Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! (9303 Views)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health / I Lost My Baby To A System Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by adesuaobin(f): 2:45pm On May 10, 2011
Is this not fascinating enough?

is it a problem for my baby to have a bad breath. I mean, am talking about a baby of 2years.

LETS TALK
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by sey2(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2011
congrant
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by adesuaobin(f): 2:57pm On May 10, 2011
but dnt you think its a serious issue?
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by sey2(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2011
its big palava ooooooooo i guess herbal work than other stuff but its lifetime treatment
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by adesuaobin(f): 3:28pm On May 10, 2011
undecided
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Sissy3(f): 4:51pm On May 10, 2011
do you brush his/her teeth?
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by adesuaobin(f): 5:33pm On May 10, 2011
of course, twice a day undecided
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by shuganezia(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2011
grin[color=#000099][/color] you probably have a nasty breath too, you need spiritual cleasing cos this is a spiritual problem, am sure you are one of those ladies with smelly pus-y!
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by nanidee(f): 12:25pm On May 11, 2011
^^ This was most definitely uncalled for. How rude of you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by ojochidem(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2011
Have U sought medical attention? Try 2 get ur baby a mild mouth freshner.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by chicanoros(f): 12:31pm On May 11, 2011
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by blacklion(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2011
@ poster, have you tried brushing his teeth with a little salt added the water? Salt can help kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.

I sometimes wonder what the moderators on nairaland are actually doing. Someone came here to ask for advice about her baby's bad breath and a silly overgrown baby is insulting her and making derogatory reference to her private parts. Sometimes, I'm almost embarrassed to be male.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by SpaceAngel: 12:39pm On May 11, 2011
i ve seen little children that have bad breath and they have on thing in common, they suck their fingers. It is normally very bad when they wake up in the morning after sucking the whole night.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by kevoh(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2011
Seriously,some people on nairaland don't know when to apply wisdom according to their age and when to joke over an issue.
@poster
Try cleaning/brushing his/her tongue too not only brushing of the teeth and do this after meals not before.I hope my little advice will help,
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by DeepSoul(f): 1:06pm On May 11, 2011

Try giving your baby foods that help with bad breath eg apples, carrots etc. U can make them into juice and give the baby to drink.

U should also add a little salt to warm water and use to clean ur baby's mouth
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Wumine(f): 1:08pm On May 11, 2011
@Poster: Try using little salt and water as someone suggested. You should also brush ur baby morning and before going to bed; try using glycerine borax for babies applied mildly on cotton wool to clean the tongue and corners of the mouth. Hope ur baby isnt storing food in his mouth to sleep ***some babies do*** as this will not only cause bad breath but also tooth decay. Seeing a dentist is not a bad idea. Good luck
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by zstranger: 1:24pm On May 11, 2011
adesuaobin:

Is this not fascinating enough?

is it a problem for my baby to have a bad breath. I mean, am talking about a baby of 2years.

LETS TALK

Does he snore?

and how bad?
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by 3kay945(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2011
@poster. am sorry i dont really know how to advise you,, but its amazed when some people pick up fun from this. many people dont like bad breath. Please do something very very fast. Is the baby girl or boy. ?
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Fidelo726: 1:38pm On May 11, 2011
You would not have signed in using your name so as to confuse us more in buying your product.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by logica(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2011
blacklion:

I sometimes wonder what the moderators on nairaland are actually doing. Someone came here to ask for advice about her baby's bad breath and a silly overgrown baby is insulting her and making derogatory reference to her private parts. Sometimes, I'm almost embarrassed to be male.
Ode. Why don't you go submit your pr!ck at the garbage dump then? Is this where any serious person will come get help if they had a baby with bad breathe? What happened to hospitals and doctors?
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 11, 2011
Mum's breastt-milk have gone sour. . .I wonder how the poor boy will cope later in life.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Fidelo726: 1:42pm On May 11, 2011
Your link shows you deal in dental herbal product.
You do not have any problem.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by chines4(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2011
@Bluetooth thats uncalled for

@Poster try changing the baby milk(not breast milk although a baby of two must have stop taking breast milk). Some baby milk don't digest well, and can cause bad breath in a child
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by chelseabmw(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2011
@poster
Go and see a dentist
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by Gifo(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2011
@ poster:
When did the bad breath start, was it when he was growing his pre-molars, 'cause the 'tears' during the growth of the pre-molars(big tooth) attracts bacteria deposits that can cause bad breath.

Anyway, when we noticed this bad breath on our child we used mild TCP and cotton to dab and clean the tongue and teeth. After a short time it stopped. Yours could be different though.

Also note that, some people just see nairaland as a 'sexuality forumn'(how? It beats my imagination) where they could only talk about their misplaced fantasies; just ignore and respond to the ones you need.

1 Like

Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by sulad82i(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2011
chelseabmw:

@poster
Go and see a dentist

Exactly
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by paulo1234: 3:02pm On May 11, 2011
I do not see this any more as a problem. I am talking from experiense. Keep to the best oral cleaness ( see a dentist if need be). I observed this in my children at babyhood. This smell disappears without me having to use any medication as the baby matures and reduce all these milky food and their bodies grow stronger to do appropriate justice to there meals . I think is largely due to what they eat and their tenderliness.
Re: Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! by sulad82i(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2011
Which kain parent will do this to their child?
I mean common, adesuaobin, This post really something about you as a parent and I mean BAD parent. Cos if you are not you will not be doing this by posting your 2 year old problem on the internet for others to get amuse with. Imagine your child reading this post one day?
On the other hand, the post also shows how bad you are in another way. [size=28pt]It shows you dont take good care of your child as a parent should. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Migraine Headache / Even If Its Just A Little Flesh / Natural Cure For Baby Rashes, Skin Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.