Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain (48556 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by SmartMugu: 1:54am On Dec 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ur a sadist, OP, the pain of others are ur pleasure... undecided

A piece of OPs brain may be likened to those of the likes of
Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway when they were younger. Their type derive pleasure in seeing other people feel pains.

It often graduates to learning more about how people like them have done 'great' jobs around seeing several other people feel pains and contributed to their sick knowledgebase.

Ultimately, they would prefer inflicting pains on random women for the level of pleasure they derive from seeing them in pains..

OP needs deliverance. He may want to read about Ted Bundy and Gary Ridgway etc and understand they started like him.

Psychos ain't that hard to spot anymore.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by ProfV(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2015
OP, from ur story i see the foundation of ur marriage was not on love. But that's not ur making nor that of ur wife. And its like u swore to make her suffer as if its the possible way out. But as u can see its not helping. She has learnt to stay with U, let go of ur grudges against the marriage, re- propose to her. And start seeing her has ur married wife. Thanks

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by delors(m): 2:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Liar! cool
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by sampsondeen(m): 2:46am On Dec 10, 2015
boboLIL:
Spiritual problem.... Read Bible... Pray to oluwa to cast away that spirit in you.

Discuss this with your wife too
You drop more sh*t than a bull
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Adortem: 3:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Whether we like it not not,this is beyond normal,it is clearly a spiritual problem,there is a demon in your marriage,this explains the wicked and devilish act,instead of scolding you I pity you a lot and that poor woman.You must go for deliverance before it is too late that you eventually kill her then the demon would leave you. This isn't child's play,you are in a deep well.

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Rhea(f): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2015
Daily12:
This might sound obscene to some people, as i do not intend to hurt anyone feelings but i seriously need help. I dont know if i can continue this or not. But i would be short and straight, and i hope you guys can help me. Please

-
I married my wife 2 years ago and we were very young. Our parents kind of forced us into it. My dad said i must marry her so that he can cement his friendship and contract with her father. Her own Mum told her she must marry me so that the family business would continue and the name stands since its a joint venture. So, technically, our parents used us both for business! I was only 23 she was just 19 approaching 20. She was 20 the Sunday after our wedding. That is not really the problem here, the problem is I enjoy seeing my wife in pain! It turns me on when she cries or she is sad. It makes me feel closer to her.

And as a result of this, Sometimes i deliberately do things to hurt her feelings. I scold her at every opportunity! I pick a fault in her every action. I complain about everything. I even condemn whatever she does just so she can feel bad and possibly cry. That is my intention. It has become like a drug and i'm an addict. I cannot stay without it.

In fact, sex is not what i want even when we have sex i am aggressive and mean so she can feel excessive pain. It suppose to bother me but it doesn't, it makes me feel happy.

Long story short, I think i am not normal or maybe its a fetish i don;t know but whatever this is, my wife is at the receiving end of it and she is receiving the bad side. Please mature persons, i need your advice. Divorce is impossible, our parents would disown us. so that is why she is still around and i am not surprised she did not file for divorce or report my wicked actions. She is just "Swallowing It" because her father might just disown her or cut her off from his expenses. And same applies to me, i am starting to love her and i dont want to keep on hurting her and i was thinking of ending the marriage so she finds someone better but my mum said she must not hear it and i know my dad wont find it funny. So its impossible to separate from each other and its somehow impossible for the pain she is going through to stop because I am the pain, and i want to fix this.

Thank You all.

[size=18pt]Like some posters have already alluded, I admire your sincerity. but that is where the admiration ends. You are manifesting a deep hatred for your parents and the situation they forced you into by displacing it on your wife. It is actually called displacement in psychiatry, and is a coping mechanism. However, time don reach to rearrange your priorities. As a married man, you have a right to your life, unless you have mortgaged that for financial incentives. Be a man and face your father or whoever and let them know you are fed up with the marriage and ready to call it quits. If however, you believe you can find some love in your heart for your wife, then do that quickly before karma pays you a visit. Stop cooking up excuses for yourself. [/size]
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by donj84: 3:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
shockedNigga, You is A beast...undecided

Aggressive sex is one thing...Some people dig it..undecided

Buh Tryna Make her hurt and miserable Is just inhumane and Insane!lipsrsealed I don't know how Ladies could withstand pain..

I'd probably kill, or poison You if I were in her shoes...undecided

Anyways...I'd suggest prophet Tb Joshua...After like 10strokes, stripping U naked, his saliva and an Olive oil...You'd be normal eventually...cheesycheesy

He who has not sin should throw the first stone..before you judge, check yourself and lastly he who point fingers at people and assume he is holy without checking himself is a hypocrite
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by donj84: 3:57am On Dec 10, 2015
Imdachick:
Since you know where your problem lies, you can change yourself. From your writeup your an educated person else I would have thought otherwise. So help yourself and don't wait for people's opinions.
Just one question for you sir or ma..since you know a problem abt yourself, do you still go to the pastor for prayers or anointing oil when you already have the bible with you at home or you already know your problem..hope you don't go for counseling too..because if you do any of these, then you think only about yourself and not thinking of helping other people because of this you advice..we trying to create a better Nigeria, not pointing fingers at people
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Mom007(f): 4:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Yeah you should probably get some professional help. You do things to hurt her feelings now that gets her down. What happens when she develops a thick skin? you start beating her up right? Talk to her first, so she knows the problem is with you not her. You will be surprised how much a woman will do just to be supportive of her husband. Pray together as a family, and please stop with the excuses! I am just a baby on 23, Our parents said this, our daddies did that! You are someone's husband now, a grown assed man by any account! Start acting like one and take responsibility for your actions. You are too young for this kind of abberent behavior!
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by donj84: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2015
gamaliel121:
You are sadistic...

The good news is...you can find help!!!

The bad news is that you are a prophet and your ministry won't flourish because there's good news which is ''you are not God and you are not a mouth piece of God'' so stop using positive words negatively..
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by armyofone(m): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2015
50 shades of gray. Make sure to run 3 miles 5 time a week and a must before sex as you will be too tired to act aggressively.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by baby124: 4:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Seek psychiatric help. Seriously!
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2015
End time business contract, end time family, end time riches, end time 22 yrs old married guy, end time 19 years old married lady, end time pleasure, end time pains, end time sex, and finally end time comments from end time nairalanders......... God is love
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
OP you're completely normal.. But you really need to put your emotions in-check for the sake of humanity! cheesycheesy

I had an ex who enjoyed forceful sex, she enjoyed it so much that she always asks me to act like I wanna rape her! LOL!! Anyway, she found Jesus so she's cool now..cool. Just put your feelings in check bro.
Even if banana is your fav fruit, you don't always have to eat it. wink
Wow!
this is very interesting!

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by gamaliel121(m): 4:39am On Dec 10, 2015
donj84:

The bad news is that you are a prophet and your ministry won't flourish because there's good news which is ''you are not God and you are not a mouth piece of God'' so stop using positive words negatively..

Read my post well again nigga!!!!!
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by linearity: 4:48am On Dec 10, 2015
OP, you did not mention that you guys have a kid, so I will assume you don't have any yet. Now, the best thing both of you can do, is to keep it that way, no kid.

Secondly, you are looking for the wrong solution, nothing is wrong with you, you are normal. Your problem is that, you are not a man, you are mature. Only men are allowed to get marry and have kids...kids can't have kids or get married, the end result is the disastrous things you just enumerated and more.

And one test that, one is a man is they are bold enough to make their own decisions in live. If you find yourself not able to make certain live decisions independently and then face the consequences independently, then you are not yet a man. Yes, every live decision have their pros and cons and therefore they have consequences and someone who allow another to make decisions on their behalf in order to solften the consequences is not yet a man...and OP I put it to you that, you are not yet a man, I challenge you that you are not yet a man, you are still papa's and mom's little boy.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by AlphaDibia(m): 4:53am On Dec 10, 2015
it goes without saying that he needs help. He is seeking for help via this medium and all you can offer is restating the obvious. i tire sef

HungerBAD:
You actually need help.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by jmaxjohn(m): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Guy, where do u stay? Let's take a walk nd talk man to man. We cud walk on d beach. Bring ur wife along, I'll bring my gal. We'll leave her to play with d waters while u nd i hv a heart to heart talk.

Daily12:
This might sound obscene to some people, as i do not intend to hurt anyone feelings but i seriously need help. I dont know if i can continue this or not. But i would be short and straight, and i hope you guys can help me. Please

-
I married my wife 2 years ago and we were very young. Our parents kind of forced us into it. My dad said i must marry her so that he can cement his friendship and contract with her father. Her own Mum told her she must marry me so that the family business would continue and the name stands since its a joint venture. So, technically, our parents used us both for business! I was only 23 she was just 19 approaching 20. She was 20 the Sunday after our wedding. That is not really the problem here, the problem is I enjoy seeing my wife in pain! It turns me on when she cries or she is sad. It makes me feel closer to her.

And as a result of this, Sometimes i deliberately do things to hurt her feelings. I scold her at every opportunity! I pick a fault in her every action. I complain about everything. I even condemn whatever she does just so she can feel bad and possibly cry. That is my intention. It has become like a drug and i'm an addict. I cannot stay without it.

In fact, sex is not what i want even when we have sex i am aggressive and mean so she can feel excessive pain. It suppose to bother me but it doesn't, it makes me feel happy.

Long story short, I think i am not normal or maybe its a fetish i don;t know but whatever this is, my wife is at the receiving end of it and she is receiving the bad side. Please mature persons, i need your advice. Divorce is impossible, our parents would disown us. so that is why she is still around and i am not surprised she did not file for divorce or report my wicked actions. She is just "Swallowing It" because her father might just disown her or cut her off from his expenses. And same applies to me, i am starting to love her and i dont want to keep on hurting her and i was thinking of ending the marriage so she finds someone better but my mum said she must not hear it and i know my dad wont find it funny. So its impossible to separate from each other and its somehow impossible for the pain she is going through to stop because I am the pain, and i want to fix this.

Thank You all.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:59am On Dec 10, 2015
NovusHomo:

And what if his wife loves it and cooperates? It is some kind of sickness.

D write up didn't say if d wife love it. I think a devoted wife can do anything for her husband just to make him happy but when the wife feel she can get pleasure and comfort outside with out getting angry i think she would start cheating on her husband.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by bigtt76(f): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2015
You guys need a baby to really make this work undecided that cry of the little baby will touch that your seemingly wicked heart melting it down like butter scorched by heat. She loves you more than thoughts of her father disowning her trust me. Give it a chance and be blessed.

Daily12:

-

Thank You all.

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by jmaxjohn(m): 5:13am On Dec 10, 2015
bigtt76:
You guys need a baby to really make this work undecided that cry of the little baby will touch that your seemingly wicked heart melting it down like butter scorched by heat. She loves you more than thoughts of her father disowning her trust me. Give it a chance and be blessed.

D truth z dat such a man will end up being brutal at d annoying cries of d luvly baby. He'll love d child deeply but will display NO NATURAL AFFECTION 4 his wife. So let's fix dis broken man b4 we introduce a baby, or he'll just raise an emotionally scarred child.

2 Likes

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by missyadorable(f): 5:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Daily12:

-

Thank You all.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Most Nigerian husbands derive happiness seeing their wives sad in pains,thats why they are professionals in doing things that will always hurt her...Matured Men who wooed,dated and courted their wives before marrying out of their own free will still make sure they make the women sad.How much more you who was forced into an early marriage? Treat her anyhow you like,she won't leave you.sHe will swallow it all for life.Her unmarried age mates have only 3years more to hit the age 25,that becomes a crime,sin and disgrace to be single.She wouldn't want to join that desperate flock.So be a typical man and continue making her cry.The tear gland of a Nigerian wife never dries up
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by jmaxjohn(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2015
U r emotionally unstable o. So me wu just spent d last 4 hours, an entire nyt, making my fiancé laugh her ass to tears, i b alien abi. undecided. Hv u eva had a man dat makes u genuinely happy wer ur happiness z his goal? I doubt it! But it's possible aunty undecided

missyadorable:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Most Nigerian husbands derive happiness seeing their wives sad in pains,thats why they are professionals in doing things that will always hurt her...Matured Men who wooed,dated and courted their wives before marrying out of their own free will still make sure they make the women sad.How much more you who was forced into an early marriage? Treat her anyhow you like,she won't leave you.sHe will swallow it all for life.Her unmarried age mates have only 3years more to hit the age 25,that becomes a crime,sin and disgrace to be single.She wouldn't want to join that desperate flock.So be a typical man and continue making her cry.The tear gland of a Nigerian wife never dries up
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2015
zoelife:

Good work ur doing on dis.

Could we also look at dis case from excessive porn intake from the guy in question?

I have a feeling, if u know wat I mean.

I understand your point but in cases like this, what porn does is that it escalates this kind of desire. It's rarely ever the origin of it. Porn more or less serves as an outlet. The desire is already there but porn refines this desire.

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by FatPreek(m): 5:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
shockedNigga, You is A beast...undecided

Aggressive sex is one thing...Some people dig it..undecided

Buh Tryna Make her hurt and miserable Is just inhumane and Insane!lipsrsealed I don't know how Ladies could withstand pain..

I'd probably kill, or poison You if I were in her shoes...undecided

Anyways...I'd suggest prophet Tb Joshua...After like 10lashes, stripping U naked, his saliva(Anointing water) and tons of Olive oil...You'd be normal eventually...cheesycheesy

Well, who wouldn't?undecided
undecided undecided
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2015
donj84:

He who has not sin should throw the first stone..before you judge, check yourself and lastly he who point fingers at people and assume he is holy without checking himself is a hypocrite
You should shut up and read my post again...Stone blah blah!undecided
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by FatPreek(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Since you know what you are doing is inhuman but you keep on doing it.... I will call you wicked and heartless. You don't need a psychologist.... Just change for better!
Eez lik u hv not heard d word "Addiction" b4?
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by FatPreek(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetonguetongue
U r a vewi nqwti geh, u cqnnur even pity d op? undecided
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by ifeanyi83(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2015
You've actually started the process by realizing that you're hurting her. So the solution is not far away and it's very simple..you have it already. All the best...
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2015
FatPreek:

U r a vewi nqwti geh, u cqnnur even pity d op? undecided
Pity??undecided

I'm pitying him nah! that's why I asked him to see a prophet...cool

His case is beyond physical repairs...

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by ifeanyi83(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
• Firstly, communicate more often.. Open up to her, and tell her how you feel/know that you are hurting her..

• Secondly, you do not need a shrink. I think a marriage counselor in the church (at least, couples with 25 years success experience/story and strong spiritual background) will help better.. A shrink who is a mental health professional will only worsen the situation, as he/she will want to do more digging background into your past..

• Thirdly, communicate with parents.. I am heaping all the blames on them cos they are the major reason for all these.. How can they use two growing adults to cement their business plans >sad? They are a greedy bunch.. Let them them know how you feel been married to yourselves or how they mortgaged your happiness/joy for their own selfish desires..

Conclusively, divorce is not a good option here because both parties will be seriously affected which can lead to a mental issue..

For the lady, she will have a haunted spirit of been tortured during love making, trust issues and marriage complications.. And as for the OP, you will only worsen your situation by been more aggressive to ladies and making such lifestyle a norm.

Lastly, I wish you well. You can make things right.. I am happy you are AWARE (recognition) that you are hurting someone, and you need HELP.. This is a very good step.. Bless you embarassed..

Oooh...you just nailed it completely. Thank you...on his behalf...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.