Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring (2370 Views)

Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution / Buhari To Merge EFCC, ICPC; 42 Ministries Reduced To 19-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by fayose4real(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Who says this man is nt working, i want to identify with a thug who knows the feelings of his pple, i want to be associated with a thug who knows that is a crime not to pay workers as at when due, i want to be a fan of a thug who believed d less priviledged should be paid stipend monthly, yes, he is using his thuggery to turn things arround in the right direction in Ekiti. Governor Fayose becomes first ever governor to forward copy of his state budget to CFEE & ICPC for effective monitoring of performance, no wonder he is voted as the most transparent governor. Lanre Olayinka > TELL THE WORLD
GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE'S
ACHIEVEMENTS
Fayose presents 2016 budget to the
state assembly
Snippets from the hallowed chamber of
Ekiti State House of Assembly as the
State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose
presents the 2016 Budget to the House
-This is a budget of reality.
-A copy of the budget is to be
forwarded to EFCC as well as ICPC so
they can monitor budget performance.
-Year 2015's #80b budget attained
70% implementation
-Year 2016 budget size is #67.044b
with revenue to be derived from the
following
1. Federal Allocation #26.5b
2. Internally Generated Revenue #9.8b
3. VAT #5.8b
4. Capital Receipt 24.8b.
- Recurrent expenditure is to gulp
#42b(67%)
Breakdown of Recurrent Expenditure
goes thus:
Personnel cost #7.9b
Other Charges #2b
Grants to Parastatals #16.9b
Transfer to other funds #2.9b
Consolidated revenue fund charges #
12.26b
-Capital Expenditure #24.9b(33%)
Breakdown for Capital Expenditure
goes thus under the following sectors:
Economic Sector #14.9b
Social Services #1.5b
Environmental #1b
Administrative Sector #3.9b
TOF Capital #4.27b
-It's a season of cutting our coat
according to our cloth
-Payment of workers' salary remains
top priority
-The government has no regret that
bulk of the money that comes into the
state goes into workers' salary
payment
-Ekiti will neither downsize nor reduce
the minimum wage
-Ekiti will not be a part of any policy
that will take away food from the
common man
-Everyone in the state is urged to go
into peasant farming (at least) to
cushion effects of the present
economic downturn
-Government to make farm banks
available to the people for easy
accessibility of farmlands
-EKHA members urged to lead by
example by venturing into farming
thereby encouraging their constituents
-Government will in Year 2016 provide
palliative and support for the less
privileged at #5000 each for 10,000
people
-The government will only embark on
projects it can complete
-Capital projects marked for kick off in
2016 includes:
1. New Oja Oba(The King's Market)
2. The fly over project
3. The Airport project
-I assure the people of Ekiti that I am
fully dedicated to your service, this
budget is your budget
-Payment of tax is a must, Ekiti must
not become a failed state as a result of
dwindling allocation from Abuja, we
must look inward and be determined
to make a success of our state, I am
happy to tell you that we have reached
a reasonable agreement with some
sectors of our economy as they have
agreed to pay their taxes. The tipper
association, meat butchers amongst
others
-I appreciate you all for your support.
17 hrs · Public
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2015
That man that Tinubu saw & ran into Remi's pant..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man is always on point. No negative comment about him on Nairaland can make me hate him. Well done "The Man of The People"

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Meriekriss: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice one.....even though he talks alot..i hope to visit Ekiti one day and see things for my self..

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions..
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by TimeManager(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fayose the con master!
I cant belief Ekiti the fountain of knowledge has sold off its knowledge. Let Fayose sign the freedom of information bill into law and then allow ICPC and EFCC monitor the financial appropriations NOT budget performance. Allow budgiT Ng monitor budget performance by publishing projects status on their websites for public consumption.
No lie only truth!
No lie only truth!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Iroh88(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That man that Tinubu saw & ran into Remi's pant..
..And the same man whose balls your father sucks everyday to feed you guys.

Fayose is indeed a mighty man!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by omenka(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
The only groups of people this man's style impresses are Wailers and brainwashed putos.

A state budget isn't a secret document and can be accessed by just about anyone who wants to see it. What's the point sending it to EFCC?? The only group of people that can effectively hold him to account on the budget expenditure is the state legislature. All what he's done is nothing but sheer showmanship intended to create same effect his riding okada, cutting fish and ponmo, and eating in mamma put, create.

He's owing state workers two months salaries yet all he does is throw barbs at Buhari and the FG, a job that should be left to Olisa Metuh.

The people of Ekiti have indeed voted in a mad man as their governor.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
All hail Fayose the slayer of Jagaban and nightmare of the APC!!
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by jorlons(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
omenka:
The only groups of people this man's style impresses are Wailers and brainwashed putos.

A state budget isn't a secret document and can be accessed by just about anyone who wants to see it. What's the point sending it to EFCC?? The only group of people that can effectively hold him to account on the budget expenditure is the state legislature. All what he's done is nothing but sheer showmanship intended to create same effect his riding okada, cutting fish and ponmo, and eating in mamma put, create.

He's owing state workers two months salaries yet all he does is throw barbs at Buhari and the FG, a job that should be left to Olisa Metuh.

Sadly, only a microscopic few sees through the facade being put up by the mediocre. smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Babacele: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
omenka:

Ekiti voted for dt tout? no sir. don't forget Ekitigate.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by theV0ice: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
All hail Fayose the slayer of Jagaban and nightmare of the APC!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is here again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
TimeManager:
Fayose the con master!
I cant belief Ekiti the fountain of knowledge has sold off its knowledge. Let Fayose sign the freedom of information bill into law and then allow ICPC and EFCC monitor the financial appropriations NOT budget performance. Allow budgiT Ng monitor budget performance by publishing projects status on their websites for public consumption.
No lie only truth!
No lie only truth!

Please without sentiments, do you prefer Aregbesola to fayose?
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
TimeManager:
Fayose the con master!
No lie only truth!
No lie only truth!

Excellent. Just the way Fashola signed the same FOI bill.
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Now this is what governance is all about!! Not like Fashola who would use N78million to design a website that should ordinarily cost 200K
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by mazzi: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
An one time governor who is now a minister asked court to bar EFCC from investigating his government.
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Babacele:
Ekiti voted for dt tout? no sir. don't forget Ekitigate.

Which stupid ekitigate!! Fayose decimated Tinubu and all his APC cronies in ekiti state.He won the elections free and square.

The ekiti results were posted here polling unit by polling unit even before INEC announced its official results and Fayemi could not even secure victory in any polling unit.He lost even in his own local government.
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by theV0ice: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Now this is what governance is all about!! Not like Fashola who would use N78million to design a website that should ordinarily cost 200K

And not like GEJ who didn't even know when he gave approval for emefiele to dash $2.1B to dasuki

I'm proud of Fayose my brother...ekiti kete
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by theV0ice: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Which stupid ekitigate!! Fayose decimated Tinubu and all his APC cronies in ekiti state.He won the elections free and square.

The ekiti results were posted here polling unit by polling unit even before INEC announced its official results and Fayemi could not even secure victory in any polling unit.He lost even in his own local government.

Thanks be to God that Fayose 'killed' Fayemi his brother making it possible for Fayemi to come to abuja and be part of the team to restart the country.

Not such a bad thing after all

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
jusRadical:

Please without sentiments, do you prefer Aregbesola to fayose?
lol. You get time for that hypocrite cum mofo .
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Babacele: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fayemi didnt loose his ward but rather made sacrifice to set trap for PDP n we got their rigging blueprint .which results ? na only u dey pretend say Ekitigate no dey. When we bring Major Koli n present the tape of una crime against the Nigerian State we shall see. Obanikoro even chikened out when Sahara Reporters challenged to a legal duel. Fayose who had initially denied involvement later admitted it was his voice, so is adesiyan, Omisore n Gen Momoh won't b left out too. u just wait. Tinubu is a complete gentleman hence his encouraging judicial settlement if not Fayose would be have been dead by now.
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Babacele:
Fayemi didnt loose his ward but rather made sacrifice to set trap for PDP n we got their rigging blueprint .which results ? na only u dey pretend say Ekitigate no dey. When we bring Major Koli n present the tape of una crime against the Nigerian State we shall see. Obanikoro even chikened out when Sahara Reporters challenged to a legal duel. Fayose who had initially denied involvement later admitted it was his voice, so is adesiyan, Omisore n Gen Momoh won't b left out too. u just wait. Tinubu is a complete gentleman hence his encouraging judicial settlement if not Fayose would be have been dead by now.

I read the entie transcript of that tape and they wasnt anything there to indicate rigging!! Gen Momoh is not an INEC official to begin with.Fayemi lost his election,this ewas further replicated in subsequent elections held in the state as the PDP still went ahead to sweep the polls there.
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tinubu is a complete gentleman hence his encouraging judicial settlement if not Fayose would be have been dead by now.

Tinubu a gentleman? You must be high on cow dung!! Tinubu met more than his own maych in Fayose!! Fayose simple disgraced him thus earning for himself the title Jagaban slayer,the same title he shares with Saraki
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Babacele: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

I read the entie transcript of that tape and they wasnt anything there to indicate rigging!! Gen Momoh is not an INEC official to begin with.Fayemi lost his election,this ewas further replicated in subsequent elections held in the state as the PDP still went ahead to sweep the polls there.
if u really read d transcript of d tape, say d contents of actor here on NL for d whole world to read. I'm waiting o
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
omenka:

an oponu that thinks he has an opinion. Can you compare fayose with Orton and Aregbesola combined.
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by TimeManager(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
@jusRadical, I would tell you one thing for free, nobody, i repeat, nobody, saw the crash in oil price coming, it has never been this bad. Aregbesola is very skilful and intelligent but a bad manager, unfortunately. I wish you had been to osun and see firsthand, the cross section of massive capital projects and i made bold to say he doesnt owe his workers prior to the dark periods of dwidling allocations. I sysmpathetically call him a bad manager because he paid very little attention to IGR which was his bane not only him but also other governors who are in debts. I could vouch for Aregbe based on capital structures on ground unlike some others who have nothing to show for it. Fayose, on the otherhand should be thankful to Fayemi for his prudency in managing the state. Fayemi another apostle of capital investment.check out Fayose antecedent, nothing to offer but he can feed a cripple 3times a day.
No lie only truth!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by Babacele: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tinubu a gentleman? You must be high on cow dung!! Tinubu met more than his own maych in Fayose!! Fayose simple disgraced him thus earning for himself the title Jagaban slayer,the same title he shares with Saraki
Yea I'm high on cow dung . im sure you have watched d popular American TV series called 24 hours. Right? Jack Buaer is the best description I can use for Tinubu ever -consistent Jagaban. Executive Armed robbers n rogues don't like Jack so does PDP too to Tinubu whom they lied against when they could win him to their filthy camp for almost 20years. The big prize is d behemoth PDP n not a small rat of a rogue like Fayose. We have uprooted d tree so why border about the leaves if one isn't a fool? When your role models are Fayose et al how can you recognise gentlemen? your taste might have been mortally burnt.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by omenka(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
an oponu that thinks he has an opinion. Can you compare fayose with Orton and Aregbesola combined.
Says the red faced Chinese Makak.

Fool that obsesses over Nigerian issues while professing Biafra. How confused can one really get?

And FYI, it is Ortom and not Orton, and the guy's a complete failure so far. Can you admit same about your slavemasters in Biafra??

#UFBWAF.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by fayose4real(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
TimeManager:
@jusRadical, I would tell you one thing for free, nobody, i repeat, nobody, saw the crash in oil price coming, it has never been this bad. Aregbesola is very skilful and intelligent but a bad manager, unfortunately. I wish you had been to osun and see firsthand, the cross section of massive capital projects and i made bold to say he doesnt owe his workers prior to the dark periods of dwidling allocations. I sysmpathetically call him a bad manager because he paid very little attention to IGR which was his bane not only him but also other governors who are in debts. I could vouch for Aregbe based on capital structures on ground unlike some others who have nothing to show for it. Fayose, on the otherhand should be thankful to Fayemi for his prudency in managing the state. Fayemi another apostle of capital investment.check out Fayose antecedent, nothing to offer but he can feed a cripple 3times a day.
No lie only truth!
from d reign of d first executive governor of Ekiti in person of niyi adebayo up till d reign of fayemi, none of them match FAYOSE's first term achievement, so what ar we taking about
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by TimeManager(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
@fayose4real, I dont care if fayose is for real or not. I made bold to say he did nothing in his first tenure, only boasting in the euphoria of being a government. He inherited structures from Adebayo and other military administrators who are far better. Typical ekiti would prefer a stomach infrastructure to its capital component.so cant blame it on Fayemi.
No lie only truth!

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by fistonati(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pace setter, he set d pace and hold d ace
Another first in Nigeria
Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
To all those who gave praise to Fayose ceeding his Executive responsibility to a law enforcement agency, you are dumb as fvk!

I hope you never become Governor in any part of Yorubaland and follow in the footsteps of Fayose's prodigality.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Forward Copy Of His Budget To EFCC & ICPC For Effective Monitoring by fayose4real(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
TimeManager:
@fayose4real, I dont care if fayose is for real or not. I made bold to say he did nothing in his first tenure, only boasting in the euphoria of being a government. He inherited structures from Adebayo and other military administrators who are far better. Typical ekiti would prefer a stomach infrastructure to its capital component.so cant blame it on Fayemi.
No lie only truth!
are u for real? oh no ur comment shows u ar nt in any way related to ekiti, i can see that clearly, the adebayo u mentioned ruled for complete 4 yrs without any thing to show for it, to even pay workers salary is not any way easy for him, at some point in time he pays workers once in 3 months, can u just imagine that, fayose came & turn everything arround, cleared all the salaries owed by adebayo govt., initiated the first ever dual carriageway in the whole of ekiti, he errected some modern building in ado d state capital to mention but few, do u tink dat is an easy tin to achieve considering the level of uncivillised ekiti was as at then? during ur adebayo regime ado is nothing to write home about, ado was just a town like that no electricity, no pipe bon water notin notin, fayose came and addressed all d problem ekiti pple were facing, he changed ado from d town it used to be to city of ado ekiti by developing it and raising it to the level of a state capital, my friend dont even try comparing adebayo to fayose in any way, they ar two different tinz, dont u knw d slogan during his first regime? dont worry i will remind u "fayose d achitect of modern ekiti" point out any of the former governors of ekiti state that can still come back to contest elections and win, from adebayo to segun oni to fayemi, only fayose this is due to his achievement as a governor during his first regime, the first & only person in Nigeria to defeat two different incubent governors in election, he even defeated fayemi 16 - 0, he won in all the LG of ekiti state, can you imagine that, for an incubent governor not to win in any of d 16 LG in a state, not even his own LG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Major JACK Returned Unopposed Just Hours To The Rivers RERUN / READ Ooo!! Why Rivers May Never Know Peace As Long As Wike Is Governor / PDP Blasts Kemi Adeosun Again! Says FG Lacks Fiscal Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.