Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell (6884 Views)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
New Testament talks about hell but there isn’t one in the Old Testament. Many of those things are circulating around Rome during this time and most were copied from other cultures.
According to the bible, most Christians are going to hell. The bible is so specific about hell. If bible is true, most Christians don’t follow the laws .
There is delusion going around here. The bible also has provisions of criteria to heaven. Jesus said “am the way, the truth, peace and life and no man cometh unto the father but by me. He further said “am the door, by me if anyone enters, he shall be save”
There is binary choice here, the choice is life of obedience and love will get one to heaven while others will go to hell where you will suffer eternal torment and one can’t escape it. I will not go deep into a lot of that.

These are the criteria of going to hell. Some of them are amusing and weird.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1542673_hellfire_jpeg4d2d6f0521e78ca085a6c3d6a1189e6b

1. Anybody who rejects Jesus’s teaching and god’s commandments is going to hell

2. Anyone that doesn’t give everything and follow Jesus is going to hell.

3. Anyone who doesn’t give away his possession and accumulates material things is going to hell

4. Anyone who doesn’t leave house and family for jesus is going to hell.

5. Anyone who fails to forgive and love his enemies or engage in violence or who doesn’t strive for peace will go to hell. Pretty nice one.

6. Anyone who doesn’t forgive or judge others will go to hell.

7. Anyone who divorces his spouse, remarries or marries a divorced person will go to hell.

8. Anyone who denies help to the poor, sufferings and less fortunate will go to hell

9. Anyone who makes public spectacle of prayer rather than praying in private will go to hell

10. Anyone who swears an oath rather than affirming or denying a lot of folks will go to hell.

11. Anyone who refused to mutilate one’s body to atone for sins by amputating the hands or feet or gouging his eyes will go to hell. Terrible cheesy

12. Anyone who does not cast out demons, speak in tongues, heal by faith will go to hell.

13. Anyone who is a false prophet, false exorcist or false miracle worker will go to hell.

14. Anyone who publicly denies jesus or denies he is the messiah will go to hell.

15. Anyone who doesn’t possess the simple faith like a child will go to hell

16. Anyone who commits blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will go to hell.

Different denominations kind of interpret these things in different ways or even deny most of the hell traps. Like the Jehovah witness don’t believe in hell. There is the prosperity gospel that is completely at odd with this idea of not having wealth, for them having wealth is a sign of being blessed. Unitarians thinks god will see through all these confusions. Others will say that god is so loving that he will forgive every of their sin.
So there are lots of different spins on these and that’s a problem. I’ve never seen any Christian Amputee or any who gouge his eyes.

So if the bible is really true, almost if not all Christians will go to hell grin

Christians should buckle up to avoid this horrible place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by afangide(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
johnydon22
dalaman
Dekatron
Hahn
austin2all
onetrack
lalastica
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hell is a mental state created for Christians. They have been programmed to believe in it and therefore unconsciously create it, live in the fear of going there,which obviously is their destination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by CoolUsername: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Paul also said that it's wrong for women to speak in church. So, all advocates for gender equality are going to hell.

EDIT: Grammar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by onetrack(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
lol I've already booked my one-way ticket and reserved a space in the Hotel Hell, since I don't even really believe Jesus existed, and if he did he wasn't what the Bible say he was. Oh well, many of my friends and people I admire will be there as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by winner01(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Yawns!!!, Do a case study on the normality of a 100 people, about 20% will willingly choose to be abnormal.
Someone once told me, "normal is too boring".
So i perfectly understand if some humans wants to go to hell.

The major points of this thread is
1. We sin everyday, Its hard to make heaven, so why bother.
2. Lets all try to forget all about God, He could change his mind if we are many(i know, ive been there).
3. I dont wanna make heaven but it aint enough, i need other people not to make heaven.
4. You commit minor sins everyday and so you waste your time thinking about heaven, just continue in your sins.
In short, you are encouraging people to see how pointless it is to make heaven and how easy it is to go to hell.
Its quite funny an "ancient book" knew this 2000 years ago when It spoke about the paths leading to heaven and hell. Fantastic book aint it grin.

And this is just the whole point of atheism, to sin, continue in sin and reject anyone who intends to call you to order.
I will like to agree with Oswald Chambers who said
"The real attitude of sin in the heart towards God is that of being without God; it is pride, the worship of myself, that is the great atheistic fact in human life."

I did stuff as a kid and hoped my parents never new about it. If anything i wished they werent there while i have my way.
This sums up the life of an atheist.
Matthew henry probably knew this when he said
"No man will say, There is no God till he is so hardened in sin that it has become his interest that there should be none to call him to account."

(This me is dead) but of course i would like to rob banks and get filthy rich without the cops having to call me to order undecided, i will like to cheat during exams and wish the invigilator wont see me undecided, i will like to have my way with several nice ladies without hinderance undecided, i will like to be a really bad niggr without any feel of guilt or anyone to call me to orderundecided

The only difference between me and an atheist is that; I recognize bad for the bad it is and feel guilty about my bad and try not to be bad.
The atheist recognizes bad, glories in it, hopes no one will call him to order, and encourages others to join in the bad whilst unconsciously working for the devil.

"Claiming that God does not exist, or that He is dead, is the expression, not of truth, but of hope, for nothing would please the unregenerate heart more than to be rid of God." - Dr. Joseph Thomas Kennedy

In conclusion;
"God exist whether or not men may choose to believe in Him. The reason why many people do not believe in God is not so much that it is intellectually impossible to believe in God, but because belief in God forces that thoughtful person to face the fact that he is accountable to such a God." - Robert A. Laidlaw

Below is my personal message for you menesheh. grin Either you like it or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by winner01(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog, i think the focus has shifted from "convincing us that there is no God" to "Why bother make heaven".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2015
winner01:
KingEbukasBlog, i think the focus has shifted from "convincing us that there is no God" to "Why bother make heaven".

grin ... bro ... The atheists are confused , the fight against this non existent God just got real grin . He took his time to list out reasons why an imaginary God will send people to Hell . cool undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by winner01(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

grin ... bro ... The atheists are confused , the fight against this non existent God just got real grin . He took his time to list out reasons why an imaginary God will send people to Hell . cool undecided

So much confusion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by malvisguy212: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

an imaginary God will send real people to hell. Confused atheists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by cloudgoddess(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2015
I've always found heaven seemed like such a boring and terrible place to be. Worshiping a sadistic egomaniac for the rest of eternity while being surrounded with hypocritical christians?

Yep, take me to hell any day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by Scholar8200(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
menesheh:
New Testament talks about hell but there isn’t one in the Old Testament. Many of those things are circulating around Rome during this time and most were copied from other cultures.
According to the bible, most Christians are going to hell. The bible is so specific about hell. If bible is true, most Christians don’t follow the laws .
There is delusion going around here. The bible also has provisions of criteria to heaven. Jesus said “am the way, the truth, peace and life and no man cometh unto the father but by me. He further said “am the door, by me if anyone enters, he shall be save”
There is binary choice here, the choice is life of obedience and love will get one to heaven while others will go to hell where you will suffer eternal torment and one can’t escape it. I will not go deep into a lot of that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1542673_hellfire_jpeg4d2d6f0521e78ca085a6c3d6a1189e6b

3. Anyone who doesn’t give away his possession and accumulates material things is going to hell

5. Anyone who fails to forgive and love his enemies or engage in violence or who doesn’t strive for peace will go to hell. Pretty nice one.

7. Anyone who divorces his spouse, remarries or marries a divorced person will go to hell.

8. Anyone who denies help to the poor, sufferings and less fortunate will go to hell

9. Anyone who makes public spectacle of prayer rather than praying in private will go to hell

10. Anyone who swears an oath rather than affirming or denying a lot of folks will go to hell.

11. Anyone who refused to mutilate one’s body to atone for sins by amputating the hands or feet or gouging his eyes will go to hell. Terrible cheesy

12. Anyone who does not cast out demons, speak in tongues, heal by faith will go to hell.

13. Anyone who is a false prophet, false exorcist or false miracle worker will go to hell.

14. Anyone who publicly denies jesus or denies he is the messiah will go to hell.

Different denominations kind of interpret these things in different ways or even deny most of the hell traps. Like the Jehovah witness don’t believe in hell. There is the prosperity gospel that is completely at odd with this idea of not having wealth, for them having wealth is a sign of being blessed. Unitarians thinks god will see through all these confusions. Others will say that god is so loving that he will forgive every of their sin.
So there are lots of different spins on these and that’s a problem. I’ve never seen any Christian Amputee or any who gouge his eyes.

So if the bible is really true, almost if not all Christians will go to hell grin

Christians should buckle up to avoid this Hideous place.
Never mind, The One Who gave these conditions also gives us daily the power (by His Spirit) to meet them (If we are willing) hence this your outsider-looking-in approach is not the best. Besides, your 16 thesis are contaminated with personal opinion till you can give the references that expressedly recommends hell for defaulters of each.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
malvisguy212:

I dey tell u oo grin grin .
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by cloudgoddess(f): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
can you even read?

op said that IF the bible were true, most christians would be going to hell. nowhere there did he say hell is real or that the bible is true. get some glasses

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by thisisolamii: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
I'll want u 2 read more on the love of God. Shallom
menesheh:

Christians should buckle up to avoid this Hideous place.
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by thisisolamii: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Before booking that first class ticket to hell can I ask u this do u know God loves u? N if u don't know am telling u he dearly does. Learn more on this love. Thank u.
cloudgoddess:
I've always found heaven seemed like such a boring and terrible place to be. Worshiping a sadistic egomaniac for the rest of eternity while being surrounded with hypocritical christians?

Yep, take me to hell any day!
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2015
cloudgoddess:

can you even read?

op said that IF the bible were true, most christians would be going to hell. nowhere there did he say hell is real or that the bible is true. get some glasses
is the bible true ? Why do you spend soo much time in a book that is not true ?do you atheists know the meaning of hypocrite? Hypocrite are people who claims to be a christians yet indulge in what the op list. The only way to relief your fear of Hell is to determine if Christianity is true or not.

Most religions say Jesus was a great teacher or prophet. To determine if Jesus' teaching is from God requires divine insight. Why should God brother to open your eyes to spiritual truth if
you are unwilling to respond to that truth? It involved willingness to abandoned our favorite sin.

In order to be consistent and righteous, God must judge every behavior that is not consistent with His. Therefore, any
ungodly behavior must be judged and
condemned by God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by cloudgoddess(f): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
is the bible true ? Why do you spend soo much time in a book that is not true ?do you atheists know the meaning of hypocrite? Hypocrite are people who claims to be a christians yet indulge in what the op list. The only way to relief your fear of Hell is to determine if Christianity is true or not.
because that false book is believed to be true by many ignorant, uneducated and indoctrinated people, who are then using the false book to delay progress in humanity and society, especially in nigeria. they only way to get rid of such a plague is to call it out and expose its falsehood.

and i have no reason to fear christian hell just like you have no reason to fear a flying spaghetti monster breaking into your house and drowning you in sauce. both are outrageous claims with no proof backing them and a tremendous amount of proof against them

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by malvisguy212: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
cloudgoddess:

because that false book is believed to be true by many ignorant, uneducated and indoctrinated people, who are then using the false book to delay progress in humanity and society, especially in nigeria. they only way to get rid of such a plague is to call it out and expose its falsehood.

and i have no reason to fear christian hell just like you have no reason to fear a flying spaghetti monster breaking into your house and drowning you in sauce. both are outrageous claims with no proof backing them and a tremendous amount of proof against them
The overwhelming majority of so-called errors in the Bible have been
demonstrated to be simply errors of judgment or lack of understanding on the part of those who make the complaint. People are always digging up
some supposed flaw in Scripture, which is not surprising. You cannot understand God word with just a single verse. Will it be fair if you are in a court and the judge judged you with a SINGLE statement ? Doctrine is built not upon one Bible passage but upon the total of God's comments on any subject.

If you believe Christianity is false and you don't believe God exist , yet you fear death,you are being irrational, maybe you
uncertain whether death is the end of
your existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by Scholar8200(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
cloudgoddess:

Okay so how does this apply to globally known intellectual giants and celebrated leaders who are staunch , Bible reading christians?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2015
cloudgoddess:

You really sound ignorant . You are filled with hate for this imaginary God , at least that explains the rant . You who is educated , rational and intelligent , what have you contributed to facilitate the progress of human and society , especially in Nigeria .

Let's hear it ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
winner01:
Yawns!!!, Do a case study on the normality of a 100 people, about 20% will willingly choose to be abnormal.
Someone once told me, "normal is too boring".
So i perfectly understand if some humans wants to go to hell.

The major points of this thread is
1. We sin everyday, Its hard to make heaven, so why bother.
2. Lets all try to forget all about God, He could change his mind if we are many(i know, ive been there).
3. I dont wanna make heaven but it aint enough, i need other people not to make heaven.
4. You commit minor sins everyday and so you waste your time thinking about heaven, just continue in your sins.
In short, you are encouraging people to see how pointless it is to make heaven and how easy it is to go to hell.
Its quite funny an "ancient book" knew this 2000 years ago when It spoke about the paths leading to heaven and hell. Fantastic book aint it grin.

Firstly, i commend you for putting this up without abuse or harsh words.
Now after going through this piece, you made a nice conclusion of what you feel were the central points of this thread. It is not my central point and maybe others views may still differ.

There is this saying that "good people will always strive for good while bad people will always have taste for evil" there is no correlation or studies confirming that being religious or being threatened of things like hell will make people do good while irreligiosity and not threatening people with hell breeds evil and immoral sort of people.

In fact, the opposite is the case, the more religious a person or a society is, the more they tends to commit horrid crimes. I see no special benefit of threatening especially imagery ones as a good tool to restrict and curtail people's evil intents.

So the bible as one of the mythical books have many things in its shore, some were good, some were not. Some encourage good while some encourage immorality.

Am still waiting for your justifications how threat is a good mechanisms to conform people to do good. Japan, a secular country achieved being number one secular country with the least crime rate while Nigeria, who receives on daily bases the threat of hell became utopia society wink.

NB. In order for you to be a formidable father, don't threaten your children with horrible imageries with the intent that they will be good when they grow up.

And this is just the whole point of atheism, to sin, continue in sin and reject anyone who intends to call you to order.

If you care to check, use USA as your checking case study, verify the statistics of their citizens who are more in prison for varieties of crimes and tell me your findings basing it on religion and atheism.

I will like to agree with Oswald Chambers who said
"The real attitude of sin in the heart towards God is that of being without God; it is pride, the worship of myself, that is the great atheistic fact in human life."

You've not demonstrated that there is Really an abstract monster who owns us all. I will start following as soon as i know there is. All i see for now is the explanations of what an ancient book assered about stuffs in the sky.

I did stuff as a kid and hoped my parents never new about it. If anything i wished they werent there while i have my way.
This sums up the life of an atheist.
Matthew henry probably knew this when he said
"No man will say, There is no God till he is so hardened in sin that it has become his interest that there should be none to call him to account."

You agreed that you done immoral acts and same with me. I take responsibility for my actions which may lead me to apologize, but yours is that you wanted it the easy way by pretending to be asking for forgiveness to an unseen and non existent meduim, and at the same time pretending to be forgiven. It is evasion of justice and also pretty asinine.

The only difference between me and an atheist is that; I recognize bad for the bad it is and feel guilty about my bad and try not to be bad.
The atheist recognizes bad, glories in it, hopes no one will call him to order, and encourages others to join in the bad whilst unconsciously working for the devil.

This isn't true brother. This is the bad preconceptions. I makes you demonstrably wrong in the sense that i recognize evil as evil and at the same time feel guilt and don't encourage other to do same. Show me a good theist and i will show you a triple good atheist. Show me a bad atheist, i will in turn show a triple bad theist.

"Claiming that God does not exist, or that He is dead, is the expression, not of truth, but of hope, for nothing would please the unregenerate heart more than to be rid of God." - Dr. Joseph Thomas Kennedy

No, we will drag such god with you if we know and see him existing. I need such god with such qualities more than you do but am honest to stop pretending that there is one out there when there is no evidence of any.

In conclusion;
"God exist whether or not men may choose to believe in Him. The reason why many people do not believe in God is not so much that it is intellectually impossible to believe in God, but because belief in God forces that thoughtful person to face the fact that he is accountable to such a God." - Robert A. Laidlaw

Below is my personal message for you menesheh. grin Either you like it or not.

Sorry, "god exists wether you likes it or not" is not in any way evidence of a god.

You can use same argument to pretty much every other things there is contention and doubt of their existence.

Winner01, dragon exists wether you likes it or not.
Allah exists wether you likes it or not.
Human migrated from MARS to inhabit earth wether you like it or not.

It is just a fallacy.

Lastly you failed to say anything about wether or not you will be part of the hell because you've admitted to be a sinner, and have committed or will even still commit those criterias that will take one to hell.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by perod(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
There is no hell, there is no heaven. There is nothing after death.
Focus on how to improve your life meanwhile you are alive instead of thinking after death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2015
malvisguy212:

Waw. Check the meaning of satire and entertainment.
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2015
perod:
There is no hell, there is no heaven. There is nothing after death.
Focus on how to improve your life meanwhile you are alive instead of thinking after death.

You don't say things that way. It is better to say that there are no evidence for things than saying there is no hell or asserting absolute certainty, there will be burden of prove on your side to prove there isn't any.
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
thisisolamii:
I'll want u 2 read more on the love of God. Shallom

Shalom, there is no place in the bible that instructed you to read only the love of god.
Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by orisa37: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Truly, there is Heaven and there is Hell. All unrepentent sinners go to hell from right now on Earth. All Christians go to Heaven. All Born Again Christians whose names are in the Book of Records go straigth to their Homes in Heaven already prepared for them. Those that are not Born Again will employ Christ as their Advocate to clear them judge them and reassign them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
winner01:

You don't always understand the point bruh. No body is convincing you that their isn't a god. You're maliciously shifting the burden of proof to atheism. We are demanding for the prove of those claims in the bible.

Me
: Winner01, there is a book i read where a man gave birth to a bouncing baby girl.

You: waw, i don't believe such could happen. I disbelieve untill you bring valid and convincing evidence to such claim.

Me: no, i absolutely believe it because ibori, Mohammed and chidi saw it happen in the book.

You: did you know those eye-witness and wether they really existed. Are there ways you can verify those witnesses outside the book you read because anyone can easily write names as eyewitnesses.

Me: you have to believe it cus it is real.

You: Sorry i don't believe things that way, i need more evidence to believe such claims. Infact the evidence as we know it, a man have no ovary, placenta and other organs that can aid a woman to deliver a baby.

In the chat above, are you really telling me that my story isn't real and at the same time convincing me that it is not true, or asking for more evidence to the claims and reasons why i believed it despite how it seems impossible.
If you start convincing me that is not true, there is need for you to prove that it isn't true.

You can't start disproving thousands if not millions of other claims before you can be sure that they ain't real. You wait until each present their evidence and proof of their claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by menesheh(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2015
orisa37:
Truly, there is Heaven and there is Hell. All unrepentent sinners go to hell from right now on Earth. All Christians go to Heaven. All Born Again Christians whose names are in the Book of Records go straigth to their Homes in Heaven already prepared for them. Those that are not Born Again will employ Christ as their Advocate to clear them judge them and reassign them.

You asserted all Christian will go to heaven but their is no verse that said all christains. Worst of it all is that the thread is about criteria for going to hell and there is no such thing as "all Christians" will not see hell in the list.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by CoolUsername: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Let me tell you a story,

Bob is in love with a girl named Alice. Everyday will come to Alice's doorstep with chocolate and flowers to proclaim his undying love for her. Sometimes Alice will tell him to leave but most of the time she will ignore him. He would even mow her lawn and watch her gate at night, all to no avail.

One day, Bob comes to Alice's house in a black van. He steps out with a battery ram and breaks her door down. Bob overpowers Alice, ties her up, puts her in his van, and drives to a remote area.

When Alice's blindfolds have been removed she sees herself in some form of dungeon with every torture device known to man.
Frightened she asks: "Where am I?"

Bob replies: "I love you, Alice -so much that I built an underground torture chamber in case you didn't love me back. It shouldn't have been this way this way, if you had loved me, we could have lived together on my private island with every form of comfort."

This story is an analogy to christian mythology. Even if by some off chance that all this is true is God (Bob in this story) a moral character that should be followed.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell by urheme: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
CoolUsername:
Paul also said that it's wrong for women to speak in church. So, all advocates for gender equality are going to hell.

EDIT: Grammar.

grin grin grin

I'm an equality advocate, the good news is: there is no hell, there is no heaven.

The bad news is there are no more christians on planet earth.

Check for the word christian in your bible, it was only mentioned in 3 places and by implication define as one who is like Paul.

Is there anyone who is like paul

Op we are already in hell in nigeria, the pix you posted happened in nyanyan bomb blast. That is hell.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Answers real Life Questions Here. / Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / Read This & Claim Atheism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.