you, if
ye but knew! He will forgive you
your sins, and admit you to Gardens
beneath which Rivers flow, and to
beautiful mansions in Gardens of
Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme
Achievement. And another favour will
He bestow, which ye do love, – help
from Allah and a speedy victory.
(Yusuf Ali)

ogbeni calm down,u cannot continue to deny d fact dat ur bible is a death manual.
Here are some evidence,help ur self out

1 ''now therefore KILL every male among little and KILL every woman(female) that hath known man by lying(having sex) with him.
But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and the women who are VIRGINS''...number31:17-18

2 byt of the cities of these pple which the lord thy God give thee for an inheritance,thou(o jews) shalt save alive NOTHING that BREATHETH...deut20:16

3 check up 1sam6:19
the bible God murders 50,070 for looking into a box

these are just few of d murders nd death instructions in d bible,so what are u saying?
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by malvisguy212: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2015
alrahmanonline:

O girl, cool down, grab your bible and check those verses before you Spit fire on my head,
although the old testament are for the Jews who reject grace, I will reply some of you confusion in them.

The verses in the new testament in the op are parable concerning the end time. If Jesus want war , He say it Himself that He will ask His father and will be given legion of Angels.

And to the old testament verses. The amalikites were the one who draw the FIRST blood during the exedus ;
Exedus 17:8
8 The Amalekites came and attacked the
Israelites at Rephidim.

The attack isreal again in deutoronumy:
Deutoronumy 25:17-18
"When you were weary and worn
out, they met you on your journey and
cut off all who were lagging behind"

They later attacked Israel during the time of the Judges (Jdg 3:13) and often raided the Israelites' land after they had planted crops, leaving them with nothing ( Jdg 6:2-5). God punished the Amalekites by ordering Saul to destroy them ( 1 Sam 15:2-3) - over 300 years after they had first attacked Israel.

During that time, the Amalekites had
contact with the Israelites and would
have heard about God. They could have
repented and changed their ways, but
they continued to raid and plunder other cities up to the time of Saul and David (1 Sam 30:1-3). The Amalekites that Saul and David warred against were clearly no better than their ancestors who had first waylaid Israel.

The revenge was in fact punishment from God on an unrepentant nation. As noted above, they were given ample time to change their ways ( if the amalikites wanted to repent 300 years is enough time for repentance YET they did not ) . While it was the descendents of the original attackers who were punished, they led the same evil
lifestyle that their ancestors had.

Genesis 15:16
After four generations your
descendants will return here to this
land, WHEN THE SIN OF THE AMORITES HAS RUN IT COURSE." -

God did not carry out the measure of the amorite sin until 300 years later, surly enough time for repentance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
although the old testament are for the Jews who reject grace, I will reply some of you confusion in them.

The verses in the new testament in the op are parable concerning the end time. If Jesus want war , He say it Himself that He will ask His father and will be given legion of Angels.

And to the old testament verses. The amalikites were the one who draw the FIRST blood during the exedus ;
Exedus 17:8
8 The Amalekites came and attacked the
Israelites at Rephidim.

The attack isreal again in deutoronumy:
Deutoronumy 25:17-18
"When you were weary and worn
out, they met you on your journey and
cut off all who were lagging behind"

They later attacked Israel during the time of the Judges (Jdg 3:13) and often raided the Israelites' land after they had planted crops, leaving them with nothing ( Jdg 6:2-5). God punished the Amalekites by ordering Saul to destroy them ( 1 Sam 15:2-3) - over 300 years after they had first attacked Israel.

During that time, the Amalekites had
contact with the Israelites and would
have heard about God. They could have
repented and changed their ways, but
they continued to raid and plunder other cities up to the time of Saul and David (1 Sam 30:1-3). The Amalekites that Saul and David warred against were clearly no better than their ancestors who had first waylaid Israel.

The revenge was in fact punishment from God on an unrepentant nation. As noted above, they were given ample time to change their ways ( if the amalikites wanted to repent 300 years is enough time for repentance YET they did not ) . While it was the descendents of the original attackers who were punished, they led the same evil
lifestyle that their ancestors had.

Genesis 15:16
After four generations your
descendants will return here to this
land, WHEN THE SIN OF THE AMORITES HAS RUN IT COURSE." -

God did not carry out the measure of the amorite sin until 300 years later, surly enough time for repentance.
hypocrisy is When the word "kill in the bible is a parable, but it is an instruction inside quran SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by malvisguy212: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Khd95:

ogbeni calm down,u cannot continue to deny d fact dat ur bible is a death manual.

1 ''now therefore KILL every male among little and KILL every woman(female) that hath known man by lying(having sex) with him.
But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and the women who are VIRGINS''...number31:17-18

2 byt of the cities of these pple which the lord thy God give thee for an inheritance,thou(o jews) shalt save alive NOTHING that BREATHETH...deut20:16

these are just few of d murders nd death instructions in d bible,so what are u saying?
let me repeat myself again, does that verse look like Law or commandments people should follow? The verse was against adulterous people unless you are in favour of this wicked people, let me ask, are you a pagan ? If no, go and read the context of the verses you paste and understand the whole story, even a primary school pupils will understand the story.

in number 31. the Midianites were
descendants of Abraham through
Keturah, and by the time of Numbers 31, were a ‘tribal league’ of different clans and families. The midianites were
corrupted and they are seducing isreal to worship others gods:
Numbers 25:1-3
1 While Israel was staying in Shittim, the
men began to indulge in se*xual
immorality with MOABITE WOMEN,2 who invited them to the sacrifices to their gods. The people ate and bowed down before these gods. 3 So ISREAL JOINED IN WORSHIPPING the Baal of Peor. And the LORD's anger burned against them.

You see, the isrealite were having se*xual intercourse with the moabite women ,and this women are baal worshippers , because God had promise an everlasting covenant with Abraham, so he want to preserve the midianites , hence He save the virgin, infacte this
virgin had to wait outside isreal for
purification:
Number31:19
19 And all of you who have killed anyone or touched a dead body must stay outside the camp for seven days. You must PURIFY YOURSELVES and your
CAPTIVES on the third and seventh days.

And in number 25:17-18. It state why
God oder the killing:
The LORD said to Moses, 17 “Treat the
Midianites as enemies and kill them, 18
because they treated you as enemies
when they deceived you in the affair of
Peor and their sister Cozbi, the daughter of a Midianite leader, the woman who was killed when the plague came as a result of Peor.”

The reasons are stated in this passage as:
(1)hostilities taken by the Midianites; and
(2) deception of Israel by them, in the
‘affair of Peor’. So God preserve the
virgins so that the midianites will not be
wipe out, for they are among the
descendant of Abraham.
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by malvisguy212: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
alrahmanonline:

hypocrisy is When the word "kill in the bible is a parable, but it is an instruction inside quran SMH
give me one parable in the quran, if it not a parable, then how many people Jesus kill ? Go and read the life and death of the apostles, even when they convert soo many Jews to christians, they did not form army, instead they were all killed for their faith. But muhammed waited when he successful convert the pagan to islam, he form a large army, jihadist and went on a killing spree, kill everyone who did not believe in Allah or muhammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
give me one parable in the quran, if it not a parable, then how many people Jesus kill ? Go and read the life and death of the apostles, even when they convert soo many Jews to christians, they did not form army, instead they were all killed for their faith. But muhammed waited when he successful convert the pagan to islam, he form a large army, jihadist and went on a killing spree, kill everyone who did not believe in Allah or muhammed.
If that's what you call terrorism, google search about the GREAT CRUSADE and tell me what happened if not terrorism
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by malvisguy212: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
alrahmanonline:

google search about the GREAT CRUSADE and tell me what happened if not terrorism
very good, now we are off in the bible. The crusade kill people in the name of Jesus, yes there is no doubt about it. Did Jesus command us to hate our enemy ? Let alone kill them ? Jesus even healed a man who came to arrest Him. The TWO greatest commandments Jesus command us to follow is to Love God and not ONLY your neighbor BUT also your enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Scholar8200(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Khd95:

Even mr jesus said.

Now show us where Peter, Paul, John etc obeyed that command or where Jesus led his disciples to such conquest.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by David0(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
alrahmanonline:

If that's what you call terrorism, google search about the GREAT CRUSADE and tell me what happened if not terrorism

U ever wonder y u keep picking one or two events from years back regarding Christian terrorism? Becos it was never an obligation for Christians, whoever does dat in the name of Jesus, does it at his or her own will, and it is recorded as a sin to him or her.

Muslim terrorism...omgosh! Even d kids know about it already. All Muslims ain't terrorist but d tendency to become one is thr because their Quran supports it.

We can deny dis every now n then but it's d hard truth.

U can only argue wt a Muslim online as far as religion is concern, but u can't try that face to face if u want to live long.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Khd95:

Indeed a death manual. Quran is a what then? A living manual? Kindly spare me that, it's because of this Quran first class evils are perpetuated on the globe today.

Your blindness in religion has made you think everyone follows this old testament to the letter like you.
Old testament is for you to see how people lived in the past, new testament is for you to see how people live now.
This rubbish you bring up by writing facts from old testament shows you muslims are not only backward, but jealous at the same time. No one follows the Old testament your barbaric tendencies make you think we are going to use it like you muslims. This is the more reason you continue to get bans from several nations, because some muslims reason and behave like super animals. Forget your beef with Christianity, even Buddha and Hindu are tired of this crap you fellows bring up in the name of radical islam. This is why you get this kind of treatment on social media and some other nations, until you change your views about religion. Stop killing people you muslims.
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2015
David0:

U ever wonder y u keep picking one or two events from years back regarding Christian terrorism? Becos it was never an obligation for Christians, whoever does dat in the name of Jesus, does it at his or her own will, and it is recorded as a sin to him or her.

Muslim terrorism...omgosh! Even d kids know about it already. All Muslims ain't terrorist but d tendency to become one is thr because their Quran supports it.

We can deny dis every now n then but it's d hard truth.

U can only argue wt a Muslim online as far as religion is concern, but u can't try that face to face if u want to live long.
Tell me you don't have a muslim friend and I'll show you the greatest lier on earth, btw how do you cope with your so called muslim/terrorist friend? SMH for your hypocricy..
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by alrahmanonline(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
very good, now we are off in the bible. The crusade kill people in the name of Jesus, yes there is no doubt about it. Did Jesus command us to hate our enemy ? Let alone kill them ? Jesus even healed a man who came to arrest Him. The TWO greatest commandments Jesus command us to follow is to Love God and not ONLY your neighbor BUT also your enemy.
One thing you guys fail to understand is that muslims do regard jesus, tell me where in the bible where jesus speaks just some days after he was born? it was inside the qur'an... Muslims do believe in jesus but not your type of believe, thus,all the above quotes about terrorism is not about jesus, because it written by him but by your Almighty fraudster named paul, you should ask yourself why there's different types of bible, while there's only one quran.... Reasons is that the terrible verses has to be removed to sweeting the heart of the gullible followers... #Ponder
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by pneumaticos(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2015
alrahmanonline:

One thing you guys fail to understand is that muslims do regard jesus, tell me where in the bible where jesus speaks just some days after he was born? it was inside the qur'an... Muslims do believe in jesus but not your type of believe, thus,all the above quotes about terrorism is not about jesus, because it written by him but by your Almighty fraudster named paul, you should ask yourself why there's different types of bible, while there's only one quran.... Reasons is that the terrible verses has to be removed to sweeting the heart of the gullible followers... #Ponder

This guy thinks with his anus

The feel of your talks are that of a guy tut by some imams and have never done a personal finding on who he is worshiping.

Let go off your unknown allahh and follow Jesus. Whom I have seen
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Khd95(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Scholar8200:

Now show us where Peter, Paul, John etc obeyed that command or where Jesus led his disciples to such conquest.
do i need to inform u that peter used his sword to cut a servant's eargrin

d guy no get chill at all
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Khd95(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2015
gimakon:

Indeed a death manual. Quran is a what then? A living manual? Kindly spare me that, it's because of this Quran first class evils are perpetuated on the globe today.

Your blindness in religion has made you think everyone follows this old testament to the letter like you.
Old testament is for you to see how people lived in the past, new testament is for you to see how people live now.
This rubbish you bring up by writing facts from old testament shows you muslims are not only backward, but jealous at the same time. No one follows the Old testament your barbaric tendencies make you think we are going to use it like you muslims. This is the more reason you continue to get bans from several nations, because some muslims reason and behave like super animals. Forget your beef with Christianity, even Buddha and Hindu are tired of this crap you fellows bring up in the name of radical islam. This is why you get this kind of treatment on social media and some other nations, until you change your views about religion. Stop killing people you muslims.
no one follows d old testament,yet every one in christendom pays tithe,what an hyprocrisy of a religion.grin

Can u tell me where in the new testament ure urged to pay tithe
Re: Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Damn!
NIGGUR, yo Nat well!
You don't know what you saying man. O so Paul is now the person to take blemish?

These Nairaland Muslims. God na em go help una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help / First African Voodo Captured On Video- Real Odi Eshi! / Pentecoastal Leaders Condemns Sis Linda's Prophecy "Says Contradicts God's Word"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.