Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja (42434 Views)

Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Nnamdi KANU: Live Pictures From Federal High Court Abuja (april 6th) / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by younginfopreneur: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by saintandsinnerz: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
The circle continues! Very soon, this case will just disappear from public discourse and Nigerians (who are habitually forgetful) will start going about their business as if there is nothing wrong. What about Dimeji Bankole's case? What about other governors charged with corruption? To me these trials are not necessary TBH. I prefer these looters to return their loots through a pleas bargain arrangement rather than going to the regular courts. Their lawyers will always frustrate these cases until people lose interest in them and at the end nothing may be recovered

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by musicwriter(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerians wake up!.

This is war against free speech and a warning to all media houses nationwide that you'll be taken down for broadcasting anything against the government. Buhari hate free speech.

Mr. Dokpoesi is not a government official!.

How about the missing phantom $20 Billion?. How about the oil cabals?. How about the Hallibourton scam that already have a convict in the US?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Buhari no dey forgive
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sorry dear!! The new 30 Judges were not appointed for the trial of politicians!! You can even confirm the trial Judge is not amongst the newly appointed Judges.

FYI,the presidency does not chose those to be appointed Judges,that is the perogative of the NJC

I know the new Judges are appointed by the NUJ and that they weren't specifically appointed for trial of politicians, but it still sends out a message across board. With the EFCC on the prowl and a host of politicians billed to stand trial in the coming year, I guess its fair to assume the appointment was not just an executive exercise.

I wish I could get the name of the judge handling this case. But if the Federal High Court has a total of 63 Judges and 30 have been replaced... Its a fair bet to say he gets one of the new boys.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Had1zasaf: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
University of Wailing, Otuoke Campus

Wailers 1st Semester Exams

Maths 101: Differential & Integral Wailing Calculus

Examiner: Dawaba Shekwoaga John, Soni Akoji

QUESTION 1.

If Raymond Dokpesi collected N2.1b from Sambo Dasuki for 'media and publicity':

(A) How much did AIT/Raypower collect for the Buhari Documentary during the campaign?

(B) Prove that Dokpesi is a limited liability company.

(C) Show in percentile terms the value of payment to Dokpesi in relation to payments to other vendors that provided 'media and publicity' services.

D) Determine the quantum of payments to 'X', where X could either be unknown or refer to 'other vendors.'

QUESTION 2:
If 'media and publicity' is this rewarding:

(A) Justify with the aid of a Venn diagram, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi's inability to pay AIT and Raypower staff salaries for several months citing other 'good' reasons apart from wickedness and crass greed.

(B) Demonstrate with a pie chart that the N2.1b which was paid into Raymond Dokpesi's private cum personal account was appropriately taxed and VAT-ed!

QUESTION 3.

Define and illustrate with scalable graphs to show the correlation between 'effort' and 'profitability':
(A) 'Media and publicity'
(B) 'Communi-qua'
(C) 'Ransom'

QUESTION 4:
If a former Commissioner of Finance in Adamawa state during the PDP was sentence last Friday to 10 years in prison and his company delisted by the CAC for STEALING N50.5 million:

(A) How many years will Dokpesi get for stealing N2.1 billion?

(B) What shall be the fate of DAAR Communication?

Notes:
1. Names in this exam are results of the fertile imagination of the uncertified examiners. Reference to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and mischievous.

2. Answer any three questions. Questions 1 is compulsory. All questions carry equal marks. Bonus marks will be awarded for 'workings' that can extricate principal character from *deep s..t* sans 'doctrine of necessity'.

3. Special bonus for helping Olisa Metuh to defend Dokpesi without gloating secretly over the yawa that has befallen Dokpesi for taking over his (Olila Metuh's) yams and place in EFCC's canary cage.

Goodluck to you.

#START!

11 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by gsport: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
The new arms deal thief matters should be assigned to the new swore in judges of the federal high court,that is there opportunity to shine. Speed trial
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by miqos02(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
ok
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
A Can of worm will soon be opened and all Nigerians will see who among these politician is a saint

read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2113451/buhari-bring-back-2.8-billion
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
No shaking, Alengo! Carry go.... grin
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by 4nobody4every1: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Keneking:
Nigeria Judiciary now warming up for the real CHANGE :

I really pity the following:

- His Wife embarassed
- Children & family members embarassed
- DAAR Communications Staffers & Shareholders lipsrsealed
- AIT Staffers lipsrsealed
- Raypower Staffers lipsrsealed
- PDP Edo State Chapter lipsrsealed
- His political connections lipsrsealed
- Morning Mass and Sunday Mass ( i am sure 1,000 rosary recitations daily wont save him) cry
- Nigerian Media cry

So indeed, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi (CON) is going......
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Psalm18: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
EdCure:

This is commendable. But let's wait till the first conviction before rolling out the drums to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by saintandsinnerz: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
warrior01:

How is it a lost one when it has not even started? Nigerians and sentiments. The guy is still innocent until proven guilty. I don't know how old you're or your experience in law to know that the law enforcement agents in Nigeria are a real bunch of clowns who rather than finish their investigations with water tight facts beyond heading to the courts always choose to play on public/media sentiments which is unknown to the law. Take a chilled pill the till the legal fireworks start, you have a lot to learn.
Lol is like you don't know that moniker in this forum? The person behind that moniker has emotional problem. Never has he/she see things from objective perspective. Always displaying unnecessary emotions on issues that require objectivity
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by fogunloto: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
That Man Dokpesi looks scared... He is not smiling
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by mrjojo: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Can they jail this thief or sorry chief already?
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by ogene007: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
carinmom:
Good, this is the change we voted for. Waiting for Oga Jonah to be arrested and docked.

Sai Baba
I guess you don't know what fire is.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by gsport: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
He is smiling now hope this continue but am sure very soon he will claim to be sick,even if he didn't his lawyer will teach.and he will start asking for court permission to travel abroad for medical care as if they is no hospital in nigeria, anywhere na pdp and jonathan I blame. Where few people stole 2.1 million dollars am sure no fund to build any hospital, remember the sickness you will be hearing now I have std,hiv,bp,cancer,kidney
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by notmywill: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time smile.

Good to know you are suffering and smiling now, like your staff you haven't paid.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Tingler(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
He will surely pay for the role he played during the election campaign. Unpardonable! Revenge!!!
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by persius555(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Face of a criminal
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Afriface: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
A fight aginst corrupt leaders, public officials and administrators is a fight for the soul of the federal republic of my beloved country Nigeria, with God Almighty on our side and PMB in charge, we shall not only survive the struggle but win this battle...Amen!!!!

www.celebritymilestone.com

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Ninilowo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
These pple are bad! No weapon to confront the insurgents and the then government decided to sentence the poor soldiers to death thru a kangaroo court martial.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
I WISH THIS IS CHINA.HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SMILING LIKE THAT.WE NEED CORRUPTION TRIBUNAL FOR SPEEDY ADJUDICATION OF HIGH PROFILE CASES LIKE THIS BEFORE THEY BRIBE ALL THE JUDGES.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by nokingasgod: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks Fela Anikulapo Kuti, some of your prophesies are beginning to be fulfilled. In Army Arrangement, you foretold of the time in future when looters of public teal shall stand in judgement. You had lamented the spate of ''Arrangee Masitas'' and you concluded by prophesying:

One day go be one day
One day go be one day
those wey dey steal money from government
one day go be one day e heeeeeee....

And behold, Judgement Days are here. Congratulations Nigeria.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by bluecircle470: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Let him continue to smile, the time to weep is very near

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
MadCow1:

I know the new Judges are appointed by the NUJ and that they weren't specifically appointed for trial of politicians, but it still sends out a message across board. With the EFCC on the prowl and a host of politicians billed to stand trial in the coming year, I guess its fair to assume the appointment was not just an executive exercise.

I wish I could get the name of the judge handling this case. But if the Federal High Court has a total of 63 Judges and 30 have been replaced... Its a fair bet to say he gets one of the new boys.

Buhari did not select nor has any control over the FHC judges!! He cannot sack or remove anyone of them.The onus is now on the EFCC to substantiate its allegations against the accused persons in court.Do not make the mistake of thinling that Buhari would just sit in aso rock and order the judges to convict these politicians!! Do not forget these men are also men of influence and very powerful as well.
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by martineverest(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
sandraokosun1:
which media trial, commonsense is what is at play and the judges arent disappointing, what the world expects is what is playing.
just because both of you are from same state?
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by ihearYou(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
In d voice of Olisa Metuh : This is a witch hunt and it will not be accepted. The international community is hereby put on notice.

By the way,where is Fayose and Funny Kayode when u need them?
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by Jchi9876: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
suffering and smiling.
high blood pressure done turn him biebie white
Re: Dokpesi Appears At The Federal High Court, Abuja by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari did not select nor has any control over the FHC judges!! He cannot sack or remove anyone of them.The onus is now on the EFCC to substantiate its allegations against the accused persons in court.Do not make the mistake of thinling that Buhari would just sit in aso rock and order the judges to convict these politicians!! Do not forget these men are also men of influence and very powerful as well.

Lol..

I understand the legal process very well my Friend.

Anyways, lets observe proceedings. My Bet is on Dokpesi getting jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Imo Residents Disobey IPOB's Sit At Home Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.