Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? (1105 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / Opinion: Is This Prophecy About Women Becoming A Reality?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
well is it me or is the wind of change finally here? as a child i was sexually abused and that made me sexually active on time,in the course i had done some much research on sex and sexual satisfaction that i think i became a god, bt back then i also met goddess, i mean babes that knew their onions, babes who cud whine suck and all of that, i used to remember how it used to be a competition for who would first bulge to submission, nowadays all i meet is women who i have barely touched or sucked who have cumm already, even after they have boasted and all of that, well am of marriageable age and am beginning to accept that they are no more sensually sexually motivated woman again and now am desperate for that sorta of adventure just a couple of more times just before i hang ma boots and choose a life partner, so if you are female and you also long for thrilling and pleasing action that you are capable of reciprocating just holla and add up on bbm[b] 2BC4012D[/b]... i wont be giving more than this bbm pin cause am aware that they are alot of mischief makers here on nairaland... and for those who intend to rain insults...am here and immune to your insults......

ladies pls wen you add up, just lemme know u r from nairaland.
shalom
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by dikeigbo2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mkpi,
Oke mkpi
He goat gone astray grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by Medunah: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol, u will find
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by mizquote(f): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
go and marry from d brothel.
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Mkpi,
Oke mkpi
He goat gone astray grin grin grin grin

why am i not surprised? what am i to expect from a man who's babe is gonna add me because you obviously cant perform satisfactorily grin
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
yeap babes keep the add's coming cool cheesy
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
mizquote:
go and marry from d brothel.

babes from the brothel have no clue besides i dont do paid sex sorry
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by dikeigbo2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
beila05:

why am i not surprised? what am i to expect from a man who's babe is gonna add me because you obviously cant perform satisfactorily grin

That's what we get when an slowpoke thinks with his d.I.c.k instead of his brain.......oji a.m.u .....eji ego
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
sapiosexual1:
No they aren't becoming boring, you are the one who lacks ideas.
Have you been with a woman who sternly gives you the 'no' signs when you begin to touch her, she makes it look like she is doing yoia favor by allowing you touch her body. ........ Not until you get the master key to her sensuality, you would see her take over the romance making you think she is possed. Happened to me quite often, and to say the least, I was thrilled.

Bro dats the experience I long for now, nowadays babe's orgasm effortlessly without even much work n before u can say jack they are tired n exhausted from too much orgasm, beats me....
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
dikeigbo2:

That's what we get when an slowpoke thinks with his d.I.c.k instead of his brain.......oji a.m.u .....eji ego

Lol.....i wud av loved to seat here all day n insult d Shit outter u, however i'll enjoy the pleasure of rocking ur babe n sister more, so what's d point?
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
beila05:

Bro dats the experience I long for now, nowadays babe's orgasm effortlessly without even much work n before u can say jack they are tired n exhausted from too much orgasm, beats me....
Heheehhe don't let it beat you, fire them back up
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Boss most times I don't usually get to d point where I need to fire,pre-intimacy n. Teasing n they av already melted like pudding....
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
beila05:

Lol.....i wud av loved to seat here all day n insult d Shit outter u, however i'll enjoy the pleasure of rocking ur babe n sister more, so what's d point?

When a child sees himself in a separated fight,, he boasts that fighting is pleasurable........ Think wt brain not wt that in between your thighs pls
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by Adasun(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Adventure indeedundecided
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by fulfillbill(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Am in need of a oil and gas working class lady for serious relationship, of height 5'4 and above, age 25 yrs.
I have good looks and read good books, caring.
Intersted ladies should add 08135624356 on watsup
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by beila05(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
fulfillbill:
Am in need of a oil and gas working class lady for serious relationship, of height 5'4 and above, age 25 yrs.
I have good looks and read good books, caring.
Intersted ladies should add 08135624356 on watsup

Lol ur problem is on a different scale, different strokes for different folks
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by cruzita(f): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2015
before u find out that this thread is useless it will be too late
Re: Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? by fulfillbill(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2015
d
beila05:

Lol ur problem is on a different scale, different strokes for different folks

Do you work in the oil and gas please add me

(1) (Reply)

Ladies You Have Just 5 Points To Build Your Ideal Man / Nairalanders Beware Of Irunooboo / Ladies Can You Sponsor Your Wedding?/ Guys Would You Allow Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.