Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? (876 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Can Guys Successfully Have A Platonic Relationship With The Opposite Sex? / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by Eisenhower(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Hello house,
this is not a bash on ladies but recent experience has made me open this thread to get our honest perspective on Platonic relationship.
I have had experience with like 5 different ladies who happened to be my Good friends at different stages in life and one thing that is common among them during our friendship was their refusal to agree to Platonic relationship but instead want sexual relationship. why is it that difficult to have a Platonic relationship with the opposite sex without sex involved.?
recently, I had a very good friend I truly loved and organised a birthday bash to celebrate her. she asked for my intention and I told her but then she has been cold and ignoring my calls and text. because of my position on no sex till marriage.
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Well it means ur new found friend respect ur idea and staying away from u is the best solution she can have
..I think OP, u have to let her go if she doesn't want to be ur friend.
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by mizquote(f): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
each to his own..
I love platonic relationship.
s*x is just too much to worry abt.
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by ucheHapers(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Body no be firewood...bros I tire for u self...Professor in friendzoning and platonicology
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by SurefireAsoOke: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
If they refuse, you should just let them go.

For Aso-Oke, Check My signature
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by hob(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Most of my female friends r platonic and never ask for more

Except i do
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by Monalisa185(f): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
the guys are mostly guilty of this.... 80%...leave the rest for the ladies
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by skondo09(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you want platonic relationship, don't go too close, treat her as you treat your male friends. Feelings btw male and female is natural that can always develop through close contact
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by sherozy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
my guy no go dey dull ur self oh yolo, enjoy dose babes while dey last or else u re on a long thing..... ;Dmy guy no go dey dull ur self oh yolo, enjoy dose babes while dey last or else u re on a long thing.....
Re: Why Is Platonic Relationship Almost Impossible With Most Ladies? by sherozy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
my guy no go dey dull ur self oh yolo, enjoy dose babes while dey last or else u re on a long thing.....

(1) (Reply)

Well, This Explains Everything... / Lady Who Has Aborted Four Times Needs Your Advice / Shocking!!! LESBIANISM Rate Is Alarming This Dayx....who Is Ceein Wt M Ceeing???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.