Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 (20533 Views)

Lili Gabari Dies At 86 / PPPRA Fuel To Sell At 86.50 from January1,2016 / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by ideykwum: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2015
Yes oo! Memories!!!

quote author=presido1 post=40853032]Na main campus guys full here. Great Malabites.

We use to call guys that always follow babes Eskor Toyo those day.

RIP Prof. [/quote]
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by ideykwum: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2015
You are an ass!! Have some respect!!

swizken89:

Check my signature
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by theV0ice: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:
RIP. Reminds me of maxist like Dr Dipo Fashina. These were the few lecturers that had my Respect.

So you're greatest Ife?? grin

i was in faculty of Tech but who would pass through Ife and not know Jingo?? grin

My best friend studied medicine at Unical and he made me know there was an enigma named Prof Eskor Toyo there. I still wonder till today why he used to refer to any guy desperate for a girl's attention as ''eskor toyo''

RIP great Man
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by Chubhie: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2015
theV0ice:

So you're greatest Ife?? grin

i was in faculty of Tech but who would pass through Ife and not know Jingo?? grin

My best friend studied medicine at Unical and he made me know there was an enigma named Prof Eskor Toyo there. I still wonder till today why he used to refer to any guy desperate for a girl's attention as ''eskor toyo''

RIP great Man
As a matter of fact, All Jingo's courses were core courses for me. Thanks to his logic classes which helped to shatter and liberate my mind.

At a point, I and some friends were coming from IB to school and those high way patrol stopped us. We all showed I'd and they were like shey jingo still dey department? We all burst with laughter. The mopols were all hailing him.

I will forever be indebted to Jingo. Such a great man!
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by theV0ice: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:

As a matter of fact, All Jingo's courses were core courses for me. Thanks to his logic classes which helped to shatter and liberate my mind.

At a point, I and some friends were coming from IB to school and those high way patrol stopped us. We all showed I'd and they were like shey jingo still dey department? We all burst with laughter. The mopols were all hailing him.

I will forever be indebted to Jingo. Such a great man!

cheesy cheesy

Na real ijogbon man. There was hardly any aluta that he didn't support the position of the students. I remember big foot, Prof Olorode and Dr Awopetu
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by Bolade005: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

YOHA!
May your waters be rough
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by Chubhie: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

Na real ijogbon man. There was hardly any aluta that he didn't support the position of the students. I remember big foot, Prof Olorode and Dr Awopetu
Such dogged fighters against every form of oppression!
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by singlealone: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
DrWise:
Prof. N. U. Ndebbio has been buried.

I remember the days of Eskor Toyo, Ndebbio, Bassey, C.K. Graham, Ma Obafemi et al.

I remember Eskor always referring to Ndebbio as a conformist and the whole class would laugh.

Eskor treks most times from the staff quarters to the classroom, and when you pull over to pick him up, he would ask you to pick the student for him while he prefers to walk.

Ma Obafemi is the HOD now. cheesy cheesy. She is like a big sis to me. Wonder why some students fear her.
Eskor, such a vast intelligent man. His writings and speeches full of knowledge. He hated everything on World Bank and IMF.
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by theV0ice: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Chubhie:

Such dogged fighters against every form of oppression!

Very true

1 Like

Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by swizken89: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2015
ideykwum:
You are an ass!! Have some respect!!

you are a puccy asss nigga.. fu<k off
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by mildflame: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
cool
Re: Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 by mildflame: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
First From Africa, to Obtain PhD In Econometrics..

So U be MALABRESS well I know surprise, Dr OLAYI (now proffessor) 4MATHS/STATISTICS na him complete photocopy. Na MATHS I bin de

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust / N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD / Osun Elderly Decry APC Performance In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.