Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain (48528 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
Strahovski:
Hmmm i have read the whole stuff and OP, i think i can reproduce what you are going through. Normally i would make a trash comment and port to the next thread but from what you wrote, i can see some sincerity and willingness to solve the issue. So i would help you smiley

First, Your wife! She is young(She is 22 now) , her emotions are heightened up and this is a big deal for her considering where she is coming from(Her Family). I presume she does everything you want, when you misbehave she would still be the one to apologize and i can also sense that she is in love with you. Trust me, she is a girl, her father is not a problem! Do you think she does not have another bank account where the boys are sending her money? (Another set of "toasters"wink, so if she wants out, she would get out! I have dealt with cases like this during my days. She loves you man, and you are taking advantage of it because it turns you on.. So follow these steps and see how it turns out:

- Communicate with her: Confess your crimes and tell her how it turns you on. Confess you do it intentionally. And observe her response(Dont be surprised she knows already) If you dont fix it, in the future, she might be using the hurt/pain to get things from you because "It brings you closer to her"
- Consult a marriage Counselor or Therapist: You need some counseling! You need to know that she is your wife and not an object of pleasure!
- Start feeling her pain: Make her pain your pain! When you start feeling her pain, you wont be the pain anymore.
- Find another way to please yourself: Yup, it can be a video game(You are a young dude), poker, or a friday night out with your wife every week.
- Make her the boss when it comes to sex: You do it her way! Not your way! At least for now *wink*
- Find out what turns her on: Its time she is the one turning on not you! You have had enough. Because all that is turning on in her is her pain.
- Be closer: Watch movies together, go on weekend time out, attend church programs together.. make her feel loved.

So Op, when you have tried it for about 3 - 6 months you would re-wire out of the idea that you should hurt her first.

Hope i helped smiley

You can update me on the situation and i would be happy to help. Send me a mail, i will give you a call!
hmmm
guy u really a good therapist,well said bro.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by refiner(f): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
StiffDick:
Refiner. Good for you if you have never had sex. Bet you will like it aggressive with excessive pains based on your preference when you start Swindling Diicks. Good luck with your virginity. Anything else you can message me. x.x.x™

nop my dear,,,I won't lik it painful oo...I hate anyfin dat is painful or Wil cause me pain.well fanx for Ur time Lov....finkin of goin for a deliverance tho
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
zinachidi:
i don't grab wah u meant by this.
He needs the devil himself...undecided
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by kehyndey(f): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quoted author=KashyBaby post=40851139]Ur a sadist, OP, the pain of others are ur pleasure... undecided[/quote] exactly d ryt word to describe him with..... Yeah 'sadist' is he
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by LastProphet: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
go to a medicine store close to you, buy 150mg Lagatin, at your current stage the medicine will work for you
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by uzicuzy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
You're very immature and self centered..marriage is not wat u're engaged in..rather than bring ur sordid story here i'll employ u 2 seek out local church community members or better still ur pastor...the painfull part is that u know u're wrong in your doings..#reallysad
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by wizsolzy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
ode
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Idrismusty97(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
OP you are possessed.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Emilokoiyawon: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
cool
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Anowax(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Which movie be this?
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daily12:
This might sound obscene to some people, as i do not intend to hurt anyone feelings but i seriously need help. I dont know if i can continue this or not. But i would be short and straight, and i hope you guys can help me. Please

-
I married my wife 2 years ago and we were very young. Our parents kind of forced us into it. My dad said i must marry her so that he can cement his friendship and contract with her father. Her own Mum told her she must marry me so that the family business would continue and the name stands since its a joint venture. So, technically, our parents used us both for business! I was only 23 she was just 19 approaching 20. She was 20 the Sunday after our wedding. That is not really the problem here, the problem is I enjoy seeing my wife in pain! It turns me on when she cries or she is sad. It makes me feel closer to her.

And as a result of this, Sometimes i deliberately do things to hurt her feelings. I scold her at every opportunity! I pick a fault in her every action. I complain about everything. I even condemn whatever she does just so she can feel bad and possibly cry. That is my intention. It has become like a drug and i'm an addict. I cannot stay without it.

In fact, sex is not what i want even when we have sex i am aggressive and mean so she can feel excessive pain. It suppose to bother me but it doesn't, it makes me feel happy.

Long story short, I think i am not normal or maybe its a fetish i don;t know but whatever this is, my wife is at the receiving end of it and she is receiving the bad side. Please mature persons, i need your advice. Divorce is impossible, our parents would disown us. so that is why she is still around and i am not surprised she did not file for divorce or report my wicked actions. She is just "Swallowing It" because her father might just disown her or cut her off from his expenses. And same applies to me, i am starting to love her and i dont want to keep on hurting her and i was thinking of ending the marriage so she finds someone better but my mum said she must not hear it and i know my dad wont find it funny. So its impossible to separate from each other and its somehow impossible for the pain she is going through to stop because I am the pain, and i want to fix this.

Thank You all.
Tales by Moonlight

Back in the hey days of Hints and Hearts when Toni Kan was a star, you would have given him a run for his money.

2 Shares

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by kahara(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daily12:
This might sound obscene to some people, as i do not intend to hurt anyone feelings but i seriously need help. I dont know if i can continue this or not. But i would be short and straight, and i hope you guys can help me. Please

-
I married my wife 2 years ago and we were very young. Our parents kind of forced us into it. My dad said i must marry her so that he can cement his friendship and contract with her father. Her own Mum told her she must marry me so that the family business would continue and the name stands since its a joint venture. So, technically, our parents used us both for business! I was only 23 she was just 19 approaching 20. She was 20 the Sunday after our wedding. That is not really the problem here, the problem is I enjoy seeing my wife in pain! It turns me on when she cries or she is sad. It makes me feel closer to her.

And as a result of this, Sometimes i deliberately do things to hurt her feelings. I scold her at every opportunity! I pick a fault in her every action. I complain about everything. I even condemn whatever she does just so she can feel bad and possibly cry. That is my intention. It has become like a drug and i'm an addict. I cannot stay without it.

In fact, sex is not what i want even when we have sex i am aggressive and mean so she can feel excessive pain. It suppose to bother me but it doesn't, it makes me feel happy.

Long story short, I think i am not normal or maybe its a fetish i don;t know but whatever this is, my wife is at the receiving end of it and she is receiving the bad side. Please mature persons, i need your advice. Divorce is impossible, our parents would disown us. so that is why she is still around and i am not surprised she did not file for divorce or report my wicked actions. She is just "Swallowing It" because her father might just disown her or cut her off from his expenses. And same applies to me, i am starting to love her and i dont want to keep on hurting her and i was thinking of ending the marriage so she finds someone better but my mum said she must not hear it and i know my dad wont find it funny. So its impossible to separate from each other and its somehow impossible for the pain she is going through to stop because I am the pain, and i want to fix this.

Thank You all.

S.ex heals all wound except the folly of an erratic husband. Mr. Hurtturnsmeon
plz the only advice i will drop here for you is, try and buy yourself a good Bible, read it daily and always invite your family to pray together. There is nothing wrong with you in you and by you. You are simply been wicked and allowing the devil room to destroy your wife, ur family & then finally destroy u as the head of d family. There is no crying once the head is off. Behold ur wife, love her and protect her. U might not know how much u love her now until she is gone. Get sense my brother. All the best.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Ishilove: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Anowax:
Which movie be this?
'The Lovely Pain', starring Nonso Diobi and Mercy Johnson cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by gallery0519(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
U sound like d devil.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Refiner. Are you that polite in real life? You don't need deliverance. And if you still insist you need one. Send me a mail. I can deliver you with my D. grin . x.x.x™
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Holyygrail: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
That's because you're a psychopath, it's in your blood.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by douglasben(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sorry man...

without doubt, you are suffering from a sexual disorder called SADISM.

A Sexual arousal from habitually inflicting physical or psychological pain on others. May be symbolic or actual e.g

Beating, whipping, humiliation

I'll advise that u see a psychiatrist for managementSorry man...

A Sexual arousal from habitually inflicting physical or psychological pain on others. May be symbolic or actual e.g

I'll advise that u see a psychiatrist for management
Sorry man...

I'll advise that u see a psychiatrist for management
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Elxandre(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
refiner:
hnmmm exactly dexam wif me.I do feel happy,,,I mean Vewi happy seeing anyone close to my hrt get hurt or angry.it gives some kind of joy.......is dis normal plz.
Na winshcraft dey worry you grin
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daily12:

-
I married my wife 2 years ago and we were very young. Our parents kind of forced us into it. My dad said i must marry her so that he can cement his friendship and contract with her father. Her own Mum told her she must marry me so that the family business would continue and the name stands since its a joint venture. So, technically, our parents used us both for business! I was only 23 she was just 19 approaching 20. She was 20 the Sunday after our wedding. That is not really the problem here, the problem is I enjoy seeing my wife in pain!It turns me on when she cries or she is sad. It makes me feel closer to her.

Thank You all.

Therein lies the reason why you do all of it. You want to feel close to her. Maybe there are other ways to get there, which do not result in a guilty conscience.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by akindap07(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
I like the part "I think I am not Normal" ....I think so too bro
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
sadist.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by harristo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
But seriously Op / Daily12 I have to say that, you are an enemy of women. You married a woman that won't ever hate you despite your abuse (either due to her love for you or her family situation) and you start feeling the urge to intensify the abuse.

Op I tried thinking of a solution to your problem and came to the conclusion that there is no point in writing down suggestions. Because it will take several sections of counseling to make you change.
Bottom-line you cannot do it on your own, by reading written advice and trying to follow them.

This means that if you are serious about changing, you need to go see a psychiatrist that would counsel you repeated and faithfully attend as many sections as you need to.

In case you are not sure of my point, I am saying that even if in theory changing the way you think about your wife or something else is what will solve your problem, you will not be able to do / practice it. You need some live human to guide, support and encourage you all through.
If you can't afford a psychiatrist, contact the Nairalanders offering to help you by phone or talk to a friend who can and will help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by sunkieisland(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daily12:
i dont want to keep on hurting her .

I will give you a prayer point......

Every power in my Father's house and in my wife's mother's house against my Happy Marriage, .....This is a transformer...Oya enter now and die.....

You need to man up and take the decision of not hurting her cos if you don't, you're actually hurting yourself...(I'm talking from experience)

Your wife and yourself are one.

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by otiigba1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Op Amadioha will help you, you just need to buy gworo and cow leg for Amadioha, grin grin grin cheesy

On a serious note, go see a mad peoples doctor.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by doveda: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
StiffDick:
You don't have any problem. Did she tell you she is not enjoying it. Or you are just assuming. She might even think you are not meeting up. I doubt if she doesn't like it. Most women like it that way. Aggressive Sex with more pain. That's why they say harder harder. And that is the reason she is staying and overlooking the other hurtful things you do. Keep it Up. Good for you two. x.x.x™

You are a bas.tard!

Your mum should have flushed you out

I hope you meet for doom/salvation before you hurt an innocent woman
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by otiigba1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
for those who are not married your advice is irrelevant.
Because he who wears the shoes knows were it hurts.
Ka chineke mesie okwu!

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daily12:

-

Thank You all.

Attend SHILOH tomorrow happening at the nearest WINNERS Chapel in your town.

I am sure God will deliver you.. 5 am service. 12pm service and 7pm service.

Since you have confessed to love her, you will be free.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by noblegrex: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op this is romance section,most of the peeps here are not married,family section would av been better,all you will see here are funny comments.

That awkward moment when someone who hasnt been in a situation in this case married start giving advice to a married man on how to solve his marital issues.

Op you need to see a psychologist.
I bet some singles can give advice that a married person can't and will never ever give or know about.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by wtfCode: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
is this some kinda 50 shades of grey sh!t? Look man, u're a terrible assshole. Go and apologize to her and also go 4 deliverance...Geezuz!
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by refiner(f): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
StiffDick:
Refiner. Are you that polite in real life? You don't need deliverance. And if you still insist you need one. Send me a mail. I can deliver you with my D. grin . x.x.x™

kikikikik sick dude......funny enoff I Dnt even knw Hw to send a mail cos am new here.Buh I Dnt mean dat kinda deliverance,,,,,I need d kind of tb Joshua own

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by refiner(f): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Elxandre:
Na winshcraft dey worry you grin
hehhehe u re indirectly calling d op a wizard den
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm! Things dey sha...

I think the reason you maltreat your wife is because you want to feel close to her. Well, that is an abnormal and sadistic way to do that.
I have a childhood friend who recently confessed to me that the reason he treated me badly when we were kids was for me to notice him. Seeing me cry whenever he stops me from entering their flat to see a movie even when he allowed other children, gave him pleasure and satisfaction as he thought he was in my mind atleast for that time i cried. Other times he lured me into calling him names so he could get a reason to beat me and make me cry...

I think you have complex issues as you think you don't really really matter in her heart because you never fought for or deserve her love. Seeing her in anguish gives you that satisfaction of "oh yea! Now she knows i am a man, now she has a reason to think about or notice me..."
Always confess your love to her and give her a listening ear. I believe you need other avenues to feel closer to her just like someone rightly mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / Smart Mum Spoiled Her Daughter's Plan To Steal Meat (pictured) / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.