Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier (3049 Views)

Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by HardMirror(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Ifkup9VTfwQ/VtTRxwHKt6I/AAAAAAABBWE/8O09EQrqxIY/s640/ritualist%2Barrested%2Beleyele%2Bibadan.jpg[/img]

So you believe in blood money or money rituals? you believe chanting some gibberish on a human head and offering kolanuts to some gods or carved wood would make the head start vomiting money? think again.

I am here to tell you it is all a farce.
let's go into the minds of the human parts suppliers and the witch doctors that performs the rites for the money charm.

you see that image above? that happenened in Ibadan when Kamoru Oladele a ritualistic was apprehended. more shocking to me above his atrocities is the revelations he made about the human parts market in Nigeria.
he revealed that human heads we're supplied to him for N10,000 only!
and he as the ritualistic does the charm for a mere N25,000.

hmmmmm... now if you had any common sense. you should know something is amiss here.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-2aLCttCAJbo/WNNwpTELwpI/AAAAAAABy5I/jh4tVD9eBcg0H5v-_LrZfLubilxGhn8twCLcB/s1600/confession%2Bof%2Ba%2Britualist.jpg[/img]
that is another cold hearted killer who sells human heads for N4000.

are you putting the pieces together?

I have had some experiences in my short life time so far and I have never seen we're the supposed body parts that would create billions of naira being sold for any reasonable amount that shows that such parts are valuable and literally worth billions in potential.

big question is why?

it is all a scam racketeering of human parts.

why did I open this thread? to stop potential ritualists for a moment to think. think about it. those of you spreading false unverified stories of such nonsenses are also part of the problem.

[b]WOMAN TURNS TO SNAKE IN HOTEL AFTER SEX WITH ALHAJI!

sure you have read many of such stories and in stupidity even help spread the stories without stopping for a moment to think.

when you see such stories have you ever stopped to wonder why there are no real pictures of the incidence? why is it that such stories are always accompanied with photoshopped pictures or pictures of white ladies in costume obviously copied from the internet.

why is it that you never hear that the snake has been transferee to an hospital or any facility where it would be preserved as an evidence against the so called alhaji.

no pictures

no videos

no specimen

such news are not reported on credible news channels such as AIT, CHANNELS TV, CNN, BBC and Co. such a news would have been phenomenal and attract scientists. won't it?

lol. think about it.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Image123(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
The obsession with the supernatural is real? Why are you not satisfied with your new found religion?
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by hopefulLandlord: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Image123:
The obsession with the supernatural is real? Why are you not satisfied with your new found religion?

when they have nothing sensible that can counter a topic they start focusing on the author and his (supposed) character instead

Poisoning The Well fallacy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by HardMirror(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Image123:
I am sorry, but the basic requirement to comment on this thread is COMMON SENSE. your attention will be called when I spot a thread that does not require such basic requirement in sexuality section.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by HardMirror(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

when they have nothing sensible that can counter a topic they start focusing on the author and his (supposed) character instead
would appreciate your contribution on the topic. it has been updated. let's try and spark some reasoning in the minds of africans
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by hopefulLandlord: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror:

would appreciate your contribution on the topic. it has been updated. let's try and spark some reasoning in the minds of africans

its all a scam

why can't those selling the human heads for 4,000 simply do the money ritual instead?

why sell a head for 4,000 when you can easily get 139,637,826,729,926,836 Naira from the same head?

7 Likes

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

its all a scam

why can't those selling the human heads for 4,000 simply do the money ritual instead?

why sell a head for 4,000 when you can easily get 139,637,826,729,926,836 Naira from the same head?

but why do you think those people who have been caught with human parts or ritualists do what they do?

1 Like

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by hopefulLandlord: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
proudafrogal:

but why do you think those people who have been caught with human parts or ritualists do what they do?

same reason many Nigerians started bathing with salt water as a prevention for Ebola, these rumours have a way of being taken serious

the difference however is

for Ebola bath water, you can test or see someone test and fail then gladly tell your neighbours, friends and loved ones that it doesn't work to prevent any Ebola

for money ritual no one that's tried it would actually say "I used a human head for money ritual and I'm still not rich, its all a sham" to anyone else but would simply keep shut for fear of being burnt alive

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by swegiedon(m): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
with all the humans they kill,they live in laughable poverty.they havnt used it to generate Billion's funny people.I still wonder when africans will start using "common sense". that was how a woman told me a pastor said her daughter was an obanje and I asked her how, she said this laughable thing, that her daughter turns into rat in the night.another one told me he has goat skull that vomits dollars for him..I was like ..really?

5 Likes

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Image123(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Poisoning The Well fallacy

There was nothing on the OP except a picture when i commented. i see it has now been edited and would respond accordingly. i saw/read him just talking about juju meals on some other thread, that's why. There's no attack on him, we cannot separate the author from the mess of a message BTW. It would be unrealistic and unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by swegiedon(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
proudafrogal:

he doesn't have control over his mind.he is a zombie, some will say his possessed but I will say he was brainwashed by environment or probably parents using the first and second circuit of his brain
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by hopefulLandlord: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Image123:

There was nothing on the OP except a picture when i commented. i see it has now been edited and would respond accordingly. i saw/read him just talking about juju meals on some other thread, that's why. There's no attack on him, we cannot separate the author from the mess of a message BTW. It would be unrealistic and unreasonable.

I wasn't aware he edited till he told me

we should always try as much as possible to separate the author from a message, that's the reasonable thing to do, if you feel its a mess of a message he's passing across then show readers what's "messy" about the message

4 Likes

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Image123(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
HardMirror:

I am sorry, but the basic requirement to comment on this thread is COMMON SENSE. your attention will be called when I spot a thread that does not require such basic requirement in sexuality section.

You know that i don't do such section, interestingly that's the second place you spend your time outside the religion section. The hypocrisy. Anyways, i read the edited OP and my comment still stands, you are obsessed with the supernatural. There's hardly a difference between your OP and the rituals you castigate. Your pictures proved and showed(you know it already) NOTHING. The next poster can pick those pictures and use his own figures and scripts. Try to be detailed so as to start ending up saying something.
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I wasn't aware he edited till he told me

we should always try as much as possible to separate the author from a message, that's the reasonable thing to do, if you feel its a mess of a message he's passing across then show readers what's "messy" about the message
Okay
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Deicide: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Humans Organs are Expensive these days, You can make a good buck by selling them but to say there is anything spiritual about it? I don't think so but the Rate at which people believe in this thing still baffles me. How can a sane Human believe that Head can Turn to money? where does the money come from? Who signed it?

6 Likes

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

same reason many Nigerians started bathing with salt water as a prevention for Ebola, these rumours have a way of being taken serious

for Ebola bath water, you can test or see someone test and fail then gladly tell your neighbours, friends and loved ones that it doesn't work to prevent any Ebola

for money ritual no one that's tried it would actually say anything to anyone else but would simply keep shut for fear of being burnt alive

makes sense. I have always wondered

3 Likes

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by mrmrmister: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
To the gullible people who believe they can make billions by magic.

I'm waiting for that day when one of the world billionaires will say:

I made my money by using human heads. or by spending 21days fasting and praying on a mountain

Maybe one of you could do it.
I believe in you! grin

4 Likes

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by shukuokukobambi: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

for money ritual no one that's tried it would actually say "I used a human head for money ritual and I'm still not rich, its all a sham" to anyone else but would simply keep shut for fear of being burnt alive

Makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately many innocent victims will still lose their heads and limbs to these ignorant wretches. Its sad cry

1 Like

Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
What I really want to know and have been wondering since is :

Is that blood money miraculously pumped from CBN or World Bank Or how else do they bear the county's legal tender.
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by hopefulLandlord: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
bump
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Deicide: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
This should make FP Mr. Seun grin
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by HardMirror(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
bump
smiley how far bro
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by stonemasonn: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
I once thought people harvest organs like kidney, eyes, heart, liver..etc as guise for money rituals
Re: BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier by Niflheim(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
@hardmirror,

The second highest ranking herbalist in Lagos, has a son that I know personally!!! When I asked him about the heads that vomit Money, see what he Said...........

"Only a decaying brain and a completely vacuous skull will believe such a foolish and fabricated fable!!!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) / Sheikh And The Non-believers / A Disturbing Question Concerning Muslim Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.