Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja (42432 Views)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by preacherz: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Didn't Dis Dokpesi fellow run some political documentary during Election / Campaigns

Was it done for free??
Isn't he entitled to his fees even if it's N3b.

Why all dis over Noise frm this APC Hypocrites..........We still av fuel challenges plus naira degradation ish and dis Dokpesi's case is making Ur day.

Do I need to regret ever being in same Nigeria wit dumb red Monkeys masquerading as Humans?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by warriiboguy: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Keneking:
Nigeria Judiciary now warming up for the real CHANGE :

I really pity the following:

- His Wife embarassed
- Children & family members embarassed
- DAAR Communications Staffers & Shareholders lipsrsealed
- AIT Staffers lipsrsealed
- Raypower Staffers lipsrsealed
- PDP Edo State Chapter lipsrsealed
- His political connections lipsrsealed
- Morning Mass and Sunday Mass ( i am sure 1,000 rosary recitations daily wont save him) cry
- Nigerian Media cry

So indeed, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi (CON) is going......
Correction (wives)
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by preacherz: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Had1zasaf:
University of Wailing, Otuoke Campus

Wailers 1st Semester Exams

Maths 101: Differential & Integral Wailing Calculus

Examiner: Dawaba Shekwoaga John, Soni Akoji

QUESTION 1.

If Raymond Dokpesi collected N2.1b from Sambo Dasuki for 'media and publicity':

(A) How much did AIT/Raypower collect for the Buhari Documentary during the campaign?

(B) Prove that Dokpesi is a limited liability company.

(C) Show in percentile terms the value of payment to Dokpesi in relation to payments to other vendors that provided 'media and publicity' services.

D) Determine the quantum of payments to 'X', where X could either be unknown or refer to 'other vendors.'

QUESTION 2:
If 'media and publicity' is this rewarding:

(A) Justify with the aid of a Venn diagram, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi's inability to pay AIT and Raypower staff salaries for several months citing other 'good' reasons apart from wickedness and crass greed.

(B) Demonstrate with a pie chart that the N2.1b which was paid into Raymond Dokpesi's private cum personal account was appropriately taxed and VAT-ed!

QUESTION 3.

Define and illustrate with scalable graphs to show the correlation between 'effort' and 'profitability':
(A) 'Media and publicity'
(B) 'Communi-qua'
(C) 'Ransom'

QUESTION 4:
If a former Commissioner of Finance in Adamawa state during the PDP was sentence last Friday to 10 years in prison and his company delisted by the CAC for STEALING N50.5 million:

(A) How many years will Dokpesi get for stealing N2.1 billion?

(B) What shall be the fate of DAAR Communication?

Notes:
1. Names in this exam are results of the fertile imagination of the uncertified examiners. Reference to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and mischievous.

2. Answer any three questions. Questions 1 is compulsory. All questions carry equal marks. Bonus marks will be awarded for 'workings' that can extricate principal character from *deep s..t* sans 'doctrine of necessity'.

3. Special bonus for helping Olisa Metuh to defend Dokpesi without gloating secretly over the yawa that has befallen Dokpesi for taking over his (Olila Metuh's) yams and place in EFCC's canary cage.

Goodluck to you.

#START!

See excitement
Surely dis nah ya year of breakthrough 2015
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by vislabraye(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
carinmom:
Good, this is the change we voted for. Waiting for Oga Jonah to be arrested and docked.

Sai Baba

Aa well as Amaechi and Fashola. undecided . We don't want partial fight against corruption.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by vislabraye(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
carinmom:
Good, this is the change we voted for. Waiting for Oga Jonah to be arrested and docked.

Sai Baba
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by preacherz: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
fogunloto:
That Man Dokpesi looks scared... He is not smiling

Psychology says person or persons in de unfortunate company of dis Red jacketed fellows should never be judged as laughing/smiling no matter how light de situation may appear.......they GRIN!
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dokpesi no dey smile, he just dey denge with his train driver cap, the criminal man has no option but to use bold face. Dokpesi dey cry inside, but it's too late.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by chernest2002: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dull brain is a disease which worry many people. All of you who have found dopesi guilty before court trail are just sick of the above sickness. So jealousy is one of the symptoms. My advice; do not kill yourself for dopesi success.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by oweman: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Stealing and money laundering ! No wonder all those paid for documentary against the opposition during election .
He should be sent to kotonkarfe prison there he would no doubt enjoy the company of giant size mosquitoes OLE !
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by cymidas(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
And pity people here thinking, money Buhari used to camp came from heaven. I Will believe when amaechi, Tinubu, and Co is arrested.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by cymidas(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
preacherz:
Didn't Dis Dokpesi fellow run some political documentary during Election / Campaigns

Was it done for free??
Isn't he entitled to his fees even if it's N3b.

Why all dis over Noise frm this APC Hypocrites..........We still av fuel challenges plus naira degradation ish and dis Dokpesi's case is making Ur day.

Do I need to regret ever being in same Nigeria wit dumb red Monkeys

masquerading as Humans?

Don't mind them bunch of hypocrist

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by flozybk(f): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
wen d case end we will knw who laughs last
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by prolineclassy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
wot of my shares wit daar comm. hope say nothing go affect am oooo,pls wot should i do??
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
dokpesi is lucky Nigeria's law are meant to protect the rich and kill the poor unlike China.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Wadosky(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
ait staff look for another job oooo
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by BABANGBALI: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
na crocodile smiles jo
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by BABANGBALI: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Imortal001:
No where to run and hide for all those that see corruption as a way of life.. thank God for given us PMB!
yes o,we must get our money back else they will all spend the rest of their lives in prison

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Aroka72(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
I wonder why all these jobless haters are running their mouth odour all over this forum. Una no hear the allegation? The allegation get sense for una ears. Haba! How goverment agency wey truly get better focus go go dey arrest person becos the person collect payment for service rendered?...the teeth wey dog take bite outsider, wey insider no caution, na him he go use bite that insider sooner or later.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by zzzzy: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
So why all the hate for dokpesi, i guess some of you just read the heading and started commenting when you don't know what it's all bout (no offenses intended)... Nigerians dont be slow to think and be misled... Nigeria has many problems now... And all ds "justice" you are craving for is what the leaders are making you to divert ur attention to... By the way, if he is arrested, what will it add to ur-our lives rather. You think they ll divide the money and divide the money for each nigerian?.. Let's think nd face ng real problems...they hv been fighting corruption while pple haven't been paid 4 months and at the same time buying fuel at a high price.. Lets not deviate

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Rhea(f): 3:56am On Dec 10, 2015
MrDavidson:
Media mogul Raymond Dokpesi has been formally arraigned at the Federal High Court in Abuja on a six-count charge which includes money laundering.

Dokpesi, the Chairman of DAAR Communications, owners of African Independent Television, AIT and Raypower, was earlier invited and arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja, over money disbursed by the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Shortly after he took his plea, Justice Gabriel Kolawole ordered that he be remanded in EFCC custody pending the hearing of his bail application by 12:30pm on Thursday.

The prosecution led by Mr. Rotimi Jacobs (SAN),‎ accused the defendants of receiving, N2.1bn from the office of the National Security Adviser between October 2014 and March 19, 2015 for the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential media campaign in breach of provisions of the Public Procurement Act, Money laundering Act and the EFCC Act.

Justice Kolawole has fixed trial for February 17, 18 and March 2 and 3.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/09/ait-owner-dokpesi-arraigned-abuja-federal-high-court-money-laundering

[size=18pt]See as the man fresh, na-elusisi mmanu like grilled akpa amu. Before you know it, he will develop cancer or kidney failure and require urgent medical intervention in Germany or Israel[/size]
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by babestella: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2015
musicwriter:
Nigerians wake up!.

This is war against free speech and a warning to all media houses nationwide that you'll be taken down for broadcasting anything against the government. Buhari hate free speech.

Mr. Dokpoesi is not a government official!.

How about the missing phantom $20 Billion?. How about the oil cabals?. How about the Hallibourton scam that already have a convict in the US?.

This is the only sensible post I have read.

Dopkesi is not even a government official, the money paid to him was a payment for his media contract. Whether we liked what did or not, he is not liable to any wrong doing. Whether he was paid from NNPC, defence account or by the NSA, it's not Dokpesi's business, that is why you are him smiling because he know his lawyers will do justice on this case, the man who has a case to answer is Dasuki, not Dokpesi.
I don't know why some Nigerians like celebrating useless cases without thinking. I know some people hate this man because of the campaign his media house did for PDP, but that shouldn't becloud our sense of reasoning. He has his day in court.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by philips70(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Weeee:
I am not surprised that some fellow thieves are in support of Dokpesi.

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
(

Somebody just needs to give you otapiapia. If only I can lay hands on your girlfriend or wife, your stupidity is getting out of hand. You must not be allowed to reproduce this cretinous brain in any living being. And If you have kids already I wonder the kind of virtues you impart in them.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Wadeoye(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:

Sorry. Am not moved a bit until it is proven beyond every reasonable doubt that he did commit the crimes he is accused of, till then he is innocent and the charges are bailable.

Prove what beyond reasonable doubt?

Dokpesi pleading not guilty to the charges came to me as a surprise. The high thief forgot that wasting court's time and efforts on a glaring case of stealing and money laundering will further add to his jail term.

My advice to him is to plead guilty this afternoon when the case comes up again and ask the court for leniency - this is the only thing that can reduce his eventual sentence.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Ashakur(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
All those involved in converting money meant to the purchased of arms and ammunition for the battle against insurgency in the north eastern part of the country should made to face the full wrath of the law, on matter how highly place they are.All those involved in converting money meant to the purchased of arms and ammunition for the battle against insurgency in the north eastern part of the country should made to face the full wrath of the law, on matter how highly place they are.All those involved in converting money meant to the purchased of arms and ammunition for the battle against insurgency in the north eastern part of the country should made to face the full wrath of the law, on matter how highly place they are.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by coruso(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2015
catlova:
My prayer for Nigeria is......

....that every administration that comes into power should continue to probe the previous administration. This will go a long way to curb the excesses of these politicians that have no pity for the masses.

My prayer for Nigerians is.......

....that we all not see these probings as political witch-hunting, but rather as a way to avenge the sufferings of the masses.
I have been a strong supporter of GEJ, but ur accretion makes a whole lot of sense, Nigeria will be a whole lot better if the fight against corruption is done with sincerity of purpose.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Horus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlGkWhD5S2g

[size=15pt]Dokpesi pleads Not Guilty to money laundering charges[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday / Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.