Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (54786 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Fans Gift Mercy Eke Two Plots Of Land In Lekki On Her 27th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Despirado121(m): 5:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Nollywood actress Chigozie Alichi popularly known as Chizzy Alichi, has shared beautiful photos of herself on Instagram as she celebrates her 27th birthday today, Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020, Igbere TV reports.

In the pictures posted, the actress is seen wearing a beautiful off shoulder purple dress.

The actress had on Tuesday, shared some pictures on Instagram ahead of her birthday today.

She captioned the post:
“Queen’s birthday in a few.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJGHGkkF7LO/?igshid=1aam8hgstsnkg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by chatinent: 5:02am On Dec 23, 2020
What is this new fashion of exposing the upper cleavage chamber?

I remember when our ladies hide anything on their chest. I wonder why the world is just the opposite.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Queenslander(f): 5:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Happy birthday, grow in wisdom !
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:

I remember when our ladies hide anything on their chest. I wonder why the world is just the opposite.

Lol cheesy

Too me she looks better than those naked ladies dressing in the name of fashion. Her cleavage wasn't shown that much, atleast it cover it partially. It's just the upper shoulder, it's too open.

Everything has change, people now reprobate the morals of the old times. So unfortunate !

Personally it's hard to see a wife material in all this immoral clothes ladies dress in this days.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by chatinent: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:

Lol cheesy

Too me she looks better than those naked ladies dressing in the name of fashion. Her cleavage wasn't shown that much, atleast it cover it partially. It's just the upper shoulder, it's too open.

Everything has change, people now reprobate the morals of the old times. So unfortunate !

Personally it's hard to see a wife material in all this immoral clothes ladies dress in this days.

So sad.

6 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by toygod2: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Happiest Birthday MmegeMmege shocked

Mmege Ajebo

More years of love in Ur wedding

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by EvaOnyi(f): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2020
I just like this girl

9 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Bornsinner7: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Na nairaland make me dey Sabi actors and actresses.. Even the ones wey never act any movie yet..

Well.. happy birthday..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by TANID(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday anyways but I Don't Know Her

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Tradetonaira01: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2020
She’s a big girl..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Bigggloadofcum: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2020
See those hips.

Damn!

I'll go all day on this woman without matching my break pad.

Rumours has it that she have a very hard bumbum though. That's a discouraging factor for me.

It has to be so soft and bouncy. No greater pleasure than riding a fat, soft and bouncy bumbum from behind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tstx(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Chai!
This mod sabi all the adjectives to qualify women sha!
Very Lomantic mod!
OP write Chigozie Alichi, mod changed am to Tall and curvy actress for FP!
Madam must be a lucky woman at home,
Especially when a man from our region showers praises and qualifies you in our language.
Na to fall in love all over again, and begin laff from ear to ear and cook a delicious oha soup for Oga for night to take end d matter grin cheesy wink

@topic, she is really tall and CUrvy sha kiss
From all of us @[b][/b] : HAPPY Birthday tall and curvy actress! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by humilitypays(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Ukwu Sara mbara shocked ukwu nwere nti cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tyup(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2020
She's even naming herself Queen.....what nonsense. besides, where are the curves
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2020
27 ko 38 ni

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2020
well, wealth and fame are just 2 different things.

when you're wealthy, most times you don't time for some unnecessary show ups
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Freestainworld(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday, more grease to your engine.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Karrima: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2020
Twenty gini?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2020
which shape is the second pic?

7 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tollyboy5(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:

Why shedding tears? People like you are quick to harass lady because you think their dressing code will turn you on! Orisirisi !

5 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by givv: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Fake as shit, ladies so fucking unsecured they have paint everywhere.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by queenbetsy(f): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2020
okay, we've seen her...

givv:
Fake as shit, ladies so fucking unsecured they have paint everywhere.
hey you! yes, you! Not all of us like to paint our faces or nails.
As a matter of fact, I kinda feel uncomfortable with it...

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Happy Birthday Dear
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2020
One thing is to be curvy and dressed up in a seductive way,but it's another thing to find a man who'd be ready to take the risk of taking someone like her to the altar

I no go fit
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by VEXT: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2020
tollyboy5:

Why shedding tears? People like you are quick to harass lady because you think their dressing code will turn you on! Orisirisi !

Shut up, if u have nothing to say.... He is right!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Latidoh1: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2020
tollyboy5:

lol. Men are moved by what they see
Macsjebs:
cheesy
No carry that your review come here o.

Destiny Etiko remains the sweetest.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Kingpele(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2020
grin this one is truly an actress and hardworking one at that ,not all those oloshoes that will act one soap opera and tag actress to their names for the rest of their lives cos it attracts big fishes to their net of seduction..nne happy birthday I do enjoy your movies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram About Women And Fake Buttocks / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had / Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.