Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It (29182 Views)

Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by excel455(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
I sell original shea butter cream. both in retail and in wholesale
charlsecy:

I want to go completely organic about the pomade I apply on my skin. Where can I get Ori and coconut oil? Is there a pomade that contains both, or should I have to make it myself?
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by excel455(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sorry about your health condition but I have goodnews for you.........concerning pains all over your body, use shea butter and for the arthriitis I will recommend you get shea butter balm. Shea extract found in the African Shea Tree (the same used in Shea butter) has been found to decrease inflammation and collagen destruction reducing pain in arthritis sufferers. Eating raw cloves of garlic or mixing it into a powder for consumption with mustard seed and sprague can be a very useful home remedy to avoid or limit the symptoms associated with arthritis.
Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties that are effective against arthritis and it is also available in capsules. Powdered ginger root can be an excellent home remedy to help those who suffer from arthritis. Ginger has been shown to reduce pain and inflammation among other things.
This can be mixed with water and drank or mixed into food. It can also be applied topically in the form of ginger oil. It can be a great natural way of dealing with the pain associated with this condition. Then take a lot of water as well as green tea.
IBB98:
INFACT IM TRAPPED IN DAT WEATHER,IM IN NORTH D WEATHER ISNT FRIENDLY.IM ON A LONG TERM SICKNESS,I NW FEEL SERIOUS PAINS ALL OVER ME,TO SIT NA WAHALAH NW COX OF D PAINS@MY BOTTUCKS AND ALSO SCARED TO EAT TOO IN OTHER NT TO ADD MORE TROUBLES TO MYSELF.I HV RHEUMATOID ARTHERITIS,SO ANY ADVICE PLZ ON HW TO HANDLE D SITUATION ON WHAT TO EAT AND PREVENT MY JOINTS AND PAINS SHOULD B DROP,TANX U ALL.
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Sunnypar(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Sexytemi:
not only in Nigeria o, Benin republic own is terrible also o
Can I get your mail address?
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by mistasha: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Smartresult:
With N500b In 2016 Budget, Can Apc/pmb Pay Youth Corpers 50k Monthly
3 years later

still battling with 19800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) / Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.