Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? (1413 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by simongonner: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have a question for you all. In your opinion, what does it mean when you ask a woman out, and she says, "Can I think about it?
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by donTbone(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Av gat no idea...
Maybe d person z interested in you thou! sad

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin grin
kindly, Answer the oP pulease

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Kingsasian(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
It means a "YES"

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by simongonner: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin grin
answer the question
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
It means she's a girl & not a woman. What's there to think about? Either she wants to or she doesn't. Finish. Unless of course she's SLOW (as in rètarded) & takes a while for things to CLICK in her mind. Such childishness.

2 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by donTbone(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It means she's a girl & not a woman. What's there to think about? Either she wants to or she doesn't. Finish. Unless of course she's SLOW (as in rètarded) & takes a while for things to CLICK in her mind. Such childishness.
Can i take you out on a date?
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by osesology(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
simongonner:
answer the question
Never experienced it before, but I'll like to be in the know too

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
donTbone:

Can i take you out on a date?

Erm, let me think about it tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
it means lemme ask what my friends think of u?
just saying though!

2 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

kindly, Answer the oP pulease
she wants to go and think if the op is capable in every every grin

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
it's a polite way of saying no---it also means she is not courageous enough to tell you no to your face..if you ask me i'd be grateful anyway....timid ladies are wickity wack IMO

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nova15: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eh.....op you didn't impress her enough.

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
it means lemme ask what my friends think of u?
just saying though!

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by donTbone(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Erm, let me think about it tongue
Exactly what my mind told me while typing!
grin grin grin grin grin

Ok... if you don think finish, lemme know! wink

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Favparis(f): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
No Comment please
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by jonaifame22(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Most times naija gals be like, lemme think abt it cos if she says yes immediatelly, the guy will stiil be the one to go around telling other guys that dat gal is cheaper than pure water, so they say that jus to give the guy an impression that they're not cheap.
*modifed*
Naija guys our own too mch,wetin these gals go do to ever plesae us ehn, meanwhile grabs vaseline to the needful while I'm still waitng for abimbola to accept my proposal cos according to her she wants to go and think abt it angry

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by foladaraawe(f): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
it means a "yes"

2 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by XtraSmooth404: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
She obviously must be a girl who just started growing boob*z. Mature ladies don't use that line any more. How old is she? @op undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by simongonner: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
osesology:
Never experienced it before, but I'll like to be in the know too
alright
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by simongonner: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
osedvgirl:

lolz just asking though..
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by simongonner: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
She obviously must be a girl who just started growing boob*z. Mature ladies don't use that line any more. How old is she? @op undecided
just asking....nothing much....
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
osedvgirl:

Looks kinda puerile if you ask me, which girl does that in this new-age generation?
You seemed spoilt though
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Looks kinda puerile if you ask me, which girl does that in this new-age generation?
You seemed spoilt though
grin
Re: When You Ask A Woman Out, And She Says, "Can I Think About It? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
simongonner:
I have a question for you all. In your opinion,
what does it mean when you ask a woman
out, and she says, "Can I think about it?
It simply means she's not ready yet to go out with you. Just drop her and look for another chick. There are so many women out there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Girls Fall In Love / Moderators Please And Please Ban Traplord / Why Do Men Love Big Booty And Bright Light Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.